Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sauna to get rid of phero buildup!
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

sauna to get rid of phero buildup!
01-15-2020 1:23 PM

I have been going to the gym for some time and stumbled across this and thought I would share. I have had difficultly like a lot of others getting consistency with my pheromones do to buildup. The main ones are from PXS, BW, AV, and some others. I can wear a great combo, but it is good for 1 maybe 2 days and that is it do to buildup. I really don`t like scrubbing my skin and using witch hazel to get the buildup off most days, so this is what I do.

After I am done working out in the gym I change into my bathing suit and go into the sauna. The sauna at our gym is always 152-158 degrees F.

It takes 5 minutes to get the sweat going, but once it starts it really starts coming out! Then I stay in another 10 minutes because that is the longest I can take it in there continuously.

Then I go into the locker room and get ready to shower, and this step is IMPORTANT! I have to shower right away and the reason why is to wash off any possible residue that may be left on my app points. The key is to set to water temp pretty warm so your body does not go into any shock. Also showering right away also gets rid of any possible remaining residue left on the skin.

I thought I would share this and hope it may help anyone that struggles to get the reside off there skin. I would imagine that just sweating a good amount would do the same thing also, but I find I have to really sweat and a lot.

Just make sure to stay hydrate really good also. Plus it will help rid the body of toxins as well. Another thing I do is shave before I get into the sauna to. My app points are ALWAYS back of hands and on my neck because I have to wear long sleeves most of the time for work.

I hope this helps someone!
01-15-2020 1:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: sauna to get rid of phero buildup!
01-15-2020 1:36 PM

Justin;

Do you think the residual buildup is due to the pheromones getting into the pores and staying there or is it because the skin, itself, absorbs the pheromones?

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-15-2020 1:36 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: sauna to get rid of phero buildup!
01-15-2020 1:40 PM

(01-15-2020 1:36 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Justin;

Do you think the residual buildup is due to the pheromones getting into the pores and staying there or is it because the skin, itself, absorbs the pheromones?

I believe it is both, mainly on the skin, but I have found that the biggest thing is washing off right away after the sauna because there is some left that will stay on the skin.

I wear lotion before I apply more pheromones to limit how much may absorb into my skin, but it only works so well, so I think it is important to get the pores to open the pores up and wash everything off.
01-15-2020 1:40 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Interesting night -- OD from buildup yesterday or Ghosting? Gojira 0 1,004 02-10-2014 3:19 AM
Last Post: Gojira
  OD buildup.. put on cloths instead? kenjhow 7 2,505 04-25-2013 8:29 AM
Last Post: kenjhow
  Buildup on Clothes deker0 9 3,398 03-18-2013 3:23 PM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Sauna and OD Pheroquirk 3 1,598 08-04-2012 9:28 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper