Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

new site address
henry b - Banned
Xcuse my rude

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 51
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

new site address
10-03-2013 6:42 PM

Hello I'm really glad to be part of this forum. I have a suggestion, when someone finds out about pheromones they google pheromones and the forum that comes up first is pheromonetalk. I think if this site changed from pherotruth to pheromonetruth, there will be more users. Currently there's usually <10 users in men section. Women section even low. Pheromonetalk has >60 users in men's section and >20 users in women's section. I want to see this site grow and prosper. Thank you for reading.

Androtics: P83, TAC, P102 (avoid)
Pheromone XS: Ascend XS, Cohesion XS, Evolve XS, SOB, XIST, XS 111 Beta, Bliss XS, Flirt XS
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, Wolf.
To-buy list: PS4, Beats by Dr Dre, Alpha Dreams: L2K v1, Love Potion: Super, Voracious
10-03-2013 6:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1830
Thanks received:
4790 thanks in 1977 posts

RE: new site address
10-03-2013 6:47 PM

pherotalk also spends thousands of dollars per week on pay per click advertising to get people to their forum, we don't spend a penny on any form of advertising.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-03-2013 6:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by henry b - Banned, Ekscentra, Being - Banned, Shawnie
henry b - Banned
Xcuse my rude

Thanks Given: 51
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

10-03-2013 7:02 PM

(10-03-2013 6:47 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  pherotalk also spends thousands of dollars per week on pay per click advertising to get people to their forum, we don't spend a penny on any form of advertising.

Right, but when someone new searches pheromones (because that's what this is) they do not find pherotruth to be a pheromone place unless they check it out. I think having the full word would be better pheromonetruth Imo.

Androtics: P83, TAC, P102 (avoid)
Pheromone XS: Ascend XS, Cohesion XS, Evolve XS, SOB, XIST, XS 111 Beta, Bliss XS, Flirt XS
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude Alpha, Dirty Primitive, Wolf.
To-buy list: PS4, Beats by Dr Dre, Alpha Dreams: L2K v1, Love Potion: Super, Voracious
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2013 7:03 PM by henry b.)
10-03-2013 7:02 PM
Shawnie
Pheroexcitement

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

05-05-2016 5:10 PM

(10-03-2013 6:47 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  we don't spend a penny on any form of advertising.

That's what makes this forum so great
This is the TRUTH
Nobody ends up here unless they ALREADY KNOW THE TRUTH

Thank you all. Shawnie.

Peace..
05-05-2016 5:10 PM
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

08-13-2016 6:29 PM

I think this should remain the same. Because what I have found is pheromones talk have so many visitors and really really low number of members compared to visitors... This means they advertise a lot, which is not good. Also I tried to post a thread here and there. It took few mins to get solid replies here... In the other hand it took one day for my thread there to be deleted for no reason also before it was deleted it had zero replies
08-13-2016 6:29 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread