Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how much Androsterone or none can women wear?
fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

how much Androsterone or none can women wear?
06-11-2012 8:22 PM

Is 2.5 mcg too much? I haven't tried them yet, but I have both Androsterone and none at 2.5 mcg/spray. Has anyone tried wearing that much?
06-11-2012 8:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: how much Androsterone or none can women wear?
06-12-2012 12:41 AM

Good question! There is a little androsterone in some of the blends I like to wear like Popularity Potion and Heart & Soul, but I wouldn't think you would want to wear too much of it. I imagine androstenone should be used even more sparingly given the aggressive vibe it imparts. But I've got no idea on exact dosage suggestions.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
06-12-2012 12:41 AM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-12-2012 1:38 AM

Are you trying to use it socially or to receive a more respectful response from male?

[Image: PfuXON0.gif]
06-12-2012 1:38 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

06-12-2012 4:12 AM

(06-12-2012 1:38 AM)zerosix85 Wrote:  Are you trying to use it socially or to receive a more respectful response from male?

You know, I have no idea how much of that stuff women can get away with but ... I'd be more worried about overdosing than underdosing. Alpha mones have the worst OD.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-12-2012 4:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

fuzzcat
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-12-2012 2:19 PM

I mostly want to use them to balance other mones or blends. Do you think it's better to dilute to 1.25 mcg? That shouldn't cause an OD right?
06-12-2012 2:19 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

06-12-2012 2:36 PM

I would dilute it but to be safe, I would try it in nanograms first before bumping it up to 1+ mcg

I have it in 2.5 mcg and that is pretty strong for me.

06-12-2012 2:36 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

06-12-2012 3:03 PM

(06-12-2012 2:19 PM)fuzzcat Wrote:  I mostly want to use them to balance other mones or blends. Do you think it's better to dilute to 1.25 mcg? That shouldn't cause an OD right?

Probably sounds safe for Androsterone, especially with other stuff in the mix, but I'd still keep an eye out... Let us know how it goes.

[Image: Example.jpg]
06-12-2012 3:03 PM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-12-2012 3:59 PM

I would also like to know this....seems like I do good with these 2 (Androsterone & none)...Alpha 7 works well on me when I mix it with stuff like Instant Sexiness/B and Instant Shine.

I still would like to know if it's true Latinas can use more of this stuff or if that's just a myth? Because I'm a Latina and my favorite products have none in them. Heart

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
06-12-2012 3:59 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

06-14-2012 2:30 AM

(06-12-2012 3:59 PM)Lexy Wrote:  I would also like to know this....seems like I do good with these 2 (Androsterone & none)...Alpha 7 works well on me when I mix it with stuff like Instant Sexiness/B and Instant Shine.

I still would like to know if it's true Latinas can use more of this stuff or if that's just a myth? Because I'm a Latina and my favorite products have none in them. Heart

I know from personal dating experience that Latina and Black women can tolerate a higher amount of none (even during their periods). Now that I think about it, not sure if this it's related but probably why I always liked women with the Sassy, assertive attitude. Maybe it's the way None works with women?

06-14-2012 2:30 AM
Lexy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-14-2012 11:37 AM

None works very well on me. Alpha 7 and a social = gold to me.

Last week I got a taste of what you men get with mones. I was wearing Alpha 7 and the girls were looking at me with what I could almost swear was adoration in their eyes!....it took me a while to remember it was the Alpha 7, at first I thought maybe the girl from Starbucks was lesbian or bi, but it happened again at the shoe store. I was getting reactions from girls that I had only read about in journals and reviews.

It was pretty awesome, there was this respect in them, they were very helpful, the shoe store girl just sat there looking at me as I was trying on the shoes, and was so apologetic when she could not find my size. I've had girls flirt with me, but this was definitely different. I could get used to that lol. the Starbucks girl was kind of cute! I did not mind her flirting with me. Big Grin ...I should note that both of those girls were Latinas and I was wearing 2 drops of Alpha 7 with Instant Shine, Instant Honesty, Instant Sexiness B.

“I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. Let us work together for unity and love.” ~Gandhi

"Personal style, wicked game, unique approach, and solid confidence."~Thundr
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2012 12:18 PM by Lexy.)
06-14-2012 11:37 AM

Share This Thread