Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
female subject preferred aftershave and sweat over pheromones
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: female subject preferred aftershave and sweat over pheromones
10-18-2017 7:13 AM

Lame report. One tester, no control group and who knows what is in that spray. He described what he was using as "pheromones available from your local sex shop".

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
10-18-2017 7:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

10-18-2017 7:37 AM

(10-18-2017 12:41 AM)LogicWoman Wrote:  being
Fish/food is not a good example.

What I meant by sushi example is, just because I don't like it doesn't mean that no one else should try it and it won't taste good to someone else.

For mones to work properly there needs to be interaction, initial attraction that you can build on where the mones will enhance the situation. You can't just spray something on your arm and ask someone, does this turn you on.

I would also say pheromones have come along way in the past 10 years so even if we give the benefit of the doubt to this one test, whatever they were using back then isn't the same as what's on the market today.

In the end, this is one test. You should never come to a conclusion on anything based on 1 result set.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
10-18-2017 7:37 AM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-18-2017 9:10 AM

(10-18-2017 7:37 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  
(10-18-2017 12:41 AM)LogicWoman Wrote:  being
Fish/food is not a good example.

What I meant by sushi example is, just because I don't like it doesn't mean that no one else should try it and it won't taste good to someone else.

For mones to work properly there needs to be interaction, initial attraction that you can build on where the mones will enhance the situation. You can't just spray something on your arm and ask someone, does this turn you on.

I would also say pheromones have come along way in the past 10 years so even if we give the benefit of the doubt to this one test, whatever they were using back then isn't the same as what's on the market today.

In the end, this is one test. You should never come to a conclusion on anything based on 1 result set.

The dose makes the poison.

OK, how about:

I like a little makeup on women. I am repulsed by a LOT of makeup.
I like a little perfume on women. I am repulsed by a LOT of perfume.
I love the smell of a small amount of couplins in my mustache. A ton of copulins in my mustache makes me ill.

Are we closer to an apt metaphor?
10-18-2017 9:10 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

10-18-2017 5:14 PM

I think I've mentioned this before. There's a careful balance in everything. Finding that balance is what needs to be done during the test phase of many products. Some products're easily understood. Especially when more products're used solo. Some other products're hard to understand due to many different variables.

One has to test and test and re-test to come to a better conclusion. Smile
10-18-2017 5:14 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "Human pheromones, a controversial subject, seem to be a natural phenomenon" jvkohl 0 1,635 12-20-2010 11:16 PM
Last Post: jvkohl
  "Male pheromones build brain cells in female mice." QuietGuy 0 1,443 08-30-2009 6:39 PM
Last Post: QuietGuy