Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: XIST VS NUDE ALPHA VS Grail of Affection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi good afternoon, my name is Angel, in your opinion, what is best pheromone of the 3 for attract young women(18- 27 yrs), I have 25 years! I hope you can help me, thanks!Dirol

sorry for my english, is bad!
Grail of Affection.

Seriously, it is difficult to answer a question like this. It also depends on your personality and body chemistry, and you need to test to see which works best for you.

The only reason I mentioned GOA is because, IF in the event it doesn't help you create the attraction you want at the meet-n-get-to-know stage, you can always keep it in your stash for later when you're seeing someone more seriously and want to imprint her with you and create comfort.

However, the reports on here about GOA are all unanimous about being able to create attraction, so that is the one I'd go with.
Xist and NA you can manually add Androstadienone

but for GOA im not sure since it already contains Androstadienone

and the dosage for indians is 1 drop? is 1 drop seriously enough? i dun think i can even spread around 1 drop much

Slow
for best standalone. id say GOA. if you can get more to play with, NA and xist are more flexible.
(04-17-2015 11:38 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]Xist and NA you can manually add Androstadienone

and the dosage for indians is 1 drop? is 1 drop seriously enough? i dun think i can even spread around 1 drop much

Slow

less is more sometimes
(04-17-2015 11:38 AM)in3deep Wrote: [ -> ]Xist and NA you can manually add Androstadienone

Slow

One drop is enough. Much like Evolve oil, one drop actually works well. GOA is what I'd say is the most consistent of these product for the desired result.
Standalone, 1 drop GOA is more than enough and can be spread between both inner forearms easily.

In combo, like THA-HUG, I usually run 2 drops GOA.
I'd be curious about Xist and GOA combined.
Xist does quite well for me.

Nude and Nude Alpha must not agree with my body chemistry as I've never done well with them. Posess Alpha however is a firm favourite but it hits at the older end of your age range and above.

Don't know Grail of Affection.
(04-17-2015 1:16 PM)kimosabe Wrote: [ -> ]Standalone, 1 drop GOA is more than enough and can be spread between both inner forearms easily.

In combo, like THA-HUG, I usually run 2 drops GOA.

kimosabe, when you apply GoA to your forearms is that while wearing a t-shirt or can you get the same effect wearing a long sleeved shirt and jacket?

Just curious to the difference clothing over the app point makes.

cheers
T-shirt or short-sleeved shirt. Mones worn under clothing will not be as effective as mones that are worn on exposed skin.

If I'm wearing long sleeves, I apply on wrists.

In both cases, I also apply to my neck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's