Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sensitive mine detection
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: sensitive mine detection
08-30-2018 12:06 PM

(08-29-2018 5:18 PM)wiserd Wrote:  The taste of alcohol is linked to variations in OR7D4, which is also a primary receptor linked to the smell of mones.
Thank you for that. It was one of those ah-ha moments for me. Makes perfect sense when presented, but something that I wouldn't have put together on my own.

That explains a whole bunch to me about the types of women I tend to attract

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-30-2018 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Rep Post

08-30-2018 12:46 PM

(08-29-2018 5:18 PM)wiserd Wrote:  The people I can think of who have been most aversive to the smell of male pheromones have been lesbians and asexuals. Not consistently, but on average.

OKCupid noted that the best predictor of whether someone claimed that they'd have sex on the first date was whether or not they liked the taste of beer. The connection between an acquired taste like alcohol and sex seems obvious, but the connection between liking the taste of alcohol and tolerating mones also has a common connection.

The taste of alcohol is linked to variations in OR7D4, which is also a primary receptor linked to the smell of mones.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret the below paper, though it seems to have been backed up elsewhere, but it seems a worthwhile question to ask whether a person's enjoyment of alcohol is linked to how pleasant they find mones.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3589946/

Wow, nice finding, very interesting!Repped.
Also
Quote:The people I can think of who have been most aversive to the smell of male pheromones have been lesbians and asexuals. Not consistently, but on average.
FUCK THOSE PLEBS.
Lol, seriously, I hope you are right, these are the people that I dont like and I'm not interested in.Also according to a study lesbianism is mostly a product of supply and demand market rule.Unattractive females mostly.Almost 100% of attractive females are heterosexual.
Also an evolutionary mechanism for families consisting of 1 male and multiple females, for tension defusion between the females.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
08-30-2018 12:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DesperateDan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-30-2018 12:59 PM

(08-30-2018 12:46 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Wow, nice finding, very interesting!Repped.
Also
Quote:The people I can think of who have been most aversive to the smell of male pheromones have been lesbians and asexuals. Not consistently, but on average.
FUCK THOSE PLEBS.
Lol, seriously, I hope you are right, these are the people that I dont like and I'm not interested in.Also according to a study lesbianism is mostly a product of supply and demand market rule.Unattractive females mostly.Almost 100% of attractive females are heterosexual.
Also an evolutionary mechanism for families consisting of 1 male and multiple females, for tension defusion between the females.

Interesting paper but she isn't a lesbian and likes alcohol.
08-30-2018 12:59 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

08-31-2018 4:35 PM

(08-30-2018 12:59 PM)DesperateDan Wrote:  Interesting paper but she isn't a lesbian and likes alcohol.

I've known lesbians who liked alcohol also. I'm not saying there's a strong correlation there.

That she likes alcohol and finds mones repulsive is more interesting. Does she just have a strong sense of smell in general, perhaps?

There are correlations between how mones smell and a woman's cycle. Also, some mones become worse smelling with repeated exposure. But I'm guessing you'd know if she had a bf.

Here's a list of things that can cause a pathologically strong sense of smell. Oddly, lyme disease is on the list.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hyperosmia#causes

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2018 5:05 PM by wiserd.)
08-31-2018 4:35 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-31-2018 5:29 PM

In my experience, generally speaking, lesbians tend to not like alcohol, whereas bisexual females tend to be beer monsters.
And bisexual chicks respond better and seem more sensitive to most blends (except BW, AV, Ascend) than straight ones.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
08-31-2018 5:29 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-01-2018 12:22 AM

(08-30-2018 12:46 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Wow, nice finding, very interesting!Repped.
Also
FUCK THOSE PLEBS.
Lesbian women are unattractive to you, it's subjective. Most of them are more masculine so they will be less attractive to males.
I don't think it's only about supply and market. Are you saying they are lesbian because they can't get guys? I know some of them are like that but I wouldn't say it's most of them.
09-01-2018 12:22 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-01-2018 8:09 AM

(08-31-2018 5:29 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  And bisexual chicks respond better and seem more sensitive to most blends (except BW, AV, Ascend) than straight ones.

Astute observation there. Makes perfect sense that a strong alpha blend would be a bit too high up on the chain to have superior pull for those types of ladies.
If you are correct then a sexual-social blend w/ some ESt and cops would be a good mix to attract a bi lady.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-01-2018 8:09 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-01-2018 5:42 PM

(09-01-2018 12:22 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Lesbian women are unattractive to you, it's subjective. Most of them are more masculine so they will be less attractive to males.
I don't think it's only about supply and market. Are you saying they are lesbian because they can't get guys? I know some of them are like that but I wouldn't say it's most of them.

Of course the majority is very unattractive and no, beauty is not subjective no matter how much the are feeding people with that notion.Beauty is objective.

https://jezebel.com/are-attractive-women...1726744517
https://www.livescience.com/51970-availa...ation.html

Men are as faithful as their options.Women are as heterosexual as their options.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-01-2018 5:42 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-02-2018 5:57 PM

I know quite a few lesbian women and lots of bi women. Some are not attractive, others are very attractive.
Many of them could achieve securing most high quality males as partners. But true lesbians are simply never attracted to men. And bi women, even those with male options, often end up chewing box at some point.
One point is common to both lesbians and bi women, they generally maintain a strong maternal instinct and strive to bear offspring.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
09-02-2018 5:57 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-02-2018 11:08 PM

(09-01-2018 5:42 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Of course the majority is very unattractive and no, beauty is not subjective no matter how much the are feeding people with that notion.Beauty is objective.

https://jezebel.com/are-attractive-women...1726744517
https://www.livescience.com/51970-availa...ation.html

Men are as faithful as their options.Women are as heterosexual as their options.
I guess you can split that, I would say a part is objective and one part is subjective.
Why I say that? Because some feature are recognized as attractive to the general mass but you still have preference like for food. I have a friend who find some women attractive that I don't see as attractive Beer So not all of it is objective and the subjective experience change, I used to not like some type of women, now I do. Exactly like food actually, the taste for it can change.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2018 11:09 PM by WereWolf666.)
09-02-2018 11:08 PM

Share This Thread