Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what u can get away with....
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

what u can get away with....
07-12-2013 11:52 PM

women will most likely get the gist of what im getting at. i believe mones help u get away with alot of emotional or psychological BS.....

let me set an example... a hot chick can get away with alot. whetherr its treating a guy like shit and him coming back for more, or her acting sexy and getting away with anything, whether its doing less work, or getting attention, or something as pleasurable to a guy as checking out the opposite sex withouth being treated as a perv or looking to get something...

one thing ive noticed out of mones is the "ability" to check out, "look at", admire, insinuate, get away with, with mones is incredible. its like a free pass to look at boobs and not be "that " guy... of course discretion is used, and i start off with conversation, initial first impressions, etc. then decide where i want to go, but i gotta say, mones let me go where i want to go and they have no choice. thing is.... its 50/50 game and mones. its and edge... and u have to know how to use ur 10 percent advantage. if i use sexy mones, i get away with alot of super pervy banter, specially with older cougar types. if u use a social i can get away with being a jerk, or asshole and still im the cool cute guy.... if i use the love mix, i have to be super aware of what i can get away with... cause love makes people do crazy things. the truth comes out in my honest opinion. but if u know what to look for, u can maneuver urself to a really great positions...

in the end, once u get mones, or people for that matter, then u can get mones, and get people??? personally, its fun and sometimes daunting, witout sounding conceited, what i can get away with, with what mones. its not for the faint of heart, or the unaware, or just the single minded. u have to be open to just about anything, be analytical and consider that each person wont appreciate the same banter as the next person. u have to be fluid in ur approach and ur reactions to to others reactions. its a "game" but a game that is impossible (in my oppinion) to just put in a paragraph or chapter in a book. how insulting would that be to say that they figured u out in a paragraph. each person is complex. u need apathy, genuine awareness to learn how to game.... and game well. ... and with mones........ well, its almost an unfair advantage, like steroids to sports.....
07-12-2013 11:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rolf
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: what u can get away with....
08-21-2013 4:24 AM

It's interesting - I do like extended conversations with women, and I find that happens a lot more when I'm wearing mones. But I often set and forget that I have them on, and then I'll think: why are you still talking to me, when you're hot and I'm not....then I realise: Mones!
08-21-2013 4:24 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: what u can get away with....
08-28-2013 6:22 PM

I have found mones to be a fantastic boost for just about every imaginable situation...and I will keep saying so until one finally stumps me, lol.

Hefty dose of YOU, some self (and others) awareness and a boost in the right direction from the right combo and WHAMMO!

Most fascinating and interactive - TRULY INTERACTIVE - hobby I have ever had the pleasure to pursue! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-28-2013 6:22 PM

Share This Thread