Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
no bs - which mone for horniess
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: no bs - which mone for horniess
11-04-2013 7:26 AM

For pure horniness nothing beats evolve OIL. Not spray. The oil in summer has long lasting power and is very sexual without emotional attachment. Downsides is initial stages of the product are very beta and you don't carry much status . You carry more a gift of the gab that may fly under a younger woman's radar . Men may challenge you. It attracts young women sometimes disturbingly young.

Personally I think the oil has less chance of OD even though it has more mones. Its also less telegraphic than the spray which is hit them over the head in blatant hits.

I've had women tell me during conversation they were soaking wet and only had sex on their mind.

Evolve oil should not be underestimated.

Just got l2k v1, still trying to get a handle on all it done...AD maintains a certain amount of mystery about this product.. Not everything is known about it and its not as easy to figure out as evolve so at THIS time I can't recommend it as a sexual.
11-04-2013 7:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-04-2013 2:11 PM

New Pheromone Additive .

But with horniness, most women also become intimidated, nervous, uncomfortable, etc. I have found that once a woman is comfortable with you, and slightly attracted as well.....it's fireworks in the bedroom.

Yeah the New Pheromone Additive and sexual mones work, BUT they won't get in bed with you unless they're comfortable with you. I have found many women melting with softer stuff like Wolf alone, or NA...not necessarily with OD, New Pheromone Additive, or Domination. Even though their panties might be soaked...Blush
11-04-2013 2:11 PM
jacob600
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-15-2013 9:12 PM

I'm getting conflicting information here form various sources. While are okay and somewhat attracted to androstenone in moderate doses, I have read that Androstenol is actually the sexual part but it quickly turns into Androstenone. Am I misunderstanding this?

(11-03-2013 2:29 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  Science says that androstenone causes sexual arousal in women but its much more complicated than that. First off all women are different and have different needs. Some may get aroused by a man who they are comfortable with and feel
Safe. So wearing just androstenone is probably the wrong signal to send. Some women like guys who make them laugh. Yes some are just out to get fucked so a pure sexual mone might be ok. What I would do is learn to be confident and comfortable talking to women and educate yourself on all of the variety and types. You will find stark differences as well as numerous similarities. No single molecule or blend is gonna get you laid on its own. Only a combination of personality, social skills, self confidence, and numerous other factors including (or not).... Pheromones

Are you referring to the original L2K? I have been using L2Kv2 but it's been completely worthless for me.

(11-03-2013 11:17 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  See cops don't make me horny. L2k works well for me.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 9:13 PM by jacob600.)
11-15-2013 9:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

11-17-2013 5:15 AM

(11-03-2013 3:08 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  So to actually answer your question of if you had a women alone already
And we're mostly to the point of getting laid. Some straight sexual mones are.

Evolve. I prefer the oil
Domination: pure sex
Dirty primitive. The cops in it will make you horny as well.

These are the ones i
Am farmiliar with

Av

Can you compare evolve and domination as sexual products?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-17-2013 5:15 AM

Share This Thread