Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

new with questions
edgyskunk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

new with questions
07-08-2019 1:34 AM

whats up guys I've been looking at this forum for a couple days now and decided it was time to make an account. Not sure if this is the place to ask questions but here it goes
I'm a 20 yo guy who does not really have problems socially or with women, but stumbled upon this site and thought maybe it'd get me to the next level. What would be a first product to try? I am currently leaning towards The Hookup but alpha products like Wolf also seem interesting.
Also, how do you guys know that these products really work and it's not just a placebo? I've been trying to research pheromones in other places and it seems most sources don't believe products like this are possible. Not trying to knock it as it seems a lot of you are very passionate about this, but I'm sure I can't be the first person here who's been skeptical to buy their first bottle.
Anyway looking forward to trying this out and if anyone has advice it'd be appreciated!
07-08-2019 1:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: new with questions
07-08-2019 10:05 AM

(07-08-2019 1:34 AM)edgyskunk Wrote:  What would be a first product to try? I am currently leaning towards The Hookup but alpha products like Wolf also seem interesting.
Also, how do you guys know that these products really work and it's not just a placebo? I've been trying to research pheromones in other places and it seems most sources don't believe products like this are possible.

For which product to try, I suggest going to each vendor's site (use the links provided in the vendors' section so Pherotruth gets credit for sending you) and read up on their products. As you read the descriptions there should be one or two (maybe more) effects that stand out to you as something you'd like to enhance. Then look into all similar products from all vendors listed and find which ones really shout out to you. After that, check out the reviews and experiences from other members here, and decide on a product to start with.

Now, as far as do they work...

They do, but they're not magic potions. While the existence of pheromones and their effectiveness is under scientific and philosophical debate so is the number of dimensions in String Theory or if time is real or merely a subjective effect of gravity and space. However we experience things 4 or 5 dimensions and we can experience the effects of gravity.

Each and every member here can tell you that they are 100% certain that pheromones do, at least, something. You'll need to purchase some, get used to them, weigh and measure the effects (or lack thereof) and report back. The only way anyone could ever convince you that they work, is for you to actually experience them working.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
07-08-2019 10:05 AM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2019 6:55 AM

(07-08-2019 1:34 AM)edgyskunk Wrote:  whats up guys I've been looking at this forum for a couple days now and decided it was time to make an account. Not sure if this is the place to ask questions but here it goes
I'm a 20 yo guy who does not really have problems socially or with women, but stumbled upon this site and thought maybe it'd get me to the next level. What would be a first product to try? I am currently leaning towards The Hookup but alpha products like Wolf also seem interesting.
Also, how do you guys know that these products really work and it's not just a placebo? I've been trying to research pheromones in other places and it seems most sources don't believe products like this are possible. Not trying to knock it as it seems a lot of you are very passionate about this, but I'm sure I can't be the first person here who's been skeptical to buy their first bottle.
Anyway looking forward to trying this out and if anyone has advice it'd be appreciated!

Just wanted to welcome you to the community!

I don`t blame you for being a skeptic as I was to for years. All I can say is don`t waste your money on ebay like I did LOL.

Gladen gave solid advice on doing some research. I would like to hear more like what are your goals with pheromones? What would be say your top 3 oglas, like attract more women for ONS, or get in a relationship? Or maybe have more status and respect or land a job? It can be anything that is in your heart!

For me a lot of times I have my norm people that I test my pheromones that know me pretty well and they let me know when my vibe is different than what they are use to. Usually my wife is the first to let me know, then my co workers. I like to test new things on people that know me because someone that does not the effects hit right away and like you mention how do I know the pheromones contributed to how they reacted to me? With people I know I have a baseline to test against.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019 6:59 AM by justintime469.)
07-09-2019 6:55 AM
edgyskunk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2019 7:58 PM

(07-09-2019 6:55 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  Just wanted to welcome you to the community!

I don`t blame you for being a skeptic as I was to for years. All I can say is don`t waste your money on ebay like I did LOL.

Gladen gave solid advice on doing some research. I would like to hear more like what are your goals with pheromones? What would be say your top 3 oglas, like attract more women for ONS, or get in a relationship? Or maybe have more status and respect or land a job? It can be anything that is in your heart!

For me a lot of times I have my norm people that I test my pheromones that know me pretty well and they let me know when my vibe is different than what they are use to. Usually my wife is the first to let me know, then my co workers. I like to test new things on people that know me because someone that does not the effects hit right away and like you mention how do I know the pheromones contributed to how they reacted to me? With people I know I have a baseline to test against.

Took your advice, been looking the last few days to decide which product would be right for me but I am still split between a few. Goals are attracting more women (no relationships though), also something social as I'm in college and go out a lot, third goal would be "alpha" type product to help me gain more of a leadership role on campus. Any recommendations would be appreciated my first thought was Evolve XS
07-14-2019 7:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-14-2019 8:22 PM

07-14-2019 8:22 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-21-2019 7:40 AM

(07-14-2019 7:58 PM)edgyskunk Wrote:  Took your advice, been looking the last few days to decide which product would be right for me but I am still split between a few. Goals are attracting more women (no relationships though), also something social as I'm in college and go out a lot, third goal would be "alpha" type product to help me gain more of a leadership role on campus. Any recommendations would be appreciated my first thought was Evolve XS

For a good all rounder for attraction TLG might be a good choice. For me this has been a simple to use and highly effective mix for general attraction in 1 bottle. Just throw it on and don`t overthink anything and forget you have it on and just be yourself. You can`t go wrong with this one.

Evolve is on of my favorites and does work no doubt and is a nice guy type of sexual. Very easy to use and close.

If I were in your shoes and know what I know now and for your goals I would get,

1. Captain oil- I would get the 10ML version as it is only $30. A perfect all around daily use product that will give you that leader vibe, but still laid back. Very versatile for about any environment.

2. Swoon- I would also get the 10ML bottle as it is also $30. This is more of a hybrid mix. A fun and easy to use mix that will come off as social and what I love is this embraces BOTH alpha and sexual blends very nicely. Women find it attractive as well. I have not found any down sides with this one.

Both of these are from Pheromone treasures

3. TLG- A good all around blend that is very easy to use. This one is from LPMP.

I suggested these based on about a $100 budget starting out. Might be about $110-120 with shipping. Both of these companies are very well know to include free samples as well. These 3 should do everything you are looking for. I suggested general products to start with and if you are looking for a sexual the Evolve you mention is a very good one.

These are my top 3 that you should have no problem starting out with. These are not the edgy products that some like, but they are consistent and do work.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019 7:46 AM by justintime469.)
07-21-2019 7:40 AM

Share This Thread