Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
reverse effects
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: reverse effects
01-17-2014 11:19 AM

(11-16-2013 11:16 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I wasn't looking on purpose. it was just abvious and it was happening everywhere I went. at first I thought it might have been a girl, but then I noticed that they were all looking at me and at one point there weren't any girls around and it was still happening

Wrong clubs bro.
[Image: 20PINES1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 6:06 PM by Blacky Chan.)
01-17-2014 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cerealbox760
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-21-2014 8:07 AM

While we are on the subject, I do think it affects men as well. Its kind of creepy. Maybe just gay men.

My most uncomfortable moment with mones was at a Warehouse party. It was sort of a semi rave. Very hot in there. Perfect temperature for diffusion.

I had 4 drops of NA. I know thats too much. But i figured I should dose a little extra because of how crowded it gets. Plus some of the pheromones would've have probably dripped off with my sweat. I had to compensate.

Mind you, I had tons of hits. No OD. But one particular hit is one ill never forget. There was this guy next to me facing the opposite way. He looked high on drugs and was alone.
I was standing there next to him minding my own business and this guy grabs my hand, yes my fkn hand and pulls me towards him. He wouldn't let go for like 2 seconds. I was about to punch him. He quickly comes to his senses and apologizes. Then I turn around in terror. (Honestly, he scared the crap out of me.) I didn't understand what was going with this guy. He got his sweaty paws all over me. I was trying rationalize in my head what he just did, only to be interrupted, 30 seconds later, by this idiot when he tries reaching for my hand again. Only this time he didn't say nothing. He had this confused look on his face and planted his eyes on me for 10 long seconds (no exaggeration). At that point I just walked away. It got too awkward and he wasn't responding to anything I was saying.

drugs+mones=Disaster.
01-21-2014 8:07 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-04-2015 9:04 AM

(01-17-2014 9:04 AM)Smelt_Funny Wrote:  LMFAO....if ya can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. I think I would back off that product before ya get bit.... Mrgreen

Lol, this is true.As you can see, i have graduated now. I have ascended to a new level of power.
(01-17-2014 11:19 AM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Wrong clubs bro.
[Image: 20PINES1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg]

Wtf, not I. It's something that was extremely odd but i havent motice this side effect since. I frel rejuvenated on what im on now
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 9:07 AM by kingtut savage.)
04-04-2015 9:04 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-04-2015 9:13 AM

(01-21-2014 8:07 AM)cerealbox760 Wrote:  While we are on the subject, I do think it affects men as well. Its kind of creepy. Maybe just gay men.

My most uncomfortable moment with mones was at a Warehouse party. It was sort of a semi rave. Very hot in there. Perfect temperature for diffusion.

I had 4 drops of NA. I know thats too much. But i figured I should dose a little extra because of how crowded it gets. Plus some of the pheromones would've have probably dripped off with my sweat. I had to compensate.

Mind you, I had tons of hits. No OD. But one particular hit is one ill never forget. There was this guy next to me facing the opposite way. He looked high on drugs and was alone.
I was standing there next to him minding my own business and this guy grabs my hand, yes my fkn hand and pulls me towards him. He wouldn't let go for like 2 seconds. I was about to punch him. He quickly comes to his senses and apologizes. Then I turn around in terror. (Honestly, he scared the crap out of me.) I didn't understand what was going with this guy. He got his sweaty paws all over me. I was trying rationalize in my head what he just did, only to be interrupted, 30 seconds later, by this idiot when he tries reaching for my hand again. Only this time he didn't say nothing. He had this confused look on his face and planted his eyes on me for 10 long seconds (no exaggeration). At that point I just walked away. It got too awkward and he wasn't responding to anything I was saying.

drugs+mones=Disaster.

That is definitely not something i would want to happen to me, but thats along the line of what happened to me back then. Ive been doing alot of research ever since then. Ive used the same products as well as orhers and have not seen any rections from males that are quite s overtly sexual as then.
04-04-2015 9:13 AM

Share This Thread