Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what social mone to mix with AV
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

RE: what social mone to mix with AV
10-29-2011 8:27 PM

I've been working out of town a ton lately. So the only times I use AV would be going out for dinner and drinks....I generally attempt to apply 2 inches to each wrist and maybe an inch to the side of my neck. Now I have received many compliments on the smell. It reminds me of the Gio I wore in college. Anyway, I'm not saying that I don't recognize hits, because they are happening on occasion, what I'm noticing is hits that aren't always positive. As in, hitso of intimidation. It could be because of my looks, I tend to wear more dark colors. But hey I look good in blue jeans, a dark grey shirt and a black jacket. Lol. I have had women look at my pics and comment how they belong in GQ, so Idk if a mone such as AV could make me appear out of their league. I just received my bottle of Glace today, tonight is a daddy/daughter night, so we will see next week how a social money will work for me.
10-29-2011 8:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156
Login or register to remove all advertising

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 589
Thanks received:
1033 thanks in 403 posts

10-29-2011 10:57 PM

Okay dodge,

The moment of truth has arrived (literally). You got your Glace. Reports better be forthcoming.

Intel, man, intel! Fill in the blanks.
10-29-2011 10:57 PM
Thanks given by as33156
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 589
Thanks received:
1033 thanks in 403 posts

10-29-2011 11:00 PM

PS-- maybe since you say you're already plenty alpha and are perceived as such, try Glace with AV, but also try Glace on its own. You might not really need the alpha mone, just need that strong, ice breaking social mone.
10-29-2011 11:00 PM
dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

11-07-2011 5:44 AM

used Glace for couple times, always at 3 sprays, with no results.
11-07-2011 5:44 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4370
Thanks received:
2482 thanks in 709 posts

11-07-2011 5:59 AM

Strange it doesn't work for you. For me it makes people tell me their secrets, generally talk more and makes them more open and enjoy their time with me. At 1 sray it's rather subtle at 2 sprays it's really noticeable. Didn't test it too often but clearly saw nice results, after some time of exposure. Also it makes me feel a little better and more relaxed.
In which settings did you use glace? Maybe you already had known the people you were with for a very long time, so Glace couldn't make them tell you very much new stuff about themselves?

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
11-07-2011 5:59 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, as33156, shadowknight

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 213
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 201 posts

11-07-2011 9:52 AM

For me its really weird when somebody tells Glace dont work,with me never fails, if i open with somebody they just dont let me go,and i get alot of atracttion hits too,just for keep askin questions lol

To b honest the only thing i dont get with Glace(and maybe all other mones) is gettin aproached by women,would like to see that happen more often,it did happened sometimes tho ;)
11-07-2011 9:52 AM
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

11-07-2011 10:48 AM

(11-07-2011 9:52 AM)preck Wrote:  For me its really weird when somebody tells Glace dont work,with me never fails, if i open with somebody they just dont let me go,and i get alot of atracttion hits too,just for keep askin questions lol

To b honest the only thing i dont get with Glace(and maybe all other mones) is gettin aproached by women,would like to see that happen more often,it did happened sometimes tho ;)

I find that unlike men under the glace spell most women will need a little window of opportunity to talk to you.

Like I will be at the counter of burger king without my glasses so im looking hard under pressure of people waiting behind me but it's hard for me to see.

The lady with a small kid behind me notices this then says "what are you trying to order?" I say "I can't really see what the letters are only the photos" so she gets next to me and asks me to tell her a number for a meal and she will tell me what it is. So happy Got Her! sideLol

It's like 12 numbers of meals she went through just for poor ol' me. The lady cashier then jumps in and starts telling me which ones she prefers.

I ended up getting the number 6 meal combo & you guessed it after the lady who helped me received her order she sat at the table directly to side of me and chatted my ear off. When I left I noticed she had took only a few bites of her burger in 30mins of sitting down.

I ended up getting her number as she invited me to go bowling with her and her son. All I had on was 3 drops of wolf & 3 sprays of glace.

Knowing this you guys can create these opportunities for women to strike up conversations with you.

1. Looking Lost
2. Taking a long time to read a menu
3. Asking yourself questions out loud

MY VIP QUESTION I USE ALL THE TIME:

Woman gets her food from the counter or sits down next to me with her food.

I look at her food first and then look at her and say "WOW! Didn't see that on the menu/board."

This has never felled me.

This line makes them feel they have great taste, that they are groovy, and special.

What's also great about this line is that it's unisex. It can't offend anyone. It can't even be considered a chat up line by the most stuck up of all bitches.

This line also makes them feel you are cool, funny, inviting, and a guy who knows how to spot a woman with good taste meaning by default you have good taste.

Their mind makes the jump from you thinking their taste in food is amazing and letting them know about it.

To them thinking you are calling them out for being amazing. Girl dance

The subconscious mind does funny things my friends. Bitch-shields evaporate Kiss2

I get tons of hair flips and invites to come sit with women after that simple comment.

Life is good. Smoke

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2011 11:15 AM by as33156.)
11-07-2011 10:48 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Pheroman, dbot, Grasshopper, NaughtywillCRY
PheroDemon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
39 thanks in 23 posts

11-07-2011 9:08 PM

For the most part I think you have to give people a reason to chat up. I applied 3 sprays after I was messing around with a -none application. I was standing in a computer lab, and of course people aren't generally going to be chatty, but at the same time it means they can be stuck in my phero-cloud as a side benefit. I noticed one chick looked up and got wide eyed for some reason. I didn't interrupt her from her work though as I was busy doing my own thing. I just wanted to see how initial reactions would be.

Then I picked up my language buddy and we got a quiet study room (several feet times several feet cubical room). We sat down and I started off by asking him a simple question religion related as he was christian and also work related stuff just to draw things out as that is what he likes to talk about. It took about a half hour of talking before I noticed he was talking alot, and that I couldn't easily interrupt his line of thought, which I am very good at doing and re-directing. Then within 2 hours he started laughing at some of my conversational foreign language mistakes which were understandably funny if thought about hard enough... however I would think they would truly be funny only if someone was "high" off something or partially buzzed...

So it is working. I think you have to do more than just talk to someone. Talking only "enables" it and gets the ball rolling... but first I think the most important thing is getting the person isolated enough to be in your phero-cloud to be reasonably intoxicated. This would in most situations involve chatting someone up and sticking close or around them long enough for things to take good effect. You are setting the stage... kind of like making the bomb (phero-cloud saturation) metaphorically speaking... and then setting the trigger switch (conversation).
11-07-2011 9:08 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Grasshopper
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11643
Thanks received:
8861 thanks in 2727 posts

11-08-2011 12:12 AM

(11-07-2011 9:08 PM)PheroDemon Wrote:  For the most part I think you have to give people a reason to chat up. I applied 3 sprays after I was messing around with a -none application. I was standing in a computer lab, and of course people aren't generally going to be chatty, but at the same time it means they can be stuck in my phero-cloud as a side benefit. I noticed one chick looked up and got wide eyed for some reason. I didn't interrupt her from her work though as I was busy doing my own thing. I just wanted to see how initial reactions would be.

Then I picked up my language buddy and we got a quiet study room (several feet times several feet cubical room). We sat down and I started off by asking him a simple question religion related as he was christian and also work related stuff just to draw things out as that is what he likes to talk about. It took about a half hour of talking before I noticed he was talking alot, and that I couldn't easily interrupt his line of thought, which I am very good at doing and re-directing. Then within 2 hours he started laughing at some of my conversational foreign language mistakes which were understandably funny if thought about hard enough... however I would think they would truly be funny only if someone was "high" off something or partially buzzed...

So it is working. I think you have to do more than just talk to someone. Talking only "enables" it and gets the ball rolling... but first I think the most important thing is getting the person isolated enough to be in your phero-cloud to be reasonably intoxicated. This would in most situations involve chatting someone up and sticking close or around them long enough for things to take good effect. You are setting the stage... kind of like making the bomb (phero-cloud saturation) metaphorically speaking... and then setting the trigger switch (conversation).

try upping it to 6 sprays also.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-08-2011 12:12 AM

dodge_demon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks received:
6 thanks in 4 posts

11-08-2011 10:24 PM

Idk, I get what this forum refers to as pheromon hits, without chems...so maybe the sience behind mones is real. let's be honest, if you got to have game for mones to work, then why use chemicals in the first place. I'm guilty myself, we all want more power and control, but are pharamones the trick? I bought 2 and didn't notice more activity than usual.
11-08-2011 10:24 PM

Share This Thread