Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pick your top 3 from LPMP and why
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

pick your top 3 from LPMP and why
10-01-2019 1:33 PM

I really want to buy a few Pheromones from this company...but i would like to see what everyones top 3 favs are from this company....and why? it seems they have a ton to offer...but a bit confused with which 3 seem to be there top consuming products....thanks ...empathy
10-01-2019 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: pick your top 3 from LPMP and why
10-01-2019 2:14 PM

(10-01-2019 1:33 PM)empathy Wrote:  I really want to buy a few Pheromones from this company...but i would like to see what everyones top 3 favs are from this company....and why? it seems they have a ton to offer...but a bit confused with which 3 seem to be there top consuming products....thanks ...empathy

First off, Empathy, you have my (and pardon the intentional pun) empathy (feel free to fire back in fun; and yes I know, I've used that same joke on you before). LPMP has so many awesome products how does one know what to try?

I would advise not marching to the beat I, or any other drummer sets. There's never any guarantee that what works for a Pompous, long-winded pickle-sniffer (me), or anyone else, will work for you. I'd advise you to go for what you think is cool for the effects you want to achieve, and while one should always give heed to the overall consensus; I can tell you that each and every one of us will eventually be the exception to that rule. Xist and BW are prime examples of that with me.

But to answer your question directly.

1. TLG because is is just me, instensified and better, in a bottle
  2. Charisma because it is apltly named and is fantastic for socials, painting one as the life of their life, but can also be a great under the radar pheromone for one on one time
  3. Everything else, because LPMP has a unique take on pheromones and i have yet to find any of their products that donot work well for me in at least some capacity

Plus, with LPMP you get the benefit of being able to get a trial size for just about anything they offer without needing to spend a load of hard-earned cash for a full bottle.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 2:15 PM by Gladen.)
10-01-2019 2:14 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-01-2019 2:21 PM

(10-01-2019 2:14 PM)Gladen Wrote:  First off, Empathy, you have my (and pardon the intentional pun) empathy (feel free to fire back in fun; and yes I know, I've used that same joke on you before). LPMP has so many awesome products how does one know what to try?

I would advise not marching to the beat I, or any other drummer sets. There's never any guarantee that what works for a Pompous, long-winded pickle-sniffer (me), or anyone else, will work for you. I'd advise you to go for what you think is cool for the effects you want to achieve, and while one should always give heed to the overall consensus; I can tell you that each and every one of us will eventually be the exception to that rule. Xist and BW are prime examples of that with me.

But to answer your question directly.

1. TLG because is is just me, instensified and better, in a bottle
  2. Charisma because it is apltly named and is fantastic for socials, painting one as the life of their life, but can also be a great under the radar pheromone for one on one time
  3. Everything else, because LPMP has a unique take on pheromones and i have yet to find any of their products that donot work well for me in at least some capacity

Plus, with LPMP you get the benefit of being able to get a trial size for just about anything they offer without needing to spend a load of hard-earned cash for a full bottle.

that is really awesome and thank you Gladen...that really helps out a lot...I want to test of few of there products but i am sort of stuck with which one to try ... LOL!!! i did get a test sample of the TLG...but i am greedy and want to try more Smile
10-01-2019 2:21 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

10-01-2019 2:30 PM

(10-01-2019 2:21 PM)empathy Wrote:  that is really awesome and thank you Gladen...that really helps out a lot...I want to test of few of there products but i am sort of stuck with which one to try ... LOL!!! i did get a test sample of the TLG...but i am greedy and want to try more Smile

Whenever I make an LPMP order I'll get whichever pheromone products I was actually shopping for, get a few samples of virgin scents because I dig their head shop vibe scents, and then fill up on a ton of pheromone samples. It works for me, but the downside is I have this huge list of stuff I want to buy and a finite amount of play money...and I think I'm also on Phero-Claus' naughty list as i have, most decidedly, been a naughty boy this year.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 2:30 PM by Gladen.)
10-01-2019 2:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-01-2019 5:08 PM

I recommend getting the men's sampler kit. For $30 you'll get 10-12 vials of different products. Reorder the ones you like best. But #1 from LPMP for me remains TLG with extra Essence of Woman cops that I add myself.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Chikara, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK, NNPA, The Love God, and a dozen or so others from LPMP.
10-01-2019 5:08 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-01-2019 5:14 PM

(10-01-2019 5:08 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  I recommend getting the men's sampler kit. For $30 you'll get 10-12 vials of different products. Reorder the ones you like best. But #1 from LPMP for me remains TLG with extra Essence of Woman cops that I add myself.

I second that men's sampler suggestion as well as getting The Love God.

For me personally, my three would be-

Adam's Nectar (which a killer scent boosted with The Love God)
Charisma (either scented or unscented) because it is a great social/attractive scent.
Swimming With Sharks- for work. It's a great blend for getting people on board with your thoughts and following your lead.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
10-01-2019 5:14 PM
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-01-2019 6:39 PM

(10-01-2019 5:14 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I second that men's sampler suggestion as well as getting The Love God.

For me personally, my three would be-

Adam's Nectar (which a killer scent boosted with The Love God)
Charisma (either scented or unscented) because it is a great social/attractive scent.
Swimming With Sharks- for work. It's a great blend for getting people on board with your thoughts and following your lead.

I haven't used TLG in dating yet but just testing it out with one spray doing my daily stuff. I've noticed some respect hits like this guy is a cool good guy from men and interest from women on occasion. I've only used one spray and have only worn it just to find out what to expect. I noticed if it hits on a woman it was enough to imprint on them the next time I saw them even without wearing it, like anything if you notice interest or the reactions and you can steer it you're gonna be great with or without mones.

Charisma makes me feel good and people do see you as a younger all around good guy. I like it more for the self effects, just feel better and in a brighter mood I guess.

I've also tried Swimming with The Sharks and I don't think it helped with jealous people who want to start problems with you and talk about you instead of just saying hi and being professional. I just wasn't in the right work environment for this and if you're in an office or something else who knows but with a under 30 crowd who isn't big on respect, it wasn't the right mone for me. My job isn't supervisory or anything basically a job where I was in my own dept like in a booth and I got to watch netflix and read books. I'm 36 and tend to be a more relaxed easy going keep to myself kind of guy. I'd like to try it in an environment where people are generally more good natured and respectful though. I'd feel optimistic about those conditions. I feel like it was good with people who already respected me maybe just had a kind of amplifier effect for my limited use, meaning that if they already liked you it was great if they didn't like you well they still didn't like you and maybe stirred up their insecurities so they felt like they had to compete or brought up unconscious unresolved issues or something. Being that I didn't have to interact with those types I just did my best to ignore them because they weren't ever gonna get over their own bs and try and be friendly anyway.

I will try their other offerings as I can afford it because I'd say my experiences have been positive though limited.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 6:45 PM by fueroman3.)
10-01-2019 6:39 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-01-2019 10:05 PM

Most of the stuff I have is lpmp

Hearthrob. One of my favorites. Pick the scent of choice
Voracious just the scent gets the ladies atleast curious
Mvp. I'm sadly almost out and I dont think they make it anymore. Call me crazy but there is a difference in mvp and charisma. maybe it's in my head

If not mvp then super sexy
10-01-2019 10:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread