Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
product suggestions to go from friends to something more.

Unregistered

RE: product suggestions to go from friends to something more.
11-23-2012 1:06 AM

As of now I would say no. she does not recognize the fact that we are supposed to be still romantically interlinked.

I would like our relationship to be long term.

I don't plan to have sex with her for now as it is against her views and would severely damage her relationship with her family, but I definitely want her to feel strong sexual attraction to me.

If I were to go with the AM + TL what sent do you recommend on the AM if I were to go with the Axe phoenix scent on the TL? Any tips on getting a deal on them price wise?

Thanks for all of the advice so far.
11-23-2012 1:06 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-23-2012 10:03 AM

The good guy with an edge vibe. Not the nice guy, but the good guy. Not overly alpha, not overtly sexual but enough to catch her attention.

From what it sounds like, I'm assuming you're a university student on a budget so the luxury of experimenting extensively is not an option.

Alfa Maschio is from Alpha Dream while True Love is from True Pheromones, both seperate companies. They do offer special deals now and then but I don't know exactly when. They used to have black friday or christmas deals, I'm not sure now, it seems that TP has raised their prices since I've returned. If you really need it fast and now I'd suggest just going ahead to order it and not waiting. Usually discount periods will also see probable delayed shipments due to the sheer amounts of orders they have to process.

So in short, order now.

For a long while, AM + TL has been the holy grail of combinations for me. The downside is the side effects of TL. AM + TL synergises, and the first thing you'll notice with AM on is that you'll grow a set of balls if you don't have a pair, you'll grow larger ones if you already do. AM has one of the best self effects and it will help you with your game. Please do note that apart from the side effects of TL healthwise, TL might also create beta or whimpy emo/pining tendencies (it's meant to make those exposed to it feel in love). The AM will help counter that, but do take a conscious note.

Get your TL unscented if you can. For AM, Cedar Fire and Citrus Sun are two good scents around younger girls. Black Spice is a little mature to me while I'm on the fence with Leather and Steel.

If you have the budget, pick up True Communication from TP. TC makes for a good standalone social product with the Androstadienone in it and is also compatible with AM, it'll be good if you can alternate AM + TL and AM + TC.

My current advice. Freeze her out for 2-3 weeks (probably also the time frame in which your mones will arrive). Stop texting, only text back if she texts you. Cut down on going out with her. If you see her around school just smile if she talks just make small talk but don't be the first to approach her. If you're going out in a group, pay attention to the others, don't make it seem like you're deliberately ignoring her but just give more attention to the others around you.

The 2-3 weeks is for a reset. When your mones arrive, do a 2 sprays of AM with 6 sprays of TL combo and just ask her out, or if you're in a group setting, get closer to her and this time round give her a little more attention, see how she reacts, pull aways to the others, and then pull back to her again.

For future reference - The things you could try
1) AM + TL (1 spray of AM to 2-4 sprays of TL, max 2 sprays of AM)
2) TL (4-6 sprays)
3) AM (nothing more than 2 sprays around her)
3) MX297 + Turn Up The Heat (2-3 sprays MX297 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat)
5) LIIK v1 (1-3 sprays)

(11-23-2012 1:06 AM)pandybear92 Wrote:  As of now I would say no. she does not recognize the fact that we are supposed to be still romantically interlinked.

I don't plan to have sex with her for now as it is against her views and would severely damage her relationship with her family, but I definitely want her to feel strong sexual attraction to me.

If I were to go with the AM + TL what sent do you recommend on the AM if I were to go with the Axe phoenix scent on the TL? Any tips on getting a deal on them price wise?

The good guy with an edge vibe. Not the nice guy, but the good guy. Not overly alpha, not overtly sexual but enough to catch her attention.

From what it sounds like, I'm assuming you're a university student on a budget so the luxury of experimenting extensively is not an option.

Alfa Maschio is from Alpha Dream while True Love is from True Pheromones, both seperate companies. They do offer special deals now and then but I don't know exactly when. They used to have black friday or christmas deals, I'm not sure now, it seems that TP has raised their prices since I've returned. If you really need it fast and now I'd suggest just going ahead to order it and not waiting. Usually discount periods will also see probably delayed shipments due to the sheer amounts of orders they have to process.

So in short, order now.

For a long while, AM + TL has been the holy grail of combinations for me. The downside is the side effects of TL. AM + TL synergises, and the first thing you'll notice with AM on is that you'll grow a set of balls if you don't have a pair, you'll grow larger ones if you already do. AM has one of the best self effects and it will help you with your game. Please do note that apart from the side effects of TL healthwise, TL might also create beta or whimpy emo/pining tendencies (it's meant to make those exposed to it feel in love). The AM will help counter that, but do take a conscious note of that.

Get your TL unscented if you can. For AM, Cedar Fire and Citrus Sun are two good scents around younger girls. Black Spice is a little mature to me while I'm on the fence with Leather and Steel.

If you have the budget, pick up True Communication from TP. TC makes for a good standalone social product with the Androstadienone in it and is also compatible with AM, it'll be good if you can alternate AM + TL and AM + TC.

My current advice. Freeze her out for 2-3 weeks (probably also the time frame in which your mones will arrive). Stop texting, only text back if she texts you. Cut down on going out with her. If you see her around school just smile if she talks just make small talk but don't be the first to approach her. If you're going out in a group, pay attention to the others, don't make it seem like you're deliberately ignoring her but just give more attention to the others around you.

The 2-3 weeks is for a reset. When your mones arrive, do a 2 sprays of AM with 6 sprays of TL combo and just ask her out, or if you're in a group setting, get closer to her and this time round give her a little more attention, see how she reacts, pull aways to the others, and then pull back to her again.

For future reference - The things you could try
1) AM + TL (1 spray of AM to 2-4 sprays of TL, max 2 sprays of AM)
2) TL (4-6 sprays)
3) AM (nothing more than 2 sprays around her)
3) MX297 + Turn Up The Heat (2-3 sprays MX297 1 spray of Turn Up The Heat)
5) LIIK v1 (1-3 sprays)

(11-23-2012 1:06 AM)pandybear92 Wrote:  As of now I would say no. she does not recognize the fact that we are supposed to be still romantically interlinked.

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2012 10:05 AM by Gslinger.)
11-23-2012 10:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Unregistered

11-24-2012 2:29 AM

I should be able to pick up the TC as well. What's the theory with alternating between the AM +TL and AM + TC? Should I apply the same ammount of sprays of TC as TL? I assume I should get the TC in unscented as well?
11-24-2012 2:29 AM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2012 7:54 PM

Yes, get both in unscented. You can spray the same amounts of TC as TL. I'd suggest you test the effects of 1 spray of AM on yourself first, and then 1 spray of AM - 1 spray of TC/TL and go upwards to see what you get self effects and external effects wise.

Alternating between TL + TC is primarily for your health's sake. AM + TC is also for maintenance mode when you don't really want AM + TL on, and its good for when you're out in a group and you're not going to engage her much but you want to achieve mastery over your social circle or group. Sure, you could constantly go with AM + TL but it'd be a bit of a waste.

If you do get AM, see if you can put in on the notes to request for a sample of l2k or fb glace. I'm not a big fan of the later batches of glace except for the first release but the reports here of fb
glace have been phenomenal so you could give that a shot, and probably a glace + am combi.

l2k can be used around her and your social circle. The glace and the am + tc combination is to put you in the centre of the group

(11-24-2012 2:29 AM)pandybear92 Wrote:  I should be able to pick up the TC as well. What's the theory with alternating between the AM +TL and AM + TC? Should I apply the same ammount of sprays of TC as TL? I assume I should get the TC in unscented as well?
11-24-2012 7:54 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-28-2012 1:55 PM

When I say TC I mean True Communication

Androtics: A314, IG, IJ, IS, IH, IO, Ammo, TUTH
P74, P75, P78, P79, P83, P86, P91, P102, P130
mx297, project UF 2, mx412/13, mx456/57, CTTM test pack, mx399
ICM 2.0

Alpha Dream: AM, Certo, Glace, LIIKv1

HAX: Wingman 9 + O, Pherocide (Tester), Alien (Tester)

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

Love Scent: Edge

PheroXS: Cohesion, Connection (Sample), Domination (Sample)

True Pheromones: TA, TL, TC, TI, TO, TR, TJ

Single Molecules: PEA, DHEA, DHEAS, Neno, A1, Est, A-nol, B-nol, a-none, e-none
11-28-2012 1:55 PM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-30-2012 6:23 PM

Would AM really work on a 20 year old virgin.. Come on... its a heavy none product... It really intimidates unless a girl is very confident and a conservative girl won't be. It's not like he's taking her out to the clubs at night and getting ger drunk.

As for AM TL I had great effects with that on BUT it caused me to get fat.. the estrogenic properties of the mix made me realize its not a product for long term use.. It worked once on an older woman 40 + but made me also feel very beta.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 6:23 PM by dsouza.)
11-30-2012 6:23 PM

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2012 11:14 PM

It would, it actually brings attraction and sexual tension to the table.

Panda, I forgot to add in that wiserd also offered pretty good advice. Androsterone products are also good with conservative girls but since you're already in the friendzone you need to amp the attraction up slightly

Dsouza: The TL and TC is to help balance off the heavy none. I'd cede on TL side effects tho. I was noticing less results from my own gym work outs but wasn't sure if it was the TL or me plateauing. I cut down on the TL and I'm doing much better now. For the self effects it made me more emotional than I would have normally been so if you meant by beta, yep I got that too

I've got something to say which might come off offensive. Conservative girls do feel sexual attraction and get horny too. Some girls do get off by themselves to relief sexual tension even though they're virgins. Maybe the girls can weigh in on this. I'm sorry if this post offends anyone

But like I said, the reason why I asked him what she's really like is because some of the religious types aren't what they claim to be. Some of them like to play the maiden card but its really obvious when "they give it to you". And for some, the more repressed they are, the more it shows when its showtime in the bedroom.

(11-30-2012 6:23 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Would AM really work on a 20 year old virgin.. Come on... its a heavy none product... It really intimidates unless a girl is very confident and a conservative girl won't be. It's not like he's taking her out to the clubs at night and getting ger drunk.

As for AM TL I had great effects with that on BUT it caused me to get fat.. the estrogenic properties of the mix made me realize its not a product for long term use.. It worked once on an older woman 40 + but made me also feel very beta.

ICM 2.0

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica, Nude, Nude Alpha (Sample), Primitive (Sample), Lucky 7 (Sample)

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 11:15 PM by Gslinger.)
11-30-2012 11:14 PM

Unregistered

12-03-2012 4:06 PM

(11-30-2012 11:14 PM)Gslinger Wrote:  It would, it actually brings attraction and sexual tension to the table.

Panda, I forgot to add in that wiserd also offered pretty good advice. Androsterone products are also good with conservative girls but since you're already in the friendzone you need to amp the attraction up slightly

Dsouza: The TL and TC is to help balance off the heavy none. I'd cede on TL side effects tho. I was noticing less results from my own gym work outs but wasn't sure if it was the TL or me plateauing. I cut down on the TL and I'm doing much better now. For the self effects it made me more emotional than I would have normally been so if you meant by beta, yep I got that too

I've got something to say which might come off offensive. Conservative girls do feel sexual attraction and get horny too. Some girls do get off by themselves to relief sexual tension even though they're virgins. Maybe the girls can weigh in on this. I'm sorry if this post offends anyone

But like I said, the reason why I asked him what she's really like is because some of the religious types aren't what they claim to be. Some of them like to play the maiden card but its really obvious when "they give it to you". And for some, the more repressed they are, the more it shows when its showtime in the bedroom.
No offense taken. She is a completely over the top jesus freak but I'm a christian too and we mesh great so it works. I'm the first guy she's ever had even a crush on. (her brother who is real close with both of us comfirmed this. I couldn't believe it at first) When it comes to guys and anything sexual she's honestly about as innocent and naive as a child. We've been daiting / daited for almost 2 years now so if she had an adventurous / slutty side I'm sure I would have seen a hint of it by now.
12-03-2012 4:06 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-03-2012 4:31 PM

(12-03-2012 4:06 PM)pandybear92 Wrote:  No offense taken. She is a completely over the top jesus freak but I'm a christian too and we mesh great so it works. I'm the first guy she's ever had even a crush on. (her brother who is real close with both of us comfirmed this. I couldn't believe it at first) When it comes to guys and anything sexual she's honestly about as innocent and naive as a child. We've been daiting / daited for almost 2 years now so if she had an adventurous / slutty side I'm sure I would have seen a hint of it by now.

She has it. You just have to bring it out. Be the great guy whos a gentleman and playful and a bit boyishly naughty. If this is to be long term then have her experience a range of emotions with you.
12-03-2012 4:31 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-05-2012 11:41 AM

I'd agree with paradigmshift on this. Religious girls can be conditioned to break out off and from the conservative mould. Some dating guides are divided on this one because
1) conditioning the girl takes too much work
2) the most important point - respecting the girl and valuing her for who she is and respecting her principles

I'd suggest that since the both of you are religious then you gotta play the playful and teasing card and not be too available to her. Demonstrate the ability to lead. Don't fake it, but learn and cultivate it if you haven't already.

If she's really religious and you guys wanna make a commitment, skip the sex part. The guilt it'd bring to her and you or the potential fallout on your part could be disasterous if you're looking to a long term relationship. It might create an emotional blackmark of shame in your relationship because of the environment she was raised in. If there's any kiss and telling involved, you could face trouble from her parents, brother and whoever else she's accountable to as well as who you're accountable to. Most parents who homeschool their kids are really strict and those who are religious especially so because they "don't want their kids to be tainted by the world"

Please keep in mind that guilt makes girls do crazy things, especially if you also break up with her. Its tough to do the no sex thing till you're married thing but it is possible. I've seen it being done and I have immense respect for those who are able to do it no matter what their reasons

From what I can tell, you really want her to be your girlfriend. As a guy you definitely desire more, but at the same time you want what's best for the both of you especially based on your religious common ground. At the end of the day you don't have any "impure intentions"

I'd say go with mones that will create and stir attraction, I repeat again - Nothing overly sexual, but slightly to stir her interest as well as make her comfortable around you.

Respect her and yourself. Grow in the environment that you already are in. If you do get her, that's awesome, if you don't, you at least walk away knowing you did the right thing by having the right intentions

(12-03-2012 4:06 PM)pandybear92 Wrote:  No offense taken. She is a completely over the top jesus freak but I'm a christian too and we mesh great so it works. I'm the first guy she's ever had even a crush on. (her brother who is real close with both of us comfirmed this. I couldn't believe it at first) When it comes to guys and anything sexual she's honestly about as innocent and naive as a child. We've been daiting / daited for almost 2 years now so if she had an adventurous / slutty side I'm sure I would have seen a hint of it by now.

ICM 2.0

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 11:43 AM by Gslinger.)
12-05-2012 11:41 AM

Share This Thread