Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mones around family...effect?
tdctdc
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

mones around family...effect?
08-14-2013 11:55 PM

anyone know how pheromones affect family members? I'm wondering because I'm living at home for a few months...with my mother and sister. How do pheromones affect family members? specifically female family members...I wouldn't want my sister getting all hot n bothered over me, because that would be damn awkward, know what i mean?
08-14-2013 11:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 821
Thanks received:
858 thanks in 374 posts

RE: mones around family...effect?
08-15-2013 12:45 AM

Here is something from Garry from LAL on the subject
Quote:Hello,

I don’t recommend trying to use pheromones on family, they are hardwired not to show attraction both genetically and socially it is unacceptable in most cultures to be attracted to family members. People who already know you have built an opinion of you that will be hard to break simply with new pheromones. We have a similar problem with people who buy pheromones to attract their own spouse. Usually they fail, not always, but quite often. The reason is, they already have a strong opinion that is hard to change.

Strangers on the other hand can react quite well to pheromones, do to them having a clean slate as far as knowing you. You can be anything or anyone and the pheromones encourages them to give you a chance.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
08-15-2013 12:45 AM
Thanks given by seeusmile
tdctdc
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-15-2013 1:19 AM

(08-15-2013 12:45 AM)LL21 Wrote:  Here is something from Garry from LAL on the subject

Ok. Good so, it wont effect them right?
actually now that i think of it, people release pheromones naturally anyways, and family members dont get affectd by those...so synthetic pheromones wont either...they aren't some magic spell. haha
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 1:20 AM by tdctdc.)
08-15-2013 1:19 AM
Fleur
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 379
Thanks received:
322 thanks in 131 posts

08-15-2013 1:47 AM

One thing I noticed is that my mother ALWAYS detects when my mone sig is off (when I'm using any mones), she either smells mones and says I have to go shower, or just tells me there's something wrong with me / asks if I'm feeling alright.

I guess it is some kind of biological mother-child bond/protection mechanism, she definitely does remember my natural mone sig even though she sees me only couple times a month.

People who have known me for years and don't consider me as someone they'd be attracted to sexually do not get affected by sexual attraction mones the same way as other people do. They may get slightly aroused but totally not thinking of me that way.

Gary's response on the subject basically sums it all up.

-

Heart > Mistress Fleur <
08-15-2013 1:47 AM
Thanks given by Sensasian
Sensasian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 10 posts

08-21-2013 3:02 AM

(08-15-2013 1:47 AM)Fleur Wrote:  One thing I noticed is that my mother ALWAYS detects when my mone sig is off (when I'm using any mones), she either smells mones and says I have to go shower, or just tells me there's something wrong with me / asks if I'm feeling alright.

I guess it is some kind of biological mother-child bond/protection mechanism, she definitely does remember my natural mone sig even though she sees me only couple times a month.

-

Haha yeah that is exactly what my mother tells me when I wear mones. Espeicially ones with none in them. Besides the smell, I dont really see any effects from my family members. I guess they are used to you since you grew up with them.
08-21-2013 3:02 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FB Glace and close friends/family. KIMBA 6 861 04-11-2013 7:24 PM
Last Post: fluffygirl12