Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: How do you feel about EST
Love it, cant do without
Its ok, I can take it or leave it
Dislike this one, doesn't do much for me
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
estratraenol
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

estratraenol
01-25-2010 6:52 AM

Estratraenol, is a great female molecule.  Its soft and sweet and evokes a lot of sweet attentiveness especially from my hubby. 

When I want to spend quality time with my hubby whether its intimate or just us going out having fun together and focusing on each other I like to use a mix of EST and Beta Androstenol.  I think especially after your in a relationship for a long time that spending quality time together is vital.  It comes naturally in the beginning but life gets busy.

Using EST out and about.work....errands and such I find it makes people treat you less roughly (I cant think of the right word)  Not that people treat me or anyone else rough but they seem more empathetic, they take the time instead of just saying "how ya doing" and hurrying along there way. 

So I know the ladies and the gents have some experience with this molecule.  Share with us what EST does for you and why you like it or dislike it. 

Tisha

01-25-2010 6:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: estratraenol
01-25-2010 11:23 AM

Est - I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I am using it more now testing the waters as a social rather than a relationship molecule.

With DH, I become inivisible when I wear it. Odd huh? Just this weekend, I spritzed some on, (Sexology from LP - est & b-nol) we had sex, and afterwards it was almost as if he didn't even see me. Usually he is touchy/feely and playful. Perhaps because we are childless, and he doesn't associate me with motherhood in any way? - well hey I am 180 degrees from maternal...

Now any sort of dominance phero makes him "stand up and take notice", so to speak.

So I am working on wearing est-heavy blends during the week at work - my boss, who is a big huggy-bear of a man, seems to respond to the est. He becomes uber-courteous.
01-25-2010 11:23 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

01-25-2010 3:03 PM

At home EST is the hubby magnet and makes him want to cuddle and fawn over me. He also gets uber concerned that I have what I need.

Out and about people try to take care of me, and this can get annoying when they assume they know better than I do what I need. So it can have a bit of a patronizing vibe for me around strangers.

It is great for cuddling, terrible for respect.

Diane
01-25-2010 3:03 PM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-26-2010 8:15 PM

I always wanted to try EST, and bought some from Diane. Let me say, EST will now become a staple in my pheromone arsenal. I love this stuff. It gets out of people the kind of loving care and attentiveness I desire. On my TG, it made him act chivalrous and attentive towards me. On this lady who tends to be hyper anal an critical, she was sweet and doting towards me. I also found that it did alleviate some menstrual discomfort. It just made me feel more relaxed and less irritable around "that time." I love this stuff and look forward to buying more.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2010 8:17 PM by Pirouette.)
01-26-2010 8:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-27-2010 2:30 AM

willow Wrote:With DH, I become inivisible when I wear it. Odd huh?

Wow that is odd, maybe your right and its because you havent had kids yet. Maybe the vibe kinda scares him. I am not saying he dosent want to have kids just like for men and some women that first time can be equally scary and joyous LOL. Could be he dosent recongnize the vibe to but I am sure he has been exposed to other pregnant women.

diane Wrote:It is great for cuddling, terrible for respect.

Well I agree it dosent command respect. Its not disrespect either. More of well meaning people. The vibe sort of reminds of of when I was pregnant and people you didnt even know would walk up to you and put there hand on your baby bump. They mean well but you just dont go around feeling people bumps without a invite LOL

pirouette Wrote:I always wanted to try Estratetraenol (EST), and bought some from Diane. Let me say, Estratetraenol (EST) will now become a staple in my pheromone arsenal. I love this stuff. It gets out of people the kind of loving care and attentiveness I desire. On my TG, it made him act chivalrous and attentive towards me.

Is dianes oil or alcohol or do we have a choice when buying it ? I have a few bottles from AD in alcohol and a small sample bottle of straight est in oil from Love Potions. I didnt like the oil as much, its expensive and I needed to much to see the same results as with the alcohol. I do however like some of the mixes that contain EST over there. Cuddle bunny is great both in effects and scent. It probably has less EST then I am used to wearing at one time but I think the scent really helps it diffuse and compliments it well.

chivalrous>>>>> Ohhh that is the perfect word for it pirouette. Smile
01-27-2010 2:30 AM
Sillykitty
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-27-2010 3:33 AM

I still need to give EST proper testing, am actually doing that now, with my A314. That and androstadienol, EST if I'm going to be around more guys, androstadienol if I'm going to be around girls.........will let you guys know, though.

01-27-2010 3:33 AM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-27-2010 2:32 PM

(01-27-2010 2:30 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Â  Is dianes oil or alcohol or do we have a choice when buying it ? I have a few bottles from AD in alcohol and a small sample bottle of straight Estratetraenol (EST) in oil from Love Potions. I didnt like the oil as much, its expensive and I needed to much to see the same results as with the alcohol. I do however like some of the mixes that contain Estratetraenol (EST) over there. Cuddle bunny is great both in effects and scent. It probably has less Estratetraenol (EST) then I am used to wearing at one time but I think the scent really helps it diffuse and compliments it well. chivalrous>>>>> Ohhh that is the perfect word for it pirouette. Smile
I bought the alcohol version from Diane.  I've never used the oil from LovePotion, but I noticed how expensive it is. Eek  Chivalrous--yes, that was the best way to describe my TG's reaction to EST.  He was not overly affectionate, since we are only friends at this point.  But he acted more gentlemanlike than usual when I wore it. 

01-27-2010 2:32 PM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-27-2010 3:05 PM

LP's est is sold in 1oz alcohol spray. If Tisha had est in oil from LP it must have been an experimental sample (which evidently didn't work out too well as it is sold there only in alcohol now).

Undecided I feel so left out! I want chivalry! I want to be catered to!
I want to be the other 80% of females polled!
01-27-2010 3:05 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-27-2010 5:11 PM

(01-27-2010 3:05 PM)Willow Wrote:  Love Potions's Estratetraenol (EST) is sold in 1oz alcohol spray. If Tisha had Estratetraenol (EST) in oil from Love Potions it must have been an experimental sample (which evidently didn't work out too well as it is sold there only in alcohol now). Undecided I feel so left out! I want chivalry! I want to be catered to! I want to be the other 80% of females polled!
Oh, okay.  It's still hella expensive.  But maybe it's worth it.

01-27-2010 5:11 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-31-2010 3:10 AM

Willow Wrote:Love Potions's Estratetraenol (EST) is sold in 1oz alcohol spray. If Tisha had Estratetraenol (EST) in oil from Love Potions it must have been an experimental sample (which evidently didn't work out too well as it is sold there only in alcohol now).

EST is expensive pretty much everywhere. LP didnt send it to me, It was a sample either ariadne or inkling sent me. We were doing a lot of swapping back then and I cant remember which. It was when they first released it and she put it in a to-go bottle and it was to thick to spray out so I always opened it and let it drip on my finger to apply it so I assumed it wasn't alcohol. Didn't smell like alcohol but I am not a perfumer so I figured it was oil. LOL

I haven't needed anymore because I have quite a few bottle in alcohol from AD but its good to know there is a place to get it when needed. Its one of the harder ones to come by.

willow Wrote:I feel so left out! I want chivalry! I want to be catered to!
I want to be the other 80% of females polled!

Awwww Maybe there is another molecule that will evoke that response in your DH. Diane has some new single molecules in her store you may want to test out. We dont know a lot about them other then whats medically published. But Its worth a try.

Tisha
01-31-2010 3:10 AM

Share This Thread