Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
making your own cologne
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: making your own cologne
05-19-2015 7:56 PM

(05-19-2015 9:13 AM)leon333 Wrote:  works beautifully! dead simple without nasty chemicals.all you need is vodka and throw in your essential oils of choice and let it sit for 2 weeks and you're ready to roll..i sprayed it on top of my mones apps and it hit hard and fast,just like regular colognes..and essential oils smell so real and so good

I have fragrance oils from the thefragranceshop.com , it should work instead of essential oil right?

What's the ratio of vodka:oil ? I have a 5ml empty bottle (exact same as togo bottles from Androtics)

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
05-19-2015 7:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-20-2015 12:24 AM

^

Depends how strong you want it, scroll down to concentrations section.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfume
05-20-2015 12:24 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-20-2015 8:40 AM

TFS scents are mostly essential oils,some are synthetic..i use 14% of EO.4ml of essential oils in a 30 ml bottle,and fill it up with vodka
05-20-2015 8:40 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-07-2015 12:36 PM

(05-20-2015 8:40 AM)leon333 Wrote:  TFS scents are mostly essential oils,some are synthetic..i use 14% of EO.4ml of essential oils in a 30 ml bottle,and fill it up with vodka

Why vodka? Do you smell like booze? What can be used instead of vodka, perfumers alcohol?
06-07-2015 12:36 PM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-14-2015 9:01 PM

Well after playing around with several EO mixes and buying a couple of commercial cologne's I have found a couple of methods that work quite well. I had a lot of trouble getting masculine blends, I have made a few perfumes by accident, but have got a couple now that are quite nice, I added 95% alcohol at about 20-25% EO's (should have really been more thorough with this). Made up a couple of big batches (15ml and 25ml) with the intention of adding them to my unscented pheromones. I was afraid however of ruining the mones either by frying them with a mone destructive EO or the smell itself just not matching the mone itself.

Having read what Snoopyace does with his Love Potion oils,
(06-14-2015 6:31 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  What I would do (because I was using Love Potion cover scents) I would roll on the scent and then add the phero over the scent. Worked great for me!

, I think I will do a couple of things. First I will make a couple of rollers with MCT (25% first try) and do as Snoopy describes which makes a lot of sense as it puts oil between the skin and mone thus adding to the duration of the mone and also giving projection.

I will also make some small (2ml or 5ml) mone mixes with EO cover and carry mone and cover (cologne with alc) seperately so I can dose accordingly. The best thing about this is that the EO's are natural, diluted (can't use pure EO on skin) and they are the same smells so won't cause a lot of weird smell combinations that will alert those mean old mone sniffers to find inconsistencies.

Don't think the body sprays (water or similar) will be able to cover the mone smells so haven't really gone any further than that.

Although I have spent enough on mixing supplies to buy a bottle of GIT or Aventus, I am glad I have done so as it is an interesting hobby and any failed mixes can be used as gifts (haven't made any that smell bad heheh). It would be cheaper and easier if you were to follow similar lines with fragrance oils, but I found it hard to find what ingredients are in those. EO's do smell awesome.
06-14-2015 9:01 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2015 2:08 AM

(06-07-2015 12:36 PM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Why vodka? Do you smell like booze? What can be used instead of vodka, perfumers alcohol?

Vodka has very little scent other than the scent of alcohol itself, with both methyl and ethyl alcohol smelling the same. Since vodka is fairly cheap, it works well and evaporates just as quickly as perfumers alcohol. I use it in my cologne making, and for general cleaning.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-15-2015 2:08 AM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

06-15-2015 10:10 AM

(06-15-2015 2:08 AM)Cornfed Wrote:  Vodka has very little scent other than the scent of alcohol itself, with both methyl and ethyl alcohol smelling the same. Since vodka is fairly cheap, it works well and evaporates just as quickly as perfumers alcohol. I use it in my cologne making, and for general cleaning.

Is price the main reason not to use everclear... or pure Ethanol alcohol? Was thinking of using this...

Sorry but EO is essential oils, right?
06-15-2015 10:10 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2015 3:44 PM

(06-15-2015 10:10 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Is price the main reason not to use everclear... or pure Ethanol alcohol? Was thinking of using this...

Sorry but EO is essential oils, right?

EO = essential oils, yes. The main reason to not use Everclear is that it's not available in every state. Some states have legal limits on drinking alcohol percentages. If you have Everclear, you can use it. Those who can't get it can use vodka.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-15-2015 3:44 PM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2015 4:34 PM

I was going to use vodka till I went to their suppliers and they sold me 95 ethanol.
06-15-2015 4:34 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-15-2015 6:45 PM

For the Canadians, since we don't have everclear, you can get an alternative brand that contains 94%. In Quebec, we have this: http://www.saq.com/page/en/saqcom/alcoho...-94-/90076

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
06-15-2015 6:45 PM

Share This Thread