Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews - Real Pheromones

Full Version: My view on Glace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I read a lot of good reviews on Glacé and decided to buy it. However, I tried it twice so far and honestly I can't say I agree with the reviews on it. As you know it's designed to be a social, but when I was wearing it, I honestly felt a little awkward in social situation. I was with a group of friends that I'm normally very "talkative" with, and the two times I've used it so far it felt like I may have been put off to a distance with them. I felt awkward, and I felt like I was being ignored a lot when I was talking. I don't think it was an overdose because I only used two sprays, one on the neck and one on the wrist. Have any of you guys experienced this kind of thing before? Any ideas? I'm thinking it could be a build up of androsterone from my bad wolf usage, but I'm not sure since it's been a while since I last used that.
However, the sprays seem to have a lot more fluid applied then a drop of something per sè...Maybe, it's an overdose, maybe this product is just not right for me. What do you guys think?
you can't really overdose on socials I heard.

try 3-6 sprays, I had great results with 5 sprays, I even went to 10 sprays once.

you can read about my expereinces with Glace in the AD section, titled "Glace test results"

I really wish I could go back to those days, they are such magical memories lol.
Yes you can definitely overdose on socials. Glace has the effect of making one seem a bit beta if not sweet spot tested, or if you are naturally a "soft" kind of person. It makes people chatty but it might also make them disrespect you.

It works for me, but I have a somewhat aggressive vibe/look at times, and I think its okay for me. OP, what's your nationality, and fitness level? I'm curious because it might have something to do with you already producing enough androstenol naturally, since you say you're naturally talkative.
Glace was a dud for me. I'm naturally talkative though so really no need for me to use it.
(07-26-2014 2:43 AM)phertest Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you can definitely overdose on socials. Glace has the effect of making one seem a bit beta if not sweet spot tested, or if you are naturally a "soft" kind of person. It makes people chatty but it might also make them disrespect you.

It works for me, but I have a somewhat aggressive vibe/look at times, and I think its okay for me. OP, what's your nationality, and fitness level? I'm curious because it might have something to do with you already producing enough androstenol naturally, since you say you're naturally talkative.

I'm 100% Polish and I'm very fit. I have a swimmers build. Naturally I'm a shy person, but with my close friends I'm talkative. However, a lot of people think I'm always angry, but I never am. So I guess I have an aggressive look to me.
Try 1 spray and send the feedback.
(07-26-2014 3:40 PM)KonichiwaChitsu Wrote: [ -> ]I'm 100% Polish and I'm very fit. I have a swimmers build. Naturally I'm a shy person, but with my close friends I'm talkative. However, a lot of people think I'm always angry, but I never am. So I guess I have an aggressive look to me.

You could try and walk around with a smile/grin on your face for a day or two and see if it makes a difference. Most of the times pheromones are not the answer, you are.

(07-26-2014 10:01 AM)whatupbrah Wrote: [ -> ]Glace was a dud for me. I'm naturally talkative though so really no need for me to use it.

Socials are not verbal laxatives. They're used to dampen the aggression/unapproachability of other pheromones by enhancing the levels of comfort of others around the wearer. Glace is a very good product. I was once described as "that sigh you give when you're finished crying, a relief" with it on. That's what socials are supposed to do. You may not see them working but they're there.
I think for some people the effects are minimally noticeable. I have applied from 1-4 sprays and felt little in the way of self effects and also didn't notice much difference in social interactions. Just my .02
(07-29-2014 9:24 AM)Fly So Hi Wrote: [ -> ]You could try and walk around with a smile/grin on your face for a day or two and see if it makes a difference. Most of the times pheromones are not the answer, you are.

I'm gonna go with NNN on this one. It's not that I can't be social without the pheromones. I was saying that with Glacé applied I felt more awkward and left out, as opposed to without it... In a group of friends, that I'm normally tight with.
(07-29-2014 4:18 AM)Interstellar Wrote: [ -> ]Try 1 spray and send the feedback.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow and post a reply.
Ok so I tried the one spray, and it's hard to tell if I saw a change. I tried being a little more social in public and just talked to a few strangers at Walmart, and then at the LA fitness by me before the workout. I normally don't do this very often so maybe it helped me with approaching people, but I still felt a little anxious as always. The reactions of the people seemed about the same though as far as conversation. I generally get good reactions from people, since I have a handsome/ professional look to me. So I can't say for sure. More testing will be required.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's