Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
product suggestions to go from friends to something more.

Unregistered

product suggestions to go from friends to something more.
11-19-2012 3:52 AM

Hello, I'm new to the forums. So I have kinda been daiting a super conservative girl for a while now. She wanted to take it extremely slow, but now after just being friends for the most part for so long I'm afraid she won't be able to see me as anything more than a friend. Is there a product you guys can recomend to help me make the push from best friend to establishing a closer bond with her? I guess I am looking for something to help her have romantic feelings for me. Something that will also help to make her miss me as a boyfriend when I am not around. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
11-19-2012 3:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

veramis
Professional Lunatic

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: product suggestions to go from friends to something more.
11-19-2012 8:55 AM

I think for someone who has known you a long time, a "sexy" pheromone product may be best. An alpha product may make old acquaintances wonder why you have such a new signature, and a sexual one may be more suitable for after the girl is interested enough for sex instead of to attract a girl enough to like you. Androstadienone products I have found to be very good for making women open to your suggestions and wanting to be close to you, but be careful not to use too much, they can have a depression effect on men.

I have only tried one "sexy" pheromone product, Ammo from Androtics Direct, which I think would be quite suitable, but there may be better options. I heard the summer version smells better and is better on younger women. For androstadienone, I suggest Cohesion from pheromonexs, it is ready for use without mixing and currently on sale. If you want a sexy alpha product I think the rather mellow Ascend from pheromonexs is more suitable for your situation than the business-oriented A314 from Androtics Direct because A314 tends to intimidate others if they are young or not very confident, but damn, when it hits it hits like a brick.
11-19-2012 8:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
okyoureabeast
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2012 4:34 PM

Straight up, get Aqua Vitae and some Androstadienone from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Get the Aqua Vitae in a euro dropper and apply two drops on your carotid artery. Take 4 drops of Androstadienone and apply it in 4 drops behind your ears.

For the heck of it, I would also recommend a social to add in as well just for good measure. I've gotten my friend zone girls to do some really interesting things when on this mix ;)

Remember a good cover scent too.

If you find Aqua Vitae is too strong for you, try Nude Alpha. It's a nice step below AV and I find is really pleasant to handle for a lot of people.
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2012 4:35 PM by okyoureabeast.)
11-19-2012 4:34 PM
Androaura
Walking Pheromone Cloud

Rep Post

11-19-2012 4:45 PM

(11-19-2012 3:52 AM)pandybear92 Wrote:  Hello, I'm new to the forums. So I have kinda been daiting a super conservative girl for a while now. She wanted to take it extremely slow, but now after just being friends for the most part for so long I'm afraid she won't be able to see me as anything more than a friend. Is there a product you guys can recomend to help me make the push from best friend to establishing a closer bond with her? I guess I am looking for something to help her have romantic feelings for me. Something that will also help to make her miss me as a boyfriend when I am not around. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I also recommend androstadienone just as the other posters have also suggested.

A sexual such as Alfa Maschio, New Pheromone Additive, or Aqua Vitae would do well.

Then, end the mix by...
...using a social pheromone product.

Journal:
The J(ournal) of Aura

Current Pheromone Products Owned:
Alpha Dreams: Alfa Maschio: My Rating - 7/10 & Fast Burn Glace (Light Silicone): My Rating - 8/10
Love Scent: Androstadienone (Full Strength): My Rating - 9/10

Wishlist:
Wolf, Aqua Vitae, L2K, Corporativo, NPA
11-19-2012 4:45 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-20-2012 10:29 AM

(11-19-2012 4:45 PM)Androaura Wrote:  I also recommend androstadienone just as the other posters have also suggested.

A sexual such as Alfa Maschio, New Pheromone Additive, or Aqua Vitae would do well.

Then, end the mix by...
...using a social pheromone product.

What he said
11-20-2012 10:29 AM

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-21-2012 2:55 AM

1. Androstadienone is good.
2. With alpha mones, less is more. The worst ODs are with alpha mones, and too much can intimidate. Keep the alpha mone content of whatever you use around a .001 mcg dose and gradually escalate from there. Some people are fine with several mcg, but a more conservative girl probably won't be.
3. Check out stuff with sulfated androstanes. DHEAS, Androsterone sulfate, etc.
4. Androsterone may work better for you as an alpha mone than Androstenone based products. Androstenone is better for girls who are comfortable with their sexuality. Side effects of androsterone is that it can increase jealousy and make social slights be more deeply felt. Consider Alpha-Dream's "Corporativo."

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2012 3:06 AM by wiserd.)
11-21-2012 2:55 AM

Unregistered

11-21-2012 11:01 PM

Thanks for all the advice so far. What do you guys think about couplins given my situation?
11-21-2012 11:01 PM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2012 3:39 AM

How old and what racial type is your girl.

Depending on how conservative your girl is, and if she's a closeted freak (you never know, no offense) cops might not work too well. The more conservative ones might get put off by cops. But it wouldn't hurt trying it around her if you've got the budget

I'd say follow the guys' advice above. Go with something sexual like AV and throw in Androstadienone to smoothen it
11-22-2012 3:39 AM

Unregistered

11-22-2012 3:58 AM

(11-22-2012 3:39 AM)Gslinger Wrote:  How old and what racial type is your girl.

Depending on how conservative your girl is, and if she's a closeted freak (you never know, no offense) cops might not work too well. The more conservative ones might get put off by cops. But it wouldn't hurt trying it around her if you've got the budget

I'd say follow the guys' advice above. Go with something sexual like AV and throw in Androstadienone to smoothen it

uhhh she's 20 and white... half italian, half polish. Yea, she's really conservative. She's been a devout christian her whole life and was home schooled up untill high school.
11-22-2012 3:58 AM

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2012 4:53 AM

If you want the short answer, this is it. Read on if you feel the need to

1) Certo (good with conservative religious types)
2) TL (elicits strong emotions but you might get affected more than her)
3) Alpha Maschio + TL (slightly sexual with alot of strong emotions)
4) Mx297 + Androstadienone + Turn Up The Heat (used to be my favorite combo but replaced with 3)
5) Mx297 + TO + Turn Up The Heat (A variation of 4)

This issue might not totally be solved with mones but will also depend on your game. There're many other guys in the forum who're very good at game so if you ask, they might answer.

Religious, devout or not, girls are essentially girls. They're programmed to respond from an evolutionary perspective. They tend to have higher walls, a little more guarded but if you can cross that, they're very accessible because of the amount of empathy and trust they can accord. But because they try to take time to get to know a guy better, or the guys are usually more cautious in their approach, the window of attraction might close and this is when the guys get friendzoned.

I don't know enough about this girl but I'll assume she's like an unopened nut, she's 20 years old, probably doesn't really know what she wants yet and having been home schooled, the outside world is a fresh new experience.

What's your current status, does she still recognise the fact that you two are supposed to be still romantically interlinked. Also, depending on your goals, going after a religious girl might be an uphill task, or also a case of going down a slippery slope (depending on your principles and convictions)

Different products will complement the different paths you choose to take

1) Do you see her as long term or short term
2) Do you want or not want to escalate this relationship sexually

Right now from a game perspective I'd say

1) Freeze her out for a while
2) If 'you're the best friend' you're most likely behaving beta or pandering to her. Check yourself to see if you're doing that.
3) Be interesting, have a life, it'll show her you're fulfilled and a guy worth being interested in and being attracted to.
4) If you're religious yourself or playing the religious card, it doesn't mean you cannot have game. Take charge and take the lead. Walk with confidence and with air, sometimes having a slight I don't give a shit attitude.
5) Religious girls that are in for the long haul (not the freakish repressed types who just discovered a whole new world on the outside) tend to be attracted to men who can carry themselves well. Sincere with heart but not obnoxious and arrogant. Gentlemenly but not wimpy.

Push and pull, display higher value. If you've been friendzoned to a high degree, you might really need to take some time off from her, give her time to miss you, or even a reset. Get out and then come back after a while.

That's when mones will have a greater impact. You come back from a reset, clean slate, all interesting and fulfilled and having an attractive signature.

If you play this card, I'd suggest AM + TL, and since she's 20, 1-2 sprays AM, 5-6 sprays TL

Not the brother, not the best friend, but a different man, a man that she'd want and be attracted to.

(11-22-2012 3:58 AM)pandybear92 Wrote:  uhhh she's 20 and white... half italian, half polish. Yea, she's really conservative. She's been a devout christian her whole life and was home schooled up untill high school.
11-22-2012 4:53 AM

Share This Thread