Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kitchen sink mixes, recipes?
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

kitchen sink mixes, recipes?
05-27-2019 6:05 PM

hi there

i have a bunch of single molecules
where can i find more of these kitchen sink mixes?

theLaw Wrote:
This is the old "kitchen sink" mix again.

Androstadienone (x2), Androstenone (x2), alpha-Androstenol (x3), beta-Androstenol (x3), Androsterone, Epiandrosterone (x2), Androstanone, Androstadienol (x3), Estratetraenol, DHEA Sulfate, Oxytocin, Copulins

Androstadienone, Androstenone (x2), alpha-Androstenol, beta-Androstenol, Androsterone, Epiandrosterone, Androstanone, Androstadienol, Estratetraenol, 7-keto DHEA, Copulins

13 different ingredients total.Big boss
________________________________________​________________________________________​________________________________________​____________

i also did one of my own
dheas x2 Epiandrosterone x1 Astaxanthin x1 > gives me a good, funny, outgoing mood > i also noted that i don't get androstadienone fatigue when i use this , i feel energetic(i also been taking 1 Astaxanthin pill everyday)
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019 6:10 PM by Rcount.)
05-27-2019 6:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: kitchen sink mixes, recipes?
05-27-2019 7:07 PM

(05-27-2019 6:05 PM)Rcount Wrote:  theLaw Wrote:
This is the old "kitchen sink" mix again.

The reason that I called them "kitchen sink" mixes is that there are probably too many ingredients to calculate in any practical way, so you just throw everything but the kitchen sink into it.

Mixes like : TLG, Holy Grail (or most HAX mixes to be fair), or ACE are examples.

Other than TLG, I haven't seen an example of any member's experiments in this realm actually becoming a product.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-27-2019 7:07 PM
Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-27-2019 8:51 PM

(05-27-2019 7:07 PM)theLaw Wrote:  The reason that I called them "kitchen sink" mixes is that there are probably too many ingredients to calculate in any practical way, so you just throw everything but the kitchen sink into it.

Mixes like : TLG, Holy Grail (or most HAX mixes to be fair), or ACE are examples.

Other than TLG, I haven't seen an example of any member's experiments in this realm actually becoming a product.Big boss

hahaha didn't know that, i thought that there would be some good homemade(shared) recipes from single molecules by now

many thanks

i have found some "open source" mone recipes here:

http://pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/...ucts-guide

it has the concentration and single molecules
pretty easy to replicate, but i also read somewhere that apha 7 probably is inverted, dominant mone to be Androsterone and then none

pagodeiro: I suspect that ...Alpha 7 is .... 6 parts Androsterone and 1 part None ..

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha 7-one-of-my-favourite-products?highlight=recipe
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019 9:01 PM by Rcount.)
05-27-2019 8:51 PM
Gladen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-29-2019 2:17 PM

There are a few, but not many, members that have created concoctions from the ground up. Thundr comes immediately to mind; he's made a career out of it. There are a few others as well (George F. is quite scientific and fluent as to the ins and outs; et al), but they are the exceptions.

However, in order to effectively create a good mix from single molecules, one needs to have a complete and total understanding of each and every molecule (as well as the differences between the same molecules from each individual supplier, as they are all different), how they all interact with each other (in regards to mix properties, suspension characteristics, quantities, etc), which molecules bring out differing aspects of others (enhance or subdue a particular facet), and how their suspension media will react. Even then at least a basic grasp of organic chemistry, and lots of time and funds to test is an absolute must.

Most will simply start with a blend that already is sort of close to what they want to achieve and then enhance and bolster it by adding another product in combination; adding piecemeal single molecules, adding putatives, and then tweaking the recipe until it is as close to their vision as they can muster. From what I understand, this is how TLG came into being...SnoopyAce had a vision and he used his thorough knowledge of different products to achieve said vision.

But there is a whole knowledge and skill-set that goes into creating a good and working blend from scratch. If it were as easy as using one's Google-fu and dumping some chemicals into a bottle, everyone would be doing it. Even the heavily vetted vets (pardon the redundancy) that have created custom blends did the Thomas Edison 10,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb before they had their eureka moment (talk about mixed metaphors).

So yes, there are some DIY from single molecule instruction kits out there; but for the majority, pheromones is the hobby, not the creation of them from scratch.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
05-29-2019 2:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Rcount
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2019 4:03 PM

(05-29-2019 2:17 PM)Gladen Wrote:  There are a few, but not many, members that have created concoctions from the ground up. Thundr comes immediately to mind; he's made a career out of it. There are a few others as well (George F. is quite scientific and fluent as to the ins and outs; et al), but they are the exceptions.

However, in order to effectively create a good mix from single molecules, one needs to have a complete and total understanding of each and every molecule (as well as the differences between the same molecules from each individual supplier, as they are all different), how they all interact with each other (in regards to mix properties, suspension characteristics, quantities, etc), which molecules bring out differing aspects of others (enhance or subdue a particular facet), and how their suspension media will react. Even then at least a basic grasp of organic chemistry, and lots of time and funds to test is an absolute must.

Most will simply start with a blend that already is sort of close to what they want to achieve and then enhance and bolster it by adding another product in combination; adding piecemeal single molecules, adding putatives, and then tweaking the recipe until it is as close to their vision as they can muster. From what I understand, this is how TLG came into being...SnoopyAce had a vision and he used his thorough knowledge of different products to achieve said vision.

But there is a whole knowledge and skill-set that goes into creating a good and working blend from scratch. If it were as easy as using one's Google-fu and dumping some chemicals into a bottle, everyone would be doing it. Even the heavily vetted vets (pardon the redundancy) that have created custom blends did the Thomas Edison 10,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb before they had their eureka moment (talk about mixed metaphors).

So yes, there are some DIY from single molecule instruction kits out there; but for the majority, pheromones is the hobby, not the creation of them from scratch.

yes, it's easier and cheaper to buy already mixed stuff, the only exception is if they discontinue or mess up the mix
05-29-2019 4:03 PM

Share This Thread