Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
swoon v/s Dp v/s NNPA
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

RE: swoon v/s Dp v/s NNPA
01-11-2017 7:18 AM

From your last thread I know you have GoA and ETFZ.
And I get you make your test on mones mostly in party, bars where are many people's at.

So for me GoA don't suits this situation best as other mones do.
That's why many people's tell you first read through the forum before try/buy a mone.

For you may the best Nude Alpha. I not want go to much since I not have test it yet but NA have make many to believe in mones from what I read in this forum and should match your test situations.

People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
01-11-2017 7:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 11 posts

01-11-2017 7:59 AM

Hey MAn ,
Thanks for rep , however i bought eftz for another purpose which dosent seems to work , Goa also as from desc doest not match my req i knowe . For NA ive herad it tends to scare girls in low age group plus its not too much sexual . Its more like for status or something .

Regards

(01-11-2017 7:18 AM)Cr4ckZ Wrote:  From your last thread I know you have GoA and ETFZ.
And I get you make your test on mones mostly in party, bars where are many people's at.

So for me GoA don't suits this situation best as other mones do.
That's why many people's tell you first read through the forum before try/buy a mone.

For you may the best Nude Alpha. I not want go to much since I not have test it yet but NA have make many to believe in mones from what I read in this forum and should match your test situations.
01-11-2017 7:59 AM
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 800
Thanks received:
1205 thanks in 523 posts

01-12-2017 12:11 AM

I didn't find any post of GOA and EFTZ from you. Both of them are good products. Test them out thoroughly and then look for another products. As you are new, it will take time to understand this mixes. Any pheromone can work. It depends on lot of factor. Discarding the mones with 4 to 5 trials is a bad idea.

What makes you think GOA will not work in this kind of situation?

You should go out and try. Come back and report. After that, anyone will be able to help you out very easily. Take action. Pheromones is all about testing. Test it till you are sure of it. Every mix is very unique. You cannot say that it doesn't work.

Even Androstadienone can work very well in your situation. You need to go out an try. Have you use GOA solo for a full month? No, then you should. Try it out. You will learn a lot from testing.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 12:11 AM by kalpan56.)
01-12-2017 12:11 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 11 posts

01-12-2017 7:23 AM

Thanks for suggestion , i will try to test them as long as they last , im continuously changing situations and places and people to see some kind of reaction which i guess Im not getting ... I wore goa , etfz to gym , 3-4 girls , 3-4 cougars , no reaction again (i cant see dilated pupils if dats wht reaction means ) , however not considering gym as a proper testing place as everyone was bizzi in there workout including me . but i tried to pass , and stand as closely as possible to few girls while working out , on which i was trying , but couldnt see anything significant . Tried 2 spray etfz solo , and two drops of goa solo .

(01-12-2017 12:11 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I didn't find any post of GOA and EFTZ from you. Both of them are good products. Test them out thoroughly and then look for another products. As you are new, it will take time to understand this mixes. Any pheromone can work. It depends on lot of factor. Discarding the mones with 4 to 5 trials is a bad idea.

You should go out and try. Come back and report. After that, anyone will be able to help you out very easily. Take action. Pheromones is all about testing. Test it till you are sure of it. Every mix is very unique. You cannot say that it doesn't work.

Even Androstadienone can work very well in your situation. You need to go out an try. Have you use GOA solo for a full month? No, then you should. Try it out. You will learn a lot from testing.
01-12-2017 7:23 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 904
Thanks received:
602 thanks in 322 posts

01-12-2017 2:04 PM

Rishi, what you describe is not considered testing. That's called "baiting" if t even has a name. Please go back and read the n00b posts. These products are not AXE commercials. There has to be action for there to be a response. You can't just stand really close to a woman and hope that what you are wearing will get her to talk to you. This is a waste or product and time.

"A problem is simply an outcome that is the wrong way up."
-"Introducing NLP" by:Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour.

"We never lose our demons. Only learn to live above them."
01-12-2017 2:04 PM
Thanks given by theLaw, Cr4ckZ
Cr4ckZ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 4 posts

01-12-2017 2:40 PM

(01-12-2017 2:04 PM)Spars Wrote:  Rishi, what you describe is not considered testing. That's called "baiting" if t even has a name. Please go back and read the n00b posts. These products are not AXE commercials. There has to be action for there to be a response. You can't just stand really close to a woman and hope that what you are wearing will get her to talk to you. This is a waste or product and time.

I agree that this Products not AXE commercials or magic, woman's don't just come up to and start talk with you because you wearing mones. But I had some experience and also read some peoples get stares and smiles more than without mones even without convo. And some Woman's are very good at hiding those signals. But again I agree they not magical and usual not everyone get hit by mones so its unfavorable just stay near a woman to watch if she gets a hit.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips

@Kalpan56 I never say GoA doesn't work for me. just not suits as good as other mones on Party's.. my opinion.

People think I'm disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2017 3:50 PM by Cr4ckZ.)
01-12-2017 2:40 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 11 posts

01-13-2017 4:08 AM

Ok , i will try to be more than that , but as i mentioned earlier i wasent just standing near them (other than the gym trials which might b baiting) the ones i met previously i am extremely friendly and playful with them , what ever reactions i got with those ones , i get them even without mones , i mean nothing was different . However i am gonna do more tests .

(01-12-2017 2:04 PM)Spars Wrote:  Rishi, what you describe is not considered testing. That's called "baiting" if t even has a name. Please go back and read the n00b posts. These products are not AXE commercials. There has to be action for there to be a response. You can't just stand really close to a woman and hope that what you are wearing will get her to talk to you. This is a waste or product and time.
01-13-2017 4:08 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

Thanks received:
18 thanks in 11 posts

01-13-2017 4:15 AM

Hey Cr4cKz ,

The thing as i mentioned other than gym i was very friendly and playful with the girls , including a little flirting and ol , but that what how i am in my normal life as well , without using mones . Plus the things i have cited as no reaction is because i saw in lots and lots of thread where people said that they wear mones and they see a waitress talking more to them , or in office girl playing with their hair , giving smile etc etc and ol . I am aware its not a AXE commercial , but i just had those experiences in my mind which i read here in different posts, which i thot happening .

Testing still continues ....

(01-12-2017 2:40 PM)Cr4ckZ Wrote:  I agree that this Products not AXE commercials or magic, woman's don't just come up to and start talk with you because you wearing mones. But I had some experience and also read some peoples get stares and smiles more than without mones even without convo. And some Woman's are very good at hiding those signals. But again I agree they not magical and usual not everyone get hit by mones so its unfavorable just stay near a woman to watch if she gets a hit.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips

@Kalpan56 I never say GoA doesn't work for me. just not suits as good as other mones on Party's.. my opinion.

"what actually hit in the mones" is the original thread , my two different threads have been mixed

(01-12-2017 12:11 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I didn't find any post of GOA and EFTZ from you. Both of them are good products. Test them out thoroughly and then look for another products. As you are new, it will take time to understand this mixes. Any pheromone can work. It depends on lot of factor. Discarding the mones with 4 to 5 trials is a bad idea.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2017 4:18 AM by crazy_rishi.)
01-13-2017 4:15 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 904
Thanks received:
602 thanks in 322 posts

01-13-2017 6:39 PM

I imagine that you may be expecting more from the product than what these chemicals can do. Try dramatically changing your body language. I wouldn't expect much if there is already rapport established with these pre existing women. Women make up their mind pretty quick on who's a sexual target and who isn't. Majority of their journey to this answer seems to be based around confidence in my experience. And for god's sake don't try and go everything she wants or be everything she says she wants. Women don't marry or date princes, they date frogs and hope he'll one day be a prince.

"A problem is simply an outcome that is the wrong way up."
-"Introducing NLP" by:Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour.

"We never lose our demons. Only learn to live above them."
01-13-2017 6:39 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Floydianone
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2802
Thanks received:
1925 thanks in 893 posts

01-13-2017 6:59 PM

(01-13-2017 6:39 PM)Spars Wrote:  I imagine that you may be expecting more from the product than what these chemicals can do. Try dramatically changing your body language. I wouldn't expect much if there is already rapport established with these pre existing women. Women make up their mind pretty quick on who's a sexual target and who isn't. Majority of their journey to this answer seems to be based around confidence in my experience. And for god's sake don't try and go everything she wants or be everything she says she wants. Women don't marry or date princes, they date frogs and hope he'll one day be a prince.

I second this. Agree with Spars.

Also... read this Rishi.
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Frequently-...faqs-faq-s

I've only posted it yesterday. Am surprised ya didn't see it.

[Image: OcBrrQql.jpg]

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
01-13-2017 6:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NNPA Dblr619 13 1,236 05-20-2017 6:06 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate