Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: L2K makes me tired and sleepy, is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have a bottle of L2k Version 1 leather and steel scent. I have been wearing it an one spray for 2 weeks and I have yet to see any hits. I'm very patient with those so I'm good. But my main concern after an hour from one spray of L2k ver 1 to the neck I feel really tired and sleepy. I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night and yet i feel sleepy when using L2k ver 1. Is this normal? What can I do to counter this effect on me? Will my so called targets feel sleepy too?
Probably Androstadienone , I get this when I use Cohesion. I do feel depression after about 6 to 8 hours. Maybe use anything with Copulins in it. I heard Androstadienone lowers testosterone and cops raises it, theoretically, it might counter Androstadienone 's depression.
(10-19-2014 1:52 AM)Boompanes Wrote: [ -> ]But my main concern after an hour from one spray of L2k ver 1 to the neck I feel really tired and sleepy. I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night and yet i feel sleepy when using L2k ver 1. Is this normal? What can I do to counter this effect on me? Will my so called targets feel sleepy too?

You suffer from "Androstadienone Lethargy" as I do. Many people call it "Androstadienone Depression" though.

Your targets won't feel sleepy. The Androstadienone will lessen aggression/anxiety in your targets and make them feel more comfortable around you. It might make guys around you a little unmotivated or depressed if they are Androstadienone sensitive. (The last point is not proven but there is speculation about that.)

Don't spray it on your neck. That is way too close to your face for this product. Spray it on your lower sides more towards your back than your front. Your clothing will slow the diffusion but it will still be effective. Your application points will be much further from your nose. You might even want to try spraying it on your back if you are super sensitive to Androstadienone .

As soon as the night is over as early as you can take a shower and wash it off. If you wait until morning then you will feel too lethargic to take a shower. But not washing it off will continue to make you feel lethargic. But you still won't shower because you are spending the day in bed or on the couch like a slug. But you will still be too unmotivated to take a shower. By the evening you will take a shower and few hours after you wash it off you will start getting your energy back. Then you will realized you wasted your entire day.

Edit:
Don't use L2K every day. It is one of the best products out there but Androstadienone Lethargy/Depression gets worse and worse if you use Androstadienone products too often. What I do is use L2K occassionally.

Also, some people purchase TAA from Andriotics and mix it with L2K. If you look around this forum you will find the thread. TAA normally diffuses very quickly and doesn't last long. But if you mix it with L2K it will diffuse slower. TAA is uplifting and some people here believe it counteracts the Androstadienone Depression.

Edit2:
You are probably not getting hits because you are getting sleepy and lethargic. That is not an attractive vibe to women.
(10-22-2014 12:01 AM)metaltree Wrote: [ -> ]You suffer from "Androstadienone Lethargy" as I do. Many people call it "Androstadienone Depression" though.

Your targets won't feel sleepy. The Androstadienone will lessen aggression/anxiety in your targets and make them feel more comfortable around you. It might make guys around you a little unmotivated or depressed if they are Androstadienone sensitive. (The last point is not proven but there is speculation about that.)

Don't spray it on your neck. That is way too close to your face for this product. Spray it on your lower sides more towards your back than your front. Your clothing will slow the diffusion but it will still be effective. Your application points will be much further from your nose. You might even want to try spraying it on your back if you are super sensitive to Androstadienone .

As soon as the night is over as early as you can take a shower and wash it off. If you wait until morning then you will feel too lethargic to take a shower. But not washing it off will continue to make you feel lethargic. But you still won't shower because you are spending the day in bed or on the couch like a slug. But you will still be too unmotivated to take a shower. By the evening you will take a shower and few hours after you wash it off you will start getting your energy back. Then you will realized you wasted your entire day.

Edit:
Don't use L2K every day. It is one of the best products out there but Androstadienone Lethargy/Depression gets worse and worse if you use Androstadienone products too often. What I do is use L2K occassionally.

Also, some people purchase TAA from Andriotics and mix it with L2K. If you look around this forum you will find the thread. TAA normally diffuses very quickly and doesn't last long. But if you mix it with L2K it will diffuse slower. TAA is uplifting and some people here believe it counteracts the Androstadienone Depression.

Edit2:
You are probably not getting hits because you are getting sleepy and lethargic. That is not an attractive vibe to women.

Thank you for taking the time to explain, it is exactly what I feel. I really learned a lot. L2k is great but the sleepy self effects are too much. Wolf makes me happy and smart while L2k makes me tired and sleepy. But I love the scent (leather and steel).

My next challenge is to find a replacement for L2k. I plan to find for other seduction type of mones to replace L2k. What do you recommend for great hits? I need something for dates and night outs. Will Holy Grail, Corpo, Dirty Primitive, or Aqua Vitae a good choice or will it be the same story?
(10-22-2014 2:51 AM)Boompanes Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for taking the time to explain, it is exactly what I feel. I really learned a lot. L2k is great but the sleepy self effects are too much. Wolf makes me happy and smart while L2k makes me tired and sleepy. But I love the scent (leather and steel).

My next challenge is to find a replacement for L2k. I plan to find for other seduction type of mones to replace L2k. What do you recommend for great hits? I need something for dates and night outs. Will Holy Grail, Corpo, Dirty Primitive, or Aqua Vitae a good choice or will it be the same story?

I suffer from Androstadienone depression with l2k v1 , but not with AM.. Also AM is available in your favorite scent L&S and is very similar to l2k v1 .. In fact combining it with some glace was the precursor to the formulation of l2k v1 which eventually came about.

None of the other mones you mentioned contain Androstadienone but they are completely different than l2k... AM glace is closest second... without the bad depression.
(10-22-2014 2:51 AM)Boompanes Wrote: [ -> ]I plan to find for other seduction type of mones to replace L2k. What do you recommend for great hits? I need something for dates and night outs.

Evolve XS is Androstadienone free. That might be a good one to try. This can be used for dates and nights out.

CV2 is my favorite right now but I suspect it has a small amount of Androstadienone in it but I am not sure about that though. CV2 works very well in bars/clubs. This can be used for dates and nights out too.

Dirty Primitive and Aqua Vitae are definitely good for nights out. They will require more skill to control because they are more heavy hitting than Evolve or CV2. Dirty Primitive may blow out women who are in relationship seeking mode.
(10-22-2014 8:08 AM)dsouza Wrote: [ -> ]I suffer from Androstadienone depression with l2k v1 , but not with AM.. Also AM is available in your favorite scent L&S and is very similar to l2k v1 .. In fact combining it with some glace was the precursor to the formulation of l2k v1 which eventually came about.

None of the other mones you mentioned contain Androstadienone but they are completely different than l2k... AM glace is closest second... without the bad depression.

That's interesting. I have a sample of AM and I'll it out. Aside from AM, what else do you recommend?
(10-22-2014 8:34 AM)metaltree Wrote: [ -> ]Evolve XS is Androstadienone free. That might be a good one to try. This can be used for dates and nights out.

CV2 is my favorite right now but I suspect it has a small amount of Androstadienone in it but I am not sure about that though. CV2 works very well in bars/clubs. This can be used for dates and nights out too.

Dirty Primitive and Aqua Vitae are definitely good for nights out. They will require more skill to control because they are more heavy hitting than Evolve or CV2. Dirty Primitive may blow out women who are in relationship seeking mode.

Thanks for sharing! What's your experience with AV? Does it cause depression?
(10-19-2014 1:52 AM)Boompanes Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bottle of L2k Version 1 leather and steel scent. I have been wearing it an one spray for 2 weeks and I have yet to see any hits. I'm very patient with those so I'm good. But my main concern after an hour from one spray of L2k ver 1 to the neck I feel really tired and sleepy. I get 7-8 hours of sleep every night and yet i feel sleepy when using L2k ver 1. Is this normal? What can I do to counter this effect on me? Will my so called targets feel sleepy too?

I don't get tired from L2Kv1 but L2Kv2 hammers me the next day, really run down feeling and sleepy and that was with 8 hours of sleep. I only wore L2Kv2 once (3 sprays total, 1 on each side of neck 1 shared on wrists I use the same dose with v1) older women 30 and up were very interested and kino'd alot with great eye contact. I had a hard time focusing on just one women and would like to use it more but the "hangover feeling" the next day makes me hesitant. I don't have any TAA to try to counter that affect.
I think the trick here is to try changing app points for mones that tend to hammer one's system.

For instance, when I wear S.O.E on my neck and jawline, I get real sleepy and start yawning after about 2 hours. Someone on the forum attributed it to the nols in S.O.E.

However, when I changed the app point to my outer forearms, that issue goes away. This MIGHT also work with Androstadienone -mixed mones for those who are sensitive to Androstadienone .
(11-21-2014 4:16 PM)kimosabe Wrote: [ -> ]I think the trick here is to try changing app points for mones that tend to hammer one's system.

For instance, when I wear S.O.E on my neck and jawline, I get real sleepy and start yawning after about 2 hours. Someone on the forum attributed it to the nols in S.O.E.

However, when I changed the app point to my outer forearms, that issue goes away. This MIGHT also work with Androstadienone -mixed mones for those who are sensitive to Androstadienone .

Unfortunately changing app points away from the neck sometimes diminish self effects certain products are very well known for having (some products like wolf,AM, and OD, are simply KNOWN for self effects , which can contribute as much as 30% towards the products design and purpose) . That in itself is a big disadvantage. I know you can wear a product more safely if its away from your neck, but if results are diminished are you really benefiting much?

I never got much in the way of self effects from Scent of Eros after the first 2 weeks or so (through adaptation) of wearing it. So I can see other people benefiting placing Scent of Eros on the forearms.

Good tip Smile

dsouza
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's