Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
uneffected
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

uneffected
11-06-2013 8:54 PM

hey ladies. I was wondering if I could get some information about how exactly the pheromones that you wear work. I have gone years without noticing the pheromones yall wear. I have just recently began to feel there effects. in the past I have been around women who were heavily moned out, but I never noticed the difference. there was on woman in particular that I now realize must have been on the mones. Apparently she mustve been waiting on me to react a certain way but I failed to do so. I also know that yall have mones that are strong enough to actually make us hard, and I again I never noticed the until recently. it was so bad that the onlyh way I was effected by them was when I was surrounded by girls wearing the stuff. I wanted to know why this would be the case. and why am I suddenly noticing it all the time when I encounter a female who is wearing thtem
11-06-2013 8:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: uneffected
11-06-2013 9:17 PM

This is a really complicated question. If a woman wears cops then yes you will probably get a physical sexual reaction.

Having said that there are many mixes and many are not sexual. Some are social, some help with family bonding, etc...

(11-06-2013 8:54 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  hey ladies. I was wondering if I could get some information about how exactly the pheromones that you wear work. I have gone years without noticing the pheromones yall wear. I have just recently began to feel there effects. in the past I have been around women who were heavily moned out, but I never noticed the difference. there was on woman in particular that I now realize must have been on the mones. Apparently she mustve been waiting on me to react a certain way but I failed to do so. I also know that yall have mones that are strong enough to actually make us hard, and I again I never noticed the until recently. it was so bad that the onlyh way I was effected by them was when I was surrounded by girls wearing the stuff. I wanted to know why this would be the case. and why am I suddenly noticing it all the time when I encounter a female who is wearing thtem

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
11-06-2013 9:17 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-09-2013 9:09 AM

KS, is there anything about you that has changed recently?

Cleaner eating, working out... puberty Laugh1

J/K - but the first two are sincere. Just wondering if there is anything you may be doing in your personal life that may have effected/jump started your chemistry to react differently than you have in the past?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 9:10 AM by NuTrix.)
11-09-2013 9:09 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-16-2013 11:08 PM

(11-09-2013 9:09 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  KS, is there anything about you that has changed recently?

Cleaner eating, working out... puberty Laugh1

J/K - but the first two are sincere. Just wondering if there is anything you may be doing in your personal life that may have effected/jump started your chemistry to react differently than you have in the past?

I use to work out all the time. not so much in recent days, though I am bout to start training hardcore once again. as far as eating goes. idk I think its about the same.
11-16-2013 11:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread