Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews

Full Version: The BAD WOLF Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Muhahahaha its on its way!! Share your tests here! i cant wait to try it and se other peoples sucksess and funny story's Big Grin
Great lengthy page from Gary there on Bad Wolf

Lets see what it does for people

Can't wait for this one. Wonder what it's going to smell like... scented but no description of the fragrance.
I've been patiently awaiting this for weeks now. Not sure about the fragrance, but I'll test it out. I was tempted to request it in the Wolf scent, but let's see how it was designed.

To me this Bad Wolf should be similar to OD. For me, OD is a Bad Wolf. I'm curious to see how different it feels than OD. The only problem with OD is in the cold, it won't seem to work much. Hence I've been off of it for the winter.
waiting for this but still not launch yet, so i take DP & AV for this month order maybe Bad Wolf for next month
(03-28-2014 8:16 AM)NattyDread Wrote: [ -> ]waiting for this but still not launch yet, so i take DP & AV for this month order maybe Bad Wolf for next month

It is out today. We have placed our orders. Orders today will get $10 off.
(03-28-2014 8:16 AM)NattyDread Wrote: [ -> ]waiting for this but still not launch yet, so i take DP & AV for this month order maybe Bad Wolf for next month

Ehhm it is out now.. we just ordered it today.... as the release day is today
(03-28-2014 8:26 AM)xtraspecial Wrote: [ -> ]It is out today. We have placed our orders. Orders today will get $10 off.
(03-28-2014 8:26 AM)Jojje Wrote: [ -> ]Ehhm it is out now.. we just ordered it today.... as the release day is today

wew i don't know this stuff already open for order, i just place AV + DP about couple hour ago and the bad wolf icon at site still coming soon...

hmmm unlucky for me....
yup I placed my order may be an hour or so ago for big bad wolf You also get a MaxT cop stick free. I love Max T...
It will take weeks for it to get to the UK though. look forward to your reports in the meantime. ..
(03-28-2014 8:49 AM)right_mr Wrote: [ -> ]yup I placed my order may be an hour or so ago for big bad wolf You also get a MaxT cop stick free. I love Max T...
It will take weeks for it to get to the UK though. look forward to your reports in the meantime. ..

where u got info for this...? at LAL site still can't click bad wolf image...
Reference URL's