Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: Alfa Machio Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
I just got my Alfa Machio my first mone, going to deliver a little report.

Day 1: used 1 spray, went to the gym, did my workout, effects on others zero, effects on me, felt stone after 30mins, it lasted maybe 2 hours, I was felling kind weird.

Any tips? I'm thinking on going for 2 sprays, I will be posting results...
No real facts to back this up except my own experiences or things Ive noticed...but its been my opinion that gyms are already filled up to the brim with sexual pheromones. And for you to stand out at the gym you wear only socials. Shine, bliss, glace, or anything that makes girls chatty flirty or happy
(03-25-2015 6:27 PM)cjw255 Wrote: [ -> ]No real facts to back this up except my own experiences or things Ive noticed...but its been my opinion that gyms are already filled up to the brim with sexual pheromones. And for you to stand out at the gym you wear only socials. Shine, bliss, glace, or anything that makes girls chatty flirty or happy

Thanks man that makes sense....
(03-25-2015 6:27 PM)cjw255 Wrote: [ -> ]No real facts to back this up except my own experiences or things Ive noticed...but its been my opinion that gyms are already filled up to the brim with sexual pheromones. And for you to stand out at the gym you wear only socials. Shine, bliss, glace, or anything that makes girls chatty flirty or happy

Facts... I get more hits with socials than sexuals period!
My top mones happen to be light on the sexual side as well!
I guess because women are able to open up and be relaxed.
So guys is normal after 1 spray get stoned / drunk effect? my brain kind freeze not good...
(03-26-2015 1:31 PM)nero Wrote: [ -> ]So guys is normal after 1 spray get stoned / drunk effect? my brain kind freeze not good...

I've only experienced that affect the very first time I used AM and have not experienced it again.
(03-26-2015 5:10 PM)D'man Wrote: [ -> ]I've only experienced that affect the very first time I used AM and have not experienced it again.

OK cool I think I will try tonight two sprays, so news about what happens soon Smile
Day 2 and 3, I have been using this only in social occasions, and the drunk effect only happen like D'man said first time.
What I have been noticing is I get more confident, and guys put me in a more leading position, about the girls, well for my personal experience, there's no AXE comercial effect, they are friendly but they were before so, I think this has more effect on guys ahahahah

Nothing crazy to report but I will keep testing maybe 3 sprays will do the trick P
On a personal note I'm kind of disappointed because I had the expectation of AXE comercial effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKLR894oMs

P
(03-29-2015 11:26 AM)nero Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2 and 3, I have been using this only in social occasions, and the drunk effect only happen like D'man said first time.
What I have been noticing is I get more confident, and guys put me in a more leading position, about the girls, well for my personal experience, there's no AXE comercial effect, they are friendly but they were before so, I think this has more effect on guys ahahahah

Nothing crazy to report but I will keep testing maybe 3 sprays will do the trick P
On a personal note I'm kind of disappointed because I had the expectation of AXE comercial effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EKLR894oMs

P

What made you think it would have that effect? It's a enhancement. If I could do what you expected it would be a million bucks a bottle
Primross, his review is from 2015.

Send from LG G4 with Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's