Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
12-29-2016 9:42 PM

I'm not sure why he would charge $230 for a subliminal that he clearly states is in the testing phase especially since hes supposedly not offering refunds. His subs truly are the best on the market but sure there are some that wont work for everyone, so thats why he is usually pretty good about giving refunds. Yes I have to admit the forums are draconian.

Edit:
wow I'm reading the description of the product. Lots of the info is super vague and the technologies used are mostly classified. Whats up with that? The way its all worded makes me think Dhannon's intention is so turn you into some kind of literal human magnet...through some kind of weird metaphysical crap. I encourage others to read the description because of how truly bizarre it is.

Edit 2: Best example of what I mentioned above:
Quote:Energy Flooding: 6G backport technology designed to cause you to safely source, absorb, use, program and project an aura of the right kind of energy that will most help you achieve the goals of the program. You may or may not noticeably “feel” flooded with energy. Version 2.2 and later of this program sources this energy from “safe, effective, useful, appropriate and optimal” physical and non-physical sources, which your own subconscious mind chooses for you.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 10:01 PM by Arsenic.)
12-29-2016 9:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-30-2016 12:39 PM

I'm not sure why someone would spend $230 on a product in beta testing if it's not money they can just throw away. I'm further confused that anyone would help someone who showed up on this forum for the specific purpose of complaining about a non-pheromone site.
12-30-2016 12:39 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2016 1:01 PM

(12-30-2016 12:39 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  I'm not sure why someone would spend $230 on a product in beta testing if it's not money they can just throw away. I'm further confused that anyone would help someone who showed up on this forum for the specific purpose of complaining about a non-pheromone site.

Shannon has awesome subliminals, although yes OP should have read and been aware that the disclaimer on top of the page says that no refunds will be allowed because it is a beta program. Subliminal-shop.com has some overlap with the pheromone community. Lots of phero members are on subliminal forums too. Gotta rant I suppose Smile

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
12-30-2016 1:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-31-2016 6:28 PM

(12-30-2016 1:01 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Shannon has awesome subliminals, although yes OP should have read and been aware that the disclaimer on top of the page says that no refunds will be allowed because it is a beta program. Subliminal-shop.com has some overlap with the pheromone community. Lots of phero members are on subliminal forums too. Gotta rant I suppose Smile

I've used and enjoyed Shannon's subs, and you'll hear no complaints from me about that. My position is that of surprise that someone would blow a large amount on a beta product when they clearly can't afford to have it not work. Second, that we would support someone coming onto PT to complain about the sub not working.

And I guess the conclusion is that you're right, I just had to rant. Big Grin
12-31-2016 6:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Indigo Mind Labs Alpha Male 6 review? RiCh 20 9,130 06-21-2018 8:31 PM
Last Post: Resurrected