Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which is more important
kenjhow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

which is more important
10-21-2013 9:46 AM

In my quest to understand mones and make them work better I was looking at known pheromone concentration per product. There seems to be a large variation. Alter ego an old product that worked well for me in the past has I believe 2 mg of mones but looking at hax m512 they claim 35 mg of mones per bottle(they smell the same btw). That's a pretty large variation. I think most new products contain around 25-35 mg of mones per bottle. But obviously with the formulas being different. Now in the quest for consistent results do the concentrations of certain mones like none matter more than the balance/mix/formula?
I know the metering makes a big diff from my experience with od gel. too many variables here prob but want to get others opinions to improve results.
10-21-2013 9:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: which is more important
10-22-2013 3:20 PM

My opinion is that the balance/mix is more important than the total concentration (to a point of course). Obviously, a minimum amount of each component will be required, but once that threshold is met, I would prefer to have a better balanced mix at weaker concentrations, than an unbalanced (or undesirable) mix at an optimal concentration.

Often times, less is more, but I haven't tried Alter Ego, or Hax M512, so I can't really comment on those.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-22-2013 3:20 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: which is more important
10-22-2013 4:35 PM

The carrier is also important, depends on the temperature of your environment or your body heat. But yeah, balance ratio mix is definitely better.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 4:38 PM by Ozee.)
10-22-2013 4:35 PM

Share This Thread