Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
something to consider
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

something to consider
05-19-2013 2:50 AM

be carful who you attact into your life. i say this cause as an individual who uses mones and is still and maybe forever learning about mones. your woking on a subconcious mechanical level. it doesnt take into account personalities, so be critical of "who" you take into your bubble". in othe words.. personality takes forefront in concideration, outside of science......

in game speak, its ok to pull game, but be "aware" of who you decide to continue to persue.

i say this cause mones attracts all kinds. it wakens the shy ones, it causes aggresion, arousal, depressionk etc. etc.... i say this just with observation, not sciences.

all i can say is the deeper i got, the crazier it gets. so have awareness in what you do.
05-19-2013 2:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: something to consider
05-19-2013 8:28 AM

When I first started using mones I was sooo excited when I got crazy hits eapecially from av. I welcomed all comers and Perseud a couple girls back when I wasn't thinking so clearly with my big head. After a few encounters I noticed that the ones that were most effected were the crazies. Daddy issues, bad marriages, sluts and so forth. Don't get too excited about these ones. The ones worth perusing are gonna be much harder to reel in and you are gonna have to know how ton properly work you mone sig and game for better effect. Anyone can throw on a ton of av and pull a bar floozy at one in the morning but it takes way more skill to work on a normal girl
In the daytime. Or a girl with a real challenging personality instead of some crazy weirdo just out for sex and a daddy figure.

Good post for
Noobs.

If she bites you did it right.
05-19-2013 8:28 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-19-2013 10:26 AM

Owwww ya GOT me he he, I am that daddy figure just out for sex with the crazy weird girl i always have been, and they can also be a challenge sometimes, but sadly i have not as yet had to use thumb cuffs leg tie ropes or gages to restrain any of the participants Girl_impossible:shy: Scratch_one-s_head

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-19-2013 10:26 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-19-2013 10:32 AM

Oh Terry I love you man.

I agree mones bring out the crazies and depraved. They are an open invite which can be particularly daunting as a woman.
05-19-2013 10:32 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-30-2013 9:36 PM

(05-19-2013 10:26 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:   i have not as yet had to use thumb cuffs leg tie ropes or gages to restrain any of the participants Girl_impossible:shy: Scratch_one-s_head

Wait, you're only saying that because I asked you to use them, right? Not necessarily because I required restraining....Angel

^_~

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-30-2013 9:36 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

05-31-2013 1:16 AM

(05-30-2013 9:36 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Wait, you're only saying that because I asked you to use them, right? Not necessarily because I required restraining....Angel

^_~
Bee careful now cheeky Trix i am highly volatile and may require restraining Air kiss

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
05-31-2013 1:16 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-01-2013 2:22 PM

Yeah pheromone brings out the craziness in the wearer and the subject. I noticed since wearing QP I get pissed off super fast. I often think of kicking my employees ass when they fuck up instead of thinking about firing them like in the past.

The problem with day game with Pheromones is the people hide the crazy really well.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
06-01-2013 2:22 PM

Share This Thread