Pheromone Reviews - Real People - Real Reviews

Full Version: Has anyone tried the Gilroy patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering if anyone has used the Gilroy patch claims to be the like the patch in ocean 13. So any reveiws on it.
(09-07-2013 10:15 AM)TheLaxKid Wrote: [ -> ]I was just wondering if anyone has used the Gilroy patch claims to be the like the patch in ocean 13. So any reveiws on it.

Hi
I ordered some today. Havent tried it. Wanted to see whethrr you ordered and tried it yourself ?
Cheers
(05-15-2014 2:42 PM)right_mr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I ordered some today. Havent tried it. Wanted to see whethrr you ordered and tried it yourself ?
Cheers

Sorry for the late reply but I didn't. I decided to buy chikra sample packs from love-scent.
(05-15-2014 2:42 PM)right_mr Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
Cheers
Sorry to bring back a dead thread but have you tested the Gilroy? I was just looking at it and it seems kinda gimmicky to me.
(04-12-2015 6:36 PM)flacowww Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to bring back a dead thread but have you tested the Gilroy? I was just looking at it and it seems kinda gimmicky to me.

I think may have used them once. The true stuff seemed a bit rough around the edges and are at the bottom of my testing pile.
Gimmicky would be a good way to describe them, yes.
Reference URL's