Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pheromones to use on a virgin?
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 110
Thanks received:
118 thanks in 54 posts

pheromones to use on a virgin?
11-23-2011 10:36 PM

quick question, i know some virgins aren't comfortable having instant sexual feeling so whats a good mix to use?

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
11-23-2011 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

RE: pheromones to use on a virgin?
11-23-2011 11:05 PM

Glace or True Love. No extra androstenone at all.
11-23-2011 11:05 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

Thanks received:
118 thanks in 54 posts

11-24-2011 12:03 AM

dbot thanks for that idea of wearing 12drops of TL on the other thread it worked wonders she took me separate from the group and started confiding in me about a altercation that went down that she didn't feel comfortable about and when i was talking to another girl about a pursuit she got up and went to the bathroom all of a sudden i knew it hurt her hearing me talk about other girls and we did a mini karaoke session and i got a hug out of the blue from her and also throughout the day two other girls but my only problem is i think truelove makes me develops feelings for the original target is that normal?

Pheromones *sample
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 12:04 AM by L.Lawliet.)
11-24-2011 12:03 AM
Thanks given by dbot, as33156, shadowknight
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

11-24-2011 12:13 AM

Awesome! Glad it worked out so well!

Anything you wear definitely affects you as well, and I think it's definitely possible that a powerful brew like True Love could steer you toward developing stronger feelings for someone. Or at least produce the types of situations and interactions that lead to those feelings.
11-24-2011 12:13 AM
Thanks given by as33156, idontknow, mark-in-dallas, shadowknight
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

Thanks received:
118 thanks in 54 posts

11-24-2011 1:55 AM

(11-24-2011 12:13 AM)dbot Wrote:  Awesome! Glad it worked out so well!

Anything you wear definitely affects you as well, and I think it's definitely possible that a powerful brew like True Love could steer you toward developing stronger feelings for someone. Or at least produce the types of situations and interactions that lead to those feelings.

i.e the karaoke and the long talk away from the rest of the group i wonder how much exposure does she need til she starts dreaming about me then i'll tone down the dosage

Pheromones *sample
11-24-2011 1:55 AM

idontknow

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4370
Thanks received:
2480 thanks in 709 posts

11-24-2011 2:59 AM

How do you want to know that she is dreaming of you? I'm sure girls will dream of you, on occasion. Just will they tell you? Will you tell a girl: " Last night i dreamed of getting it on with you."?
IMO you need a certain level of attraction for a girl to dream about you. And then you can't be sure she'll have you in her dreams. Either she won't remember, she won't tell you, or she won't dream of you at all. At least that's what i found. If she is attracted to you, she may dream of you, no matter how much TL you put on. So you can't say x TL -> dreams.

What i would do is invite her for a casual meetup(date), put on lots of TL and Alfa Maschio (layed my virgin FWB with AM+TL on) and game her. Game aggressively, try to kiss her at some point, and if she refuses, try again a little later. Don't get needy, stay cocky and funny. If then she tells you that she dreamed about you at some point, that's a strong IOI. Kiss her. If it works it's good, if not NEXT! P

About getting feelings when wearing TL. In my first few applications i had the same thing happening to me. I felt like i was physically and emotionally drawn to the girl i was with. Directly after spraying it on. Sadly i've gotten immune to that pretty quickly, like with most good self-effects from Pheromones :/

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 3:05 AM by idontknow.)
11-24-2011 2:59 AM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

Thanks received:
118 thanks in 54 posts

11-24-2011 9:23 AM

@Idontknow usually i start off by saying something like "i read that dreams are the subconscious trying to guide you towards what you want whether you understand it fully or not" cause she doesn't know that what im wearing mones that can induce those effects, so she may lean towards showing more signs then i would add after a while has past that there is something about you that makes me feel this strong connection like its uncontrollable at times but i hide it will cause lets face it if you have a sexual dream about someone you know its kinda hard in most cases to forget it completely

as for the casual meet up i think its too soon i have really establish that lets hang out alone vibe yet since i met her through a group i think i should invite the group to hang out first before i ask her to hang out alone and i wan AM but i dont think i would benefit from it as much since i want something i can use during the day and im leaning towards wolf as my next choice

also i forgot where on the forum i read this but it helped a lot i used the whole "smell this cologne on my wrist does it smell good" that works like a charm So happy

Pheromones *sample
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 9:31 AM by L.Lawliet.)
11-24-2011 9:23 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
2541 thanks in 1012 posts

11-24-2011 10:07 AM

(11-24-2011 9:23 AM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  @Idontknow usually i start off by saying something like "i read that dreams are the subconscious trying to guide you towards what you want whether you understand it fully or not" cause she doesn't know that what im wearing mones that can induce those effects, so she may lean towards showing more signs then i would add after a while has past that there is something about you that makes me feel this strong connection like its uncontrollable at times but i hide it will cause lets face it if you have a sexual dream about someone you know its kinda hard in most cases to forget it completely

as for the casual meet up i think its too soon i have really establish that lets hang out alone vibe yet since i met her through a group i think i should invite the group to hang out first before i ask her to hang out alone and i wan AM but i dont think i would benefit from it as much since i want something i can use during the day and im leaning towards wolf as my next choice

also i forgot where on the forum i read this but it helped a lot i used the whole "smell this cologne on my wrist does it smell good" that works like a charm So happy

Yaaaaaaaayyyy ... that's one of the good old tricks !! Big Grin

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-24-2011 10:07 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2046 thanks in 814 posts

11-24-2011 10:10 AM

I disagree with both ideas Smile

I suggest absolutely not inviting the whole group along. It sounds like the two of you shared a moment. Reinforce that.

And why not ask her on a date? I may be showing my age but when I hear "hang out" I don't imagine a lot of passion or intrigue.

Last piece of advice: don't try to be calculating, try to connect. Let yourself fall for her if that's what's happening. Love is much more rewarding than sex (and, in my experience, causes lots of great sex to happen.)
11-24-2011 10:10 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, halo0073, Pheroman, Beccah

paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2401
Thanks received:
1093 thanks in 492 posts

11-24-2011 11:03 AM

(11-24-2011 10:10 AM)dbot Wrote:  don't try to be calculating, try to connect. Let yourself fall for her if that's what's happening. Love is much more rewarding than sex (and, in my experience, causes lots of great sex to happen.)

Well said. Thats great advice.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
11-24-2011 11:03 AM
Thanks given by L.Lawliet

Share This Thread