Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

hi still new here
warcheese
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

hi still new here
03-03-2019 4:13 AM

hi everyone i been on the forums for awhile still learning stuff about Pheromones and i was reading that if you cant smell the product you are wearing that then other people can and other say you can is there any truth to thisConfused
03-03-2019 4:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hi still new here
04-02-2019 4:28 PM

sorry warcheese, I thought I had answered this long ago, but it seems that I did not.

Some (not all, just some) people are extremely sensitive to the scent of pheromones and can easily smell them. Others are sensitive to certain ingredients in some mixes. a good example of that is my wife, whom commented that I smelt like i was just "cleaning bathrooms" when I wore AV the first time.

If you can smell them and you aren't overly sensitive to the smell, then you can count on others being able to smell it. If you cannot, you can still count on some others being able to smell it.

a good cover scent, or a mix that pairs well with your natural body chemistry is helpful.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
04-02-2019 4:28 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: hi still new here
04-02-2019 11:36 PM

There are some mones that I can smell a little bit, that my mother can pick a mile off, and yet I have some friends who I think I absolutely reek(even without mones, but also during) who can’t even smell the cover scent.

So as Gladen has said, some will pick out even the slightest hint, yet most wont smell much at all, even if you can smell it a little bit. If you can smell it pretty strong, then others probably can too.
So far my mother has picked up bad wolf, and THA-HUG, yet hasn’t noticed anything with TLGC, but I honestly can’t remember if there are other mones she HAS picked up on.
Nothing springs to mind from my androtics days, but I know there was at least one she commented on.

Current stash
LPMP: TLG
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS)
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
04-02-2019 11:36 PM

Share This Thread