Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

naturally increase your testosterone!
bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 81
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 52 posts

naturally increase your testosterone!
09-06-2010 2:12 AM

hey everyone, heres a site i came along about a year ago before i was introduced to mones.

the link describes 13 ways to naturally increase testosterone in your body... so this might be helpful to those guys that are "more experienced at life" i am 20 years old, and felt i was a little more "girly" than the normal guy out there... yeah :/... i found since i am slightly over weight my body wasn't discarding the correct amount of estrogen that i should be... so after reading this site i now eat broccoli everyday... lol go figure right? Big Grin

well anyways here you guys go

http://www.nowloss.com/ways-to-increase-...eroids.htm

just thought i'd share some of my insights :]
09-06-2010 2:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Login or register to remove all advertising

Unregistered

Thanks Given:
Thanks received:
thanks in 41 posts

RE: naturally increase your testosterone!
04-06-2011 9:57 AM

(09-06-2010 2:12 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  hey everyone, heres a site i came along about a year ago before i was introduced to mones.

the link describes 13 ways to naturally increase testosterone in your body... so this might be helpful to those guys that are "more experienced at life" i am 20 years old, and felt i was a little more "girly" than the normal guy out there... yeah :/... i found since i am slightly over weight my body wasn't discarding the correct amount of estrogen that i should be... so after reading this site i now eat broccoli everyday... lol go figure right? Big Grin

well anyways here you guys go

http://www.nowloss.com/ways-to-increase-...eroids.htm

just thought i'd share some of my insights :]

Hello Bonadzz,
Amazingly, I ran across the same article about a month ago. I am so surprised to find that someone here has read it as well. I am a firm believer in herbal supplements and regular vitamin use. I took the information from this article and ran with it. I use the DIM supplement, Zinc, Mood Positive 5HTP (half dose), GNC energy and metabolism (half dose), and the Ashwagandha supplement which is an amazing supplement. I have also done a liver cleanse to get rid of any extra estrogen storing itself there. Needless to say, the testosterone increase has given my libido or sex drive a definite boost and that is beneficial to both me and my husband. With the added pheromone use, we are having good times. I would like to add that Ladies should be careful while increasing their testosterone levels. Too much testosterone in women can lead to cancer. I enjoyed the Article also Bonadzz. Thanks for sharing!
04-06-2011 9:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by terry0400-40
Phantasy
A woman on a mission

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

04-06-2011 2:42 PM

This is really interesting.

My ex has a condition where his pituitary gland does not manufacture any hormones. He gets a shot every now and then that boosts them back up, and the result is remarkably noticeable. If he and I ever end up together again, I might see if feeding him these things keep him amped up ;)

Having gotten used to watching out for the effects of these kinds of things in him, and I can attest to the power of exercise, particularly if it's coupled with competitive sport. It brings a great boost of energy and (just as importantly, if not more so) self confidence/belief.

I looooove the weeks after this shot, but it would be nice not to have to make such allowances for the lethargy and lack of affectionate feeling he experiences as it wears off.

Good food for thought. And good aids to add to my arsenal Tender
04-06-2011 2:42 PM
bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
84 thanks in 52 posts

04-07-2011 12:25 AM

lol damn this post was reserected from the grave xD but im glad you guys found it useful!! ive been sticking to alot of those simple techniques like eating broccoli regularly, I changed my plastic reusable water bottle to a stainless steal one. and i've also found something new that works WONDERSSS thats not listed there and that iso take a supplement called Tribulus, a natural herbal supplement that has been used for hundreds of years to increase testosterone in males. Also a supplement called ZMA, its zinc magnesium and vitamin B-6 i believe, and that has helped raise testosterone as well... also ZMA gives you CRAZZZZYYY dreams that are so lucid i wake up sometimes i feel like i actually lived that experience. lol

also I agree that the Ashwagandha supplement is AMAZING. it not only helps with fat loss, but it is a nice mood booster, and is verrryy good at relieving stress. gotta love natural herbal supplements :]

You show love, you get love
04-07-2011 12:25 AM
Phantasy
A woman on a mission

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

04-07-2011 5:57 AM

Hey, thanks. These are good to know.
04-07-2011 5:57 AM

Intrique
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

04-07-2011 10:42 AM

(04-07-2011 12:25 AM)bonadzz Wrote:  lol damn this post was reserected from the grave xD but im glad you guys found it useful!! ive been sticking to alot of those simple techniques like eating broccoli regularly, I changed my plastic reusable water bottle to a stainless steal one. and i've also found something new that works WONDERSSS thats not listed there and that iso take a supplement called Tribulus, a natural herbal supplement that has been used for hundreds of years to increase testosterone in males. Also a supplement called ZMA, its zinc magnesium and vitamin B-6 i believe, and that has helped raise testosterone as well... also ZMA gives you CRAZZZZYYY dreams that are so lucid i wake up sometimes i feel like i actually lived that experience. lol

also I agree that the Ashwagandha supplement is AMAZING. it not only helps with fat loss, but it is a nice mood booster, and is verrryy good at relieving stress. gotta love natural herbal supplements :]

Not to bash your post, but Tribulus is worthless for increasing nat. testosterone levels. This topic was discussed many times on the internet and any serious bodybuilder knows it. I've used ZMA for many years now and it does not increase teastosterone levels either. It helps with sleeping though and that it is the only reason to take it. As for any other vitamin or mineral it only helps you when you have a deficiency in it. I would suggest you guys to stop looking for any miracle supplements and stop wasting your money. Get plenty of sleep and excercise hard and your testosterone will be just fine. If that does not help then you have a medical condition and you need to see your doctor.
04-07-2011 10:42 AM
Phantasy
A woman on a mission

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 4 posts

04-07-2011 4:05 PM

(04-07-2011 10:42 AM)Intrique Wrote:  Not to bash your post, but Tribulus is worthless for increasing nat. testosterone levels. This topic was discussed many times on the internet and any serious bodybuilder knows it. I've used ZMA for many years now and it does not increase teastosterone levels either. It helps with sleeping though and that it is the only reason to take it. As for any other vitamin or mineral it only helps you when you have a deficiency in it. I would suggest you guys to stop looking for any miracle supplements and stop wasting your money. Get plenty of sleep and excercise hard and your testosterone will be just fine. If that does not help then you have a medical condition and you need to see your doctor.

Even if they don't technically boost testosterone levels, things that aid in encouraging a more healthy system, boost energy, enhance sleep and brighten mood are great in my books.

And you're right. Hard work through good diet, plenty of water and exercise are the most effective ways. If you're not doing those, anything else is only going to either give a temporary feeling, or suppress any warning signals that your body is giving you to slow down, rest and start looking after yourself. but if you are already healthy, I feel supplements can be good supplements to this... hence the name.

In my opinion. Cool
04-07-2011 4:05 PM
bonadzz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
84 thanks in 52 posts

04-07-2011 9:47 PM

(04-07-2011 10:42 AM)Intrique Wrote:  Not to bash your post, but Tribulus is worthless for increasing nat. testosterone levels. This topic was discussed many times on the internet and any serious bodybuilder knows it. I've used ZMA for many years now and it does not increase teastosterone levels either. It helps with sleeping though and that it is the only reason to take it. As for any other vitamin or mineral it only helps you when you have a deficiency in it. I would suggest you guys to stop looking for any miracle supplements and stop wasting your money. Get plenty of sleep and excercise hard and your testosterone will be just fine. If that does not help then you have a medical condition and you need to see your doctor.

Oh you're right, tribulus does not directly increase testosterone in males, it has been proven to increase luteinizing hormones which allows your body to naturally produce more testosterone thats why its a very commonly used supplement for a PCT. And any serious body builder knows it. And ZMA has been proven to increase testosterone levels in males by 40%... I guess it didn't work for you personally, but it has for me and many many others.

You show love, you get love
04-07-2011 9:47 PM
luksti
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 17 posts

04-08-2011 5:48 AM

Humm interesting post, I love how in our modern age we believe that we can simply take supplements and make things better.
In all honesty increasing testosterone levels is not exactly the best thing in the world, testosterone is the reason men die younger than women, have more heart attacks and such. Yes its an important hormone but if your production is sufficient then you shouldn’t take a supplement. Unless you have a problem that you have to get hormone shots from your doc.

On a side not in the last 4 weeks I have cut out all wheat and dairy from my diet and have stopped eating as much animal protein as I was before. although still around the rda of 50g. so my diet is mainly fruit and veg. and my god I feel so good, it’s a theory that I kinda just decided to put into practice.
Considering its only been in the past 100 years that we have had abundant access to processed foods (containing chemicals) it’s a safe bet that their not compatible with our digestive system. So those are out.
Grains and wheat came about with the advent of farming 11,500 yeas ago, although in the west/Europe only about 7,000 years ago small in evolutionary terms. Therefore they cannot be absorbed fully. With out processing (heating) even then they are inflammatory and don’t digest properly.

Milk started to be used around the same period, as another food source, however this has hormones and other nasty things in it that arnt the best for consumption by humans.

Humans are basically advanced monkeys that evolved to hunt meat 2.5 m/years ago. So our digestive system is tailored to absorbing and processing fruit, veg and occasional meat/eggs.

Anyway I would say my energy levels have increased by 20% or so, which is fantastic. Plus no need for any supplementation as I get all my vits from my food.
Plus messing around with your hormones would make me feel worse, you generally need to balance hormones out rather than just spiking one.

Does supplementation and increased hormone levels internally make your self effects from mones different?
04-08-2011 5:48 AM

Intrique
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

04-08-2011 8:20 AM

(04-07-2011 9:47 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Oh you're right, tribulus does not directly increase testosterone in males, it has been proven to increase luteinizing hormones which allows your body to naturally produce more testosterone thats why its a very commonly used supplement for a PCT. And any serious body builder knows it. And ZMA has been proven to increase testosterone levels in males by 40%... I guess it didn't work for you personally, but it has for me and many many others.

I'm not even going to ask you if you can back this up with a scientific study because it doesn't even matter. I've tried tribulus and I've been taking ZMA for many years and it does not increase testosterone. I have my blood tests done regularly so I'm 100% sure it does not. I've never heard tribulus to be used for PCT. Man, I laughed for about 2 minutes when I read that line. I would provide you with dozens of links that discuss these two suppplements but am not sure if Mark would like that. Go to bodybuilding.com forum and search for them. Better yet, why don't you post your finding on that forum and see what feedback you get.
04-08-2011 8:20 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web