Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
story time - your worst OD experience
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

story time - your worst OD experience
09-03-2019 12:53 PM

i would say 2 months ago....i believe i OD'd ...went to a local bar with my buddy...and while we were there....i was talking to this girl...her friend kept telling her that i was no good...that i was a bad guy and she didn't like me for some reason...the bartender woman was like ...no ..he is a nice guy ...i have seen him before many times and he is polite with everyone from the past...anyway...a bit later...i went to use the bathroom...and this guy gave me a dirty look ...i said hi to him as i was walking by...and he all of sudden said...i don't like you...i said to the guy...i don't know who you are nor have i have spoken to you before....and he said to me "it doesn't matter if we ever met" I just don't like the way you look....i was like omg...so he was going out of his way thru out the night calling me a A$$hole...i was like jesus...this is the oddest thing!!!!

2 weeks later i am at another bar and this same guy sees me and my date...i was like omg...trying to hide...figuring he was going to go at me again...instead he was real polite to me and my date saying hello to us...i was in shock...anyone else have any strange OD stories?
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 12:56 PM by empathy.)
09-03-2019 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: story time - your worst OD experience
09-03-2019 1:35 PM

What were you wearing and how much?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
09-03-2019 1:35 PM
empathy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: story time - your worst OD experience
09-03-2019 1:45 PM

(09-03-2019 1:35 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  What were you wearing and how much?

great question....i think i overdid it with hunter and hunted by AD...but i believe i was also wearing GOA as well...ammo and treasureful shine...but i had a few beers before leaving and i think i hit hunter and hunted pretty hard...
09-03-2019 1:45 PM

Share This Thread