Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pheromones to use on a virgin?
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: pheromones to use on a virgin?
11-24-2011 3:09 PM

Some mones that i'd suggest as well ..

Sample A by Chris .. ( major component in Glace ) makes women feel really well and upbeat ... fantastic stuff !!

TAA ( Main in Instant Shine ) works better than IS .... makes people more confident !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-24-2011 3:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2011 3:16 PM

(11-24-2011 3:09 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Some mones that i'd suggest as well ..

Sample A by Chris .. ( major component in Glace ) makes women feel really well and upbeat ... fantastic stuff !!

TAA ( Main in Instant Shine ) works better than IS .... makes people more confident !!

Pago

Pago - you find TAA more effective than IS (Ie Instant Shine) on its own? I have had some good and some bad experiences with Shine - possibly due to the TAF.
11-24-2011 3:16 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

11-24-2011 3:21 PM

Hi Pheroquirk,

i personally think that TAA makes more visible and more predictable hits ...

IS gave me bad headaches mostly ... with TAA it wasnt that bad ..

i'd prefer TAA to Instant Shine !

what's really good are some of the new mixes they brought out ... the new Instant Shine ...

Pago

11-24-2011 3:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-24-2011 3:30 PM

(11-24-2011 3:21 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hi Pheroquirk,

i personally think that TAA makes more visible and more predictable hits ...

IS gave me bad headaches mostly ... with TAA it wasnt that bad ..

i'd prefer TAA to Instant Shine !

what's really good are some of the new mixes they brought out ... the new Instant Shine ...

Pago

Interesting point. I would often find myself depleted in mental energy the day following heavy use of Shine.

I haven't been inclined to experiment with new mixes, because at this stage I am more interested in refinement (and when I find something that works, sticking with it) than constant experimentation for the sake of it, and it is a pity if one cannot build upon what one has learnt.
11-24-2011 3:30 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

11-24-2011 3:37 PM

You're right ....

IS creates some kinda Burnout ...

Hmm the mixes were for free ... i've tryed one of them and was very positive surprised !

Testing with new mixes just for the sake of it is very time consuming and does lead to nowhere ... the MX's will disappear anyway ...

if they would decide to bring out one of those .... i'd buy it ..

I'm working a lot on refinement as well ... reviewing the good old mixes ... and sometimes i play around with something new

Pago

11-24-2011 3:37 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-25-2011 3:15 PM

I'm just curious, how old is she & how long have you known each other? If she's a virgin, there aren't really any pheromones that are likely to change that. What I mean is, she may be holding out for marriage or at the very least someone special. Please don't tak ethis the wrong way, but do you think you could accept such a special gift for her if you don't have feelings for her? Virginity is a gift that she can only give once. That being said; I advise any b nol heavy mix, it will make her feel comfortable with you.
11-25-2011 3:15 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-25-2011 4:07 PM

(11-25-2011 3:15 PM)Beccah Wrote:  I'm just curious, how old is she & how long have you known each other? If she's a virgin, there aren't really any pheromones that are likely to change that. What I mean is, she may be holding out for marriage or at the very least someone special. Please don't tak ethis the wrong way, but do you think you could accept such a special gift for her if you don't have feelings for her? Virginity is a gift that she can only give once. That being said; I advise any b nol heavy mix, it will make her feel comfortable with you.

Unless she starts talking an won't shut up. LOL.
11-25-2011 4:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

11-25-2011 4:56 PM

@dbot i don't wanna hang out with her alone cause we've only known each other for 1 to 2 months and we barely hung out.I want to build more comfort.We are becoming close though as everyone in this new group is beginning to accept me as one of their own.calculating is who i am i constantly try to evaluate social situations which is why she took me to the side and thanked me for adjusting what was happening in the group and making her feel comfortable.I swears its the TL self-effect that's making me feel this way towards her had a dream about her the following night and when i look back to when i was asked about the other girl i liked and made her leave i feel bad about the way i answered.

@Pago sample A seems interesting as an overall addition to my pheromone collect seeing as i want to be that guy everyone is comfortable around I will look on the forums to see where i can buy some so i can bookmark it as for TAA i have TA and that works wonders for my confidence.

@Beccah she is 19 we just met at the start of this semester through a group of mutual friends.I understand that pheromones wont make her lose her virginity i just wanted to avoid making her feel uncomfortable because i read on the forum somewhere that woman who aren't fully comfortable with their sexuality then to have negative feelings towards highly sexual pheromone products.I understand what you mean by asking me if i could accept such a gift and right now im just trying to get to know her and make sure the group we hang out with is comfortable we me first and foremost as i don't wanna lose friends over a potential relationship and i think TA really jumped started my love meter since my previous relation

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-25-2011 4:56 PM
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

11-25-2011 6:06 PM

I doubt she is a virgin at 19. If she's telling you she's is, I might take that as a strong hint. It sounds like she's confiding in you as if your a father figure - definitely not as a potential lover.

I would move on bro and try not to set yourself up for heartbreak...
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 6:31 PM by Alpha Dream.)
11-25-2011 6:06 PM
Pagodeiro

Rep Post

11-25-2011 8:14 PM

(11-25-2011 6:06 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  I doubt she is a virgin at 19. If she's telling you she's is, I might take that as a strong hint. It sounds like she's confiding in you as if your a father figure - definitely not as a potential lover.

I would move on bro and try not to set yourself up for heartbreak...

Yeah .. i know .. the typical shit tests .... BUT

Believe it or not Chris ...

i had Girls that were still a Virgin and they were older than 18 !!

this were nooo tricks ... all the typical Drama has been involved ...

Pago

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 8:15 PM by Pagodeiro.)
11-25-2011 8:14 PM

Share This Thread