Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
no bs - which mone for horniess
jacob600
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

no bs - which mone for horniess
11-02-2013 11:19 AM

I have been reading through the forums and I'm no brain overload. Google research is conflicting and making it worse.

What pheromone really causing sexual arousal in women? OR men? both?

Is Androstenol the only one? the main one? Assume that I have the woman alone even and I want here to get even MORE turned on. Extremely turned on? I'll take any ideas and suggestions?
I also bought the book "Olfaction and Taste VII" where some of these studies are mentioned but I can't find the detail I need.

Thanks,
11-02-2013 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: no bs - which mone for horniess
11-02-2013 1:25 PM

usually alpha mones could get women pretty turned on. ive heard mones with copulins usually turn women on heavily sexually.

are you a bi? just curious. i cant answer the men part

My Arsenal:

Apex:Core+, Dionysos+, Orbital~, Titan, Praetoria~
LAL: AV, A4A+, Wolf+, Nude, NA+, Max-T 150
PheromoneXS: Ascend*, Bliss~, Celebrity*, Cohesion, Evolve~, Loveboat, SOB+, Taboo*, Xist, Odyssey, Approach Confidence*, Barely Legal*, Exotica*
PheroTreasure: Alpha, Captain+, THU+, GOA, Auraental, Treasureful Shine~, Dunamis Duo~
AD: L2K v2~, AM*, Glace
Androtics: A314~, P74, P86, TUTH*
Love Scent: NPA, Dienone
True Pheromone: TA*, TJ*, TL-, TI*
Erox: Erox-

(*):DUD (-):more negative than positive personally (~):still testing (+): strongly recommended
11-02-2013 1:25 PM
jacob600
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-02-2013 5:04 PM

No,not bi. striaght. Just being scientific (gathering evidence) and being creative, as in... if it works for women, it's worth trying to see if it works when men where the same mones too. If you read the women's forums, sometimes they speak about how certain combos made them horny. If that's the case, it is worth trying with my own cover scent. Make sense?

(11-02-2013 1:25 PM)Vinzanity Wrote:  usually alpha mones could get women pretty turned on. ive heard mones with copulins usually turn women on heavily sexually.

are you a bi? just curious. i cant answer the men part
11-02-2013 5:04 PM
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

11-02-2013 8:56 PM

Learn to make women horny with your words and demeanor. Then you could wear DP around her and really blow her lid.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
11-02-2013 8:56 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-03-2013 11:17 AM

See cops don't make me horny. L2k works well for me.
11-03-2013 11:17 AM

alphavitea

Rep Post

11-03-2013 2:29 PM

Science says that androstenone causes sexual arousal in women but its much more complicated than that. First off all women are different and have different needs. Some may get aroused by a man who they are comfortable with and feel
Safe. So wearing just androstenone is probably the wrong signal to send. Some women like guys who make them laugh. Yes some are just out to get fucked so a pure sexual mone might be ok. What I would do is learn to be confident and comfortable talking to women and educate yourself on all of the variety and types. You will find stark differences as well as numerous similarities. No single molecule or blend is gonna get you laid on its own. Only a combination of personality, social skills, self confidence, and numerous other factors including (or not).... Pheromones

If she bites you did it right.
11-03-2013 2:29 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-03-2013 2:39 PM

(11-03-2013 2:29 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  Science says that androstenone causes sexual arousal in women but its much more complicated than that. First off all women are different and have different needs. Some may get aroused by a man who they are comfortable with and feel
Safe. So wearing just androstenone is probably the wrong signal to send. Some women like guys who make them laugh. Yes some are just out to get fucked so a pure sexual mone might be ok. What I would do is learn to be confident and comfortable talking to women and educate yourself on all of the variety and types. You will find stark differences as well as numerous similarities. No single molecule or blend is gonna get you laid on its own. Only a combination of personality, social skills, self confidence, and numerous other factors including (or not).... Pheromones

Well said alphavitea!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
11-03-2013 2:39 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

11-03-2013 3:08 PM

(11-02-2013 11:19 AM)jacob600 Wrote:  I have been reading through the forums and I'm no brain overload. Google research is conflicting and making it worse.

What pheromone really causing sexual arousal in women? OR men? both?

Is Androstenol the only one? the main one? Assume that I have the woman alone even and I want here to get even MORE turned on. Extremely turned on? I'll take any ideas and suggestions?
I also bought the book "Olfaction and Taste VII" where some of these studies are mentioned but I can't find the detail I need.

Thanks,

So to actually answer your question of if you had a women alone already
And we're mostly to the point of getting laid. Some straight sexual mones are.

Evolve. I prefer the oil
Domination: pure sex
Dirty primitive. The cops in it will make you horny as well.

These are the ones i
Am farmiliar with

Av

If she bites you did it right.
11-03-2013 3:08 PM
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2013 3:57 AM

LMAO.

Hands down.... New Pheromone Additive!

It does not get simpler than that
11-04-2013 3:57 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

11-04-2013 7:18 AM

(11-03-2013 11:17 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  See cops don't make me horny. L2k works well for me.

Halo since you're a female and we don't get an overload of female perspectives on the subject can you give me some insight as why you think l2k makes you horny? Is it v1 or v2 and is it the status or sex appeal that turns you on or do you find yourself simply getting wet or sexually aroused in its presence?

Its seems like a social , sensual mix with status .. A good well rounded product for initial encounters. Sorry to get graphic but do you find you orgasm easier when exposed to l2k or when exposed to other more sexual products like New Pheromone Additive, evolve, etc ? Just wondering l2k and other sexuals may both lead to sex but which makes sex more primal and orgasmic an experience? L2k is heavy on comfort building.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 7:20 AM by dsouza.)
11-04-2013 7:18 AM

Share This Thread