Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
great place to test mones: salsa classes
lunch
London Gentleman

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Music great place to test mones: salsa classes
09-12-2014 8:01 AM

hi guys,
im a noob in the world of mones, still finding my way around. while some mixes i have found work great on the girls at work, i have started taking salsa classes and have found this is an excellent way of testing the mone effectiveness. you basically have 20 or so women(different ages) who come into your "mone cloud" to dance closely with you and get to see each ones different reactions.

So far my perfect mix has been 3x glace 1x taboo. really keeps things fun and social/flirty. the dancing also increases body temp which also helps them to work their magic.

lunch

Owns Mones:
AD: Instant Openess 2x, Ammo 2X, A314 rev32(2014)
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Bliss, LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Aura of Aminity, Grail of Affection
09-12-2014 8:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: great place to test mones: salsa classes
09-13-2014 10:56 PM

(09-12-2014 8:01 AM)lunch Wrote:  hi guys,
im a noob in the world of mones, still finding my way around. while some mixes i have found work great on the girls at work, i have started taking salsa classes and have found this is an excellent way of testing the mone effectiveness. you basically have 20 or so women(different ages) who come into your "mone cloud" to dance closely with you and get to see each ones different reactions.

So far my perfect mix has been 3x glace 1x taboo. really keeps things fun and social/flirty. the dancing also increases body temp which also helps them to work their magic.

lunch

What other mones/mixes have you tried? Welcome to the forums btw.
09-13-2014 10:56 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-17-2014 1:53 PM

Sup lunch! I rep'd you because your testing ground is the best example I've read in a very long time. You have so many targets at your disposal just in a couple of hours of dancing.

I wouldn't be surprised if you start pulling ONS with further testing.

The Dude abides...
09-17-2014 1:53 PM
moe

Rep Post

09-18-2014 4:44 AM

Went to salsa last night with the gf, wearing 1 spray of AM on the neck.
There's usually more women than men, and you get to dance with all of them so it's definitely a good place to test mones. Yesterday, there was 90% of women and 10% men...
However, I have two problems:

1) Usually the men stay where they are and the ladies shift/go to another dance partner every 2 mins or so. Well, when the teacher says "turn" and a girl comes next to me to dance, my gf just gives her a black evil look and signals her to go to the following partner cause she does not want to share me haha

2) Usually the other women are old and/or ugly. at least in that salsa class

I went there a couple of times wearing mones but because of the reasons above, I don't really care of the hits.
Yesterday I got AM to give me a few long looks from some of the girls, that were so obvious that even my gf commented on.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

09-18-2014 4:44 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

09-18-2014 6:51 AM

(09-18-2014 4:44 AM)moe Wrote:  Went to salsa last night with the gf, wearing 1 spray of AM on the neck.
There's usually more women than men, and you get to dance with all of them so it's definitely a good place to test mones. Yesterday, there was 90% of women and 10% men...

1) Usually the men stay where they are and the ladies shift/go to another dance partner every 2 mins or so. Well, when the teacher says "turn" and a girl comes next to me to dance, my gf just gives her a black evil look and signals her to go to the following partner cause she does not want to share me haha

I went there a couple of times wearing mones but because of the reasons above, I don't really care of the hits.
Yesterday I got AM to give me a few long looks from some of the girls, that were so obvious that even my gf commented on.

M.

thats a shame man, at my classes its mainly younger women and some in their 30s. Just one spray of taboo seems to turn them into very flirty giggly things, i cant imagine what using AM would do.

Why not suggest you swap partners at your next class? i have no idea how you could word that to your gf to make that sound appealing tho. Even if the other women are old or ugly, its still nice to be able to bring a smile to their faces and make them enjoy themselves.

Owns Mones:
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Bliss, LoveBoat, Xist, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, SOB, Evolve
09-18-2014 6:51 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

09-18-2014 12:54 PM

(09-18-2014 4:44 AM)moe Wrote:  Went to salsa last night with the gf, wearing 1 spray of AM on the neck.

M.

Hahaha nice try moe!As soon as I started reading I knew that problem number 1 would occure Big Grin

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
09-18-2014 12:54 PM
moe

Rep Post

09-19-2014 2:42 AM

(09-18-2014 6:51 AM)lunch Wrote:  thats a shame man, at my classes its mainly younger women and some in their 30s. Just one spray of taboo seems to turn them into very flirty giggly things, i cant imagine what using AM would do.

Why not suggest you swap partners at your next class? i have no idea how you could word that to your gf to make that sound appealing tho. Even if the other women are old or ugly, its still nice to be able to bring a smile to their faces and make them enjoy themselves.

True. The first times we went, while we were still dating, I used to swap partners (but was not using mones yet) but the last few times she has kept me for herself. As you say I don't really know how to tell her to be fine about rotating partners-

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

09-19-2014 2:42 AM
luvhari
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-22-2014 1:15 PM

hey this is a good idea. I've been planning to getback to Salsa for a while. now with Pheromones it will be a good testing ground...
09-22-2014 1:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

lunch
London Gentleman

Rep Post

09-23-2014 9:59 PM

(09-22-2014 1:15 PM)luvhari Wrote:  hey this is a good idea. I've been planning to getback to Salsa for a while. now with Pheromones it will be a good testing ground...

right on man, which ones are you going to test with?

I think i OD last night using 2 taboo sprays, the women seemed more irrratable. maybe it was me forgetting the moves and losing state/energy. Pretty sure irratability is a classic sign of OD in other ppl.

Owns Mones:
09-23-2014 9:59 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-23-2014 10:21 PM

(09-23-2014 9:59 PM)lunch Wrote:  right on man, which ones are you going to test with?

I think i OD last night using 2 taboo sprays, the women seemed more irrratable. maybe it was me forgetting the moves and losing state/energy. Pretty sure irratability is a classic sign of OD in other ppl.

In the case of ONLY 2 sprays, I'd have to say it was NOT an OD. Download

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-23-2014 10:21 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone for swing dancing classes? monequest74 6 334 10-08-2019 7:43 AM
Last Post: Gladen
Tongue Favorite Work Place Mones DCDUDE 8 966 06-30-2018 11:06 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
Question First Test Of Mones kostas 6 809 04-11-2018 8:46 AM
Last Post: Med
  those who don't drink or go to clubs where do you test your mones ? Niceguy 24 3,096 04-04-2018 3:07 PM
Last Post: abrave
  Hot Yoga Classes and Pheromones Cookie 4 2,036 11-07-2014 11:35 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf