Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

newb......wondering if im doing something wrong
qb8484
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

newb......wondering if im doing something wrong
04-29-2011 4:56 PM

all of this is very new to me and im just looking for some advice. Im a 27 year old male just looking for an edge with the ladies.so i recently purchased a bottle of max attraction gold since it was supposedly very potent, I applied 2 sprays and went out with some friends once we arrived to the bar I ran into an old childhood female friend(short cute brunnette) we dont see each other much probably about twice a year she yelled my name and came up an gave me a hug right after the hug she looked at me like she had seen a ghost she seemed afraid an thats not usual for her we chatted for a second and went our seperate ways.
Nothing else interesting happened that night.

The next day my ex calls me to hang out, shes been fighting with her boyfriend and just wanted to vent i guess. perfect opportunity i decided to use only 1 spray this time to the side of my neck when she pulled up she had a big smile on her face i made fun of how dirty her car was an she laughed we are always really playful with each other when i sat in her car she got really quiet thats not at all like her shes bitchy bossy and likes everything done her way shes very outspoken she almost seemed afraid of me the rest of the night she was quiet and seemed to hold eye contact for long periods of time as if she were looking for something she also asked permission to go do things like smoke, use the restroom etc. very weird

I guess my question here is should I try less than one spray maybe take the top off and dab my finger with it because i seem to be scaring people an thats not really what im going for
04-29-2011 4:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: newb......wondering if im doing something wrong
04-30-2011 12:19 AM

If you're normally more submissive to women, the extra 'none is probably freaking them out. I would suggest using something less aggressive and in the social range if you want to continue attracting alpha women. In my experience over the past couple of years, I've seen a similar phenom. happen in the reverse; when normally very alpha/dominant women wear Est. with their SO's, and get the result of their TG's reacting negatively.
04-30-2011 12:19 AM
qb8484
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-30-2011 12:42 AM

thats makes sense so you think I should try something more social like Scent of Eros instead of trying a smaller amout of MAG?
04-30-2011 12:42 AM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

04-30-2011 1:01 PM

(04-30-2011 12:42 AM)qb8484 Wrote:  thats makes sense so you think I should try something more social like Scent of Eros instead of trying a smaller amout of MAG?

Yes exactly Smile
04-30-2011 1:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-30-2011 7:18 PM

ive been wanting to ask something for a while but i always thought its weird or just plain stupid but ill ask it anyways. does shaking a bottle, whether its an oil type pheromone or a spray type phermone, scented or unscented, have any good or bad effect on the product? this is for all pheromone products in general.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2011 7:19 PM by nuketheworld999.)
04-30-2011 7:18 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

04-30-2011 8:17 PM

In theory the solutions should stay evenly distributed once dissolved, but I usually give em a shake before applying anyway. I could be wrong, but I've been under the impression that oil-based products are more likely to separate.
04-30-2011 8:17 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Rep Post

04-30-2011 10:17 PM

qb8484,

Welcome to the forum. If you want us to try and help you we are going to need to know a bit more about u. Most importantly.........how old are you and what are the ages of your targets?

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
04-30-2011 10:17 PM
qb8484
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2011 12:24 AM

(04-30-2011 10:17 PM)JesseJester Wrote:  qb8484,

Welcome to the forum. If you want us to try and help you we are going to need to know a bit more about u. Most importantly.........how old are you and what are the ages of your targets?

Oh ok I am a 27 year old blk male, as far as targets I guess around my age. Ive noticed tonight that blk females seem to respond more positively to this my friends girl friend (23 yr old blk female) lit up like a christmas tree every time I looked at her or said anything she just kept this huge smile she also stayed very close to me and talked about their relationship alot. I also noticed a blk male staring at me im not sure if he was gay but he watched me for most of the night every time i looked in his direction he was staring at me it was very awkward
05-01-2011 12:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

05-01-2011 12:41 AM

Hi qb8484, welcome to PheroTruth. Black and Hispanic women are usually more tolerant of higher levels of Androstenone than caucasions, so that could make a difference.

I've not tried Max Attraction myself, but 2 sprays does not sound like it would be too much, in my opinion. Augie from LuvEssentials did just join the forum, and I'd venture a guess that he'll end up finding this thread and answering any questions you have.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-01-2011 12:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Rep Post

05-01-2011 3:39 PM

(05-01-2011 12:24 AM)qb8484 Wrote:  Oh ok I am a 27 year old blk male, as far as targets I guess around my age. Ive noticed tonight that blk females seem to respond more positively to this my friends girl friend (23 yr old blk female) lit up like a christmas tree every time I looked at her or said anything she just kept this huge smile she also stayed very close to me and talked about their relationship alot. I also noticed a blk male staring at me im not sure if he was gay but he watched me for most of the night every time i looked in his direction he was staring at me it was very awkward

He may have been bristling at the 'none in it also. The sexual mixes can make other males more aggressive.
05-01-2011 3:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New, Wondering Kwow 11 655 10-26-2018 1:54 PM
Last Post: Gladen
Big Grin I just ordered my first bottle of AV! Now I'm wondering what I should be expecting... MaceWindu 7 2,057 08-21-2013 3:27 AM
Last Post: Sensasian
  I was wondering where you guys spend your time ladyofthewoods 10 5,169 11-15-2009 8:21 PM
Last Post: Gegogi
  I was wondering where the good guys went Wrlprchnx 8 3,010 10-22-2009 10:46 PM
Last Post: esmeralda