Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
pheromones in perfume v. unscented
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: pheromones in perfume v. unscented
04-17-2010 4:22 AM

I rarely get ghosting, more of a zoning out but I think this could happen with the unscented. People use much higher doses of some of the putatives then was ever intended because Androtics urges it for testing purposes but when they make a mix they generally only use small amounts.

Jasmin wrote a few recipes for the mixes in there forum and it was a real eye opener. I always knew you work around the main componants with your steering putatives when making a mix or combo but I didnt realize how low "trace" really ment.

The good news if this worksd I will save a ton of money on putatives.

Tisha
04-17-2010 4:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeph
=]

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-17-2010 11:42 PM

(04-17-2010 4:22 AM)Tisha Wrote:  I rarely get ghosting, more of a zoning out but I think this could happen with the unscented. People use much higher doses of some of the putatives then was ever intended because Androtics urges it for testing purposes but when they make a mix they generally only use small amounts.

Jasmin wrote a few recipes for the mixes in there forum and it was a real eye opener. I always knew you work around the main componants with your steering putatives when making a mix or combo but I didnt realize how low "trace" really ment.

The good news if this worksd I will save a ton of money on putatives.

Tisha

Yea, I was really surprised at the .1ish amounts that they put in. I thought when they said steer I thought like 1mcg per 5mcg perhaps. The fact that it is as low as .1 must mean very careful tweaking of formulas.
04-17-2010 11:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

04-19-2010 3:26 PM

I've only had good results with the P86. I usually add a spray over Pop. or Cougar. Especially over Popularity(pharmacom), as I've had mixed (even adverse ) reactions from people when wearing it full strength unscented(without the P86 to steer it). I'm assuming it's because I'm one of the ladies, that likes to announce her arrival with scent. I have a hard time gauging unscented products.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2010 3:28 PM by Beccah.)
04-19-2010 3:26 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-19-2010 6:26 PM

I've had good results with a number of putatives. Alone, at least for me, it's hard to nail down the effects/reactions. I'm able to get the best out of them when I pair them with other pheromones I know well.

BTW, I love P86! It's like icing on the cake! A sweet yummy luscious cake!

Bella
04-19-2010 6:26 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

04-20-2010 1:15 AM

(04-19-2010 6:26 PM)Bella Wrote:  I've had good results with a number of putatives. Alone, at least for me, it's hard to nail down the effects/reactions. I'm able to get the best out of them when I pair them with other pheromones I know well.

BTW, I love P86! It's like icing on the cake! A sweet yummy luscious cake!

Bella

I like it paired with Popularity, cuz it smoothed the rough edges I had encountered with it (unscented) & it smells devine over Wildflower Smile
04-20-2010 1:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Perfume diffuser earrings/necklace for pheromones? CamillaVox 13 5,156 07-10-2013 9:52 AM
Last Post: NuTrix