Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
revisiting Alpha Androstenol
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
113 thanks in 75 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
revisiting Alpha Androstenol
11-15-2009 2:21 PM

I think I've stumbled on something that maybe other product manufacturers already know.

A lot of people don't know this, but I have a spastic esophagus. It acts up in response to any physical stress and triggers heart spasms that are intense and totally debilitating. As long as I take it easy it isn't dangerous, but overdoing it could trigger a heart attack. I've discussed going on nitro glycerin tablets or calcium channel blockers with my doctor, but haven't made that commitment to pharmaceuticals yet...

The reason I never went forward with the medication is because when I started working with my copulins last summer... to determine the best concentrations... the esophageal spasms went away. They come back with a vengeance when I don't wear cops. A single application quickly brings me back to normal. So after +five months of confirmation of this effect, I wear them every day now.

Then there is Androstenol...

I'm not a person that is normally very susceptible to Alpha Androstenol's effects. I never have been... at least with the only Alpha Androstenol products I've ever used from AD. I've been totally pheromone free since the fiasco with Androtics. My distrust of them runs deep for very good reasons, so I quit using any of their products.

It wasn't until very recently I started using pheromones again, with my opening up the addition of pheromones to my copulin products. So, I've begun limited experimenting with pheromones again, one of those being Alpha Androstenol.

Cops seem to up the effects of Alpha Androstenol by several hundred orders of magnitude... at least they do for me. So far it has been consistent. I've been using a very dilute Alpha Androstenol (2.5 - 5.0 mcg) and the effects are pretty startling.

Does anyone else see a difference with Alpha Androstenol when used with copulins or any other pheromone? Or is this possibly just a Diane artifact? I'm really curious about it.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2009 2:24 PM by Diane999.)
11-15-2009 2:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Fly So Hi, wiserd
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
revisiting Alpha Androstenol - Diane999 - 11-15-2009 2:21 PM
RE: revisiting Alpha Androstenol - Tisha - 11-17-2009, 5:01 AM
RE: revisiting Alpha Androstenol - Beccah - 01-15-2010, 12:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha-Androstenol Fly So Hi 12 3,636 11-19-2013 5:06 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi