Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
delicious first date, the stick shift: AM 2012 NOS Review.
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

delicious first date, the stick shift: AM 2012 NOS Review.
01-07-2018 4:07 PM

So I recently went out with a woman I had been talking with via social media, text, and phone. She is 35 and come to find out had been interested in me for years and thought me out of her league.

Before our recent date, I applied 2 sprays of Alpha Maschio 2012 NOS Leather & Steel scent, one spray apiece beneath and behind each ear then rubbing my wrists into each to spread it.

I like heavier scents for a man like me at 42 who is confident, established, minimalistic, yet flashy: patchouli, Paul Sebastian, some off-brand Drakkar Noir (will upgrade soon), Polo Supreme Oud, Spicebomb. This time, I went with the Paul Sebastian, four sprays after five minutes to let the AM 2012 NOS dry down a bit.

Readers! From the second she walked up with her glasses, her boots, her dress, her leather jacket, and her ripe mouth; I knew it was going to be a good night. I swept her hot, thick body unashamedly and greedily with my eyes. She slipped both hands around the small of my back and tonguekissed me immediately lapping at me with her soft tongue. We dryhumped there in front of the True Crime section in the bookstore in our own world. She buried her nose in an application spot, and we eyefucked as we were both obviously longing both individually and collectively for spurts and waves of pleasure.

We tongued each other down in the car on the way to eat. She moaned, nibbling my jawline with hot and eager mouth.

While we were eating, I wondered why we were not making eye contact as I steered the conversation toward romance and recollection of peak experiences, value eliciting designed to place me with such notions. She apologized without my asking for seeming so shy, saying that she had never felt this way before.

On the way back, I took her hand, pausing only to shift. Once she spied my hard and stiff member, she began to work my stick in her own way. As I drove, I would look over and she would gaze into my eyes with hers half closed, biting her bottom lip and groaning and telling me how much she was getting off to be getting me off. I bucked and grunted as I drove, howling. She would look and wave at people in the other lane, which made things even more sneaky, telling me that she wanted to come over and stay but had to help a friend in another city.

The climax was in the parking lot as she gnawed and nibbled on my ear, returning to application point and huffing fast and hard at the evocative scent. When I was done, she kissed me sweetly all tender. I watched the voluptuous vixen's hot, curvaceous hips and ass sway as she walked toward her car, obviously empowered at how she had so satisfied me.

She seems to be falling for me since then. I have had good results with the AM I tried sometime back regarding sex from women and deference from me. But this incident was a cum-plete game changer. I will try more of the same on her and report to you.

1) Do you have any suggestions for the kind of scents I may be after? If so, please feel free to post replies.

2) I think I should be writing erotica if anybody has any contacts for such.

3) I am happy that I had such a great night and happy knowing there will be more with this intriguing, confident yet submissive woman. Questions? Comments?
01-07-2018 4:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: delicious first date, the stick shift: AM 2012 NOS Review.
01-07-2018 7:30 PM

It was fun writing this.
01-07-2018 7:30 PM
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-07-2018 8:04 PM

Is a good read. Hope to hear more from your experience. Pom Pom
01-07-2018 8:04 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-07-2018 8:24 PM

(01-07-2018 4:07 PM)doctorlove Wrote:  as I steered the conversation toward romance and recollection of peak experiences

Interesting. I also do that a lot. Got the idea from T-Bag in Prison Break when they're digging for the money and he has to seduce that woman to keep her away.
01-07-2018 8:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2018 9:24 PM

(01-07-2018 8:04 PM)lone ranger Wrote:  Is a good read. Hope to hear more from your experience. Pom Pom

Insanely hot. Pretty convinced that the AM
brought things to eruption. The NOS is more blantant than regular AM. I had another panty-soaking AM experience chronicled on here, but this was more freakish with my consort overwhelmed by sheer fucklust driving her to mobile naughtiness.
(01-07-2018 8:24 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Interesting. I also do that a lot. Got the idea from T-Bag in Prison Break when they're digging for the money and he has to seduce that woman to keep her away.

Intentionality and slipping innuendo and gesture for maximum yet insiduous effect.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2018 9:25 PM by doctorlove.)
01-07-2018 9:24 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-25-2018 12:59 PM

2 sprays to neck then rubbed on wrists.

Covered with Drakkar Noir.

My counselor was listening to me during a session. She, as always, listened more intently. But she was also stroking things, the pen for instance which which she was fidgeting.

At one point, she was sitting crosslegged, facing me, and rubbing the sort of inside of her right thigh with her thumb and right hand.

I duly noted it, found it hot; but being as it hasn't happened repeatedly except for this, I did not act on it.

It really surprised me, especially since I am currently taking a course of study pertaining to body language.

It seemed weird enough given the professional nature of the relationship and my going in there with AM 2012 NOS to be worth noting. May be an isolated incident (we will see), but I'm not grasping at straws either.

This stuff is fun.

Alpha Q next. What are some of the similarities/differences between the two?
01-25-2018 12:59 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-24-2018 2:40 PM

She is still doing this by the way, smiling at me while she sits crosslegged, stroking her thigh.

Heh.

Got taxes back, so I am buying Alpha Q today and getting that Kinetic Attraction course also, Smile

(01-25-2018 12:59 PM)doctorlove Wrote:  2 sprays to neck then rubbed on wrists.

Covered with Drakkar Noir.

My counselor was listening to me during a session. She, as always, listened more intently. But she was also stroking things, the pen for instance which which she was fidgeting.

At one point, she was sitting crosslegged, facing me, and rubbing the sort of inside of her right thigh with her thumb and right hand.

I duly noted it, found it hot; but being as it hasn't happened repeatedly except for this, I did not act on it.

It really surprised me, especially since I am currently taking a course of study pertaining to body language.

It seemed weird enough given the professional nature of the relationship and my going in there with AM 2012 NOS to be worth noting. May be an isolated incident (we will see), but I'm not grasping at straws either.

This stuff is fun.

Alpha Q next. What are some of the similarities/differences between the two?
02-24-2018 2:40 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-27-2018 1:19 PM

So latest with the AM NOS 2012:

Two sprays of AM NOS 2012 covered with Joop.

Saw a woman I know. She and I always hug each other in a lingering way, etc.

Last Sunday, I saw her. She hugged me and asked me what I was wearing, wow, etc.

I told her it was Joop. She responded in a way that let me know that she was surprised that it was just that. I think she said, "Nah" or "Uh" and kind of trailed off.

As we walked, I slid my hand up to the nape of her neck and gave a little massagey thing.

When we hugged, we gazed into each others' eyes. I slip my hand down to the small of her back, and she stroked my shoulder.

A friend that was watching asked if we were dating. Because, she said, that hug was like whoa.

Heh. We already have attraction, though she has let me know she isn't wanting to date anybody right now due to past confusion. And I do think it is important to pay attention to peoples' actions and not words.

This, though not a lay report, was too obvious not to mention.

My Alpha Q should be in any day now by the way.
02-27-2018 1:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-27-2018 10:00 PM

Good reports doctorlove on your runs with AM NOS...repped.Good

P.S. I've been checking every other day to see if AM NOS comes back in stock, and for the third day in a row Alpha Dream's page is down. Sent an email to both Chris and Amara, and no response from either one as of yet. Could it be that perhaps their poor customer service has finally caught up to them, and now they are going out of business?ShokUnknwScratch_one-s_head
02-27-2018 10:00 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-28-2018 3:23 PM

(02-27-2018 10:00 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  Good reports doctorlove on your runs with AM NOS...repped.Good

P.S. I've been checking every other day to see if AM NOS comes back in stock, and for the third day in a row Alpha Dream's page is down. Sent an email to both Chris and Amara, and no response from either one as of yet. Could it be that perhaps their poor customer service has finally caught up to them, and now they are going out of business?ShokUnknwScratch_one-s_head

I don't know. Alpha Dream has always been ok to me myself. I've seen things on here over the last few years though.
02-28-2018 3:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2kv1 - My Best Mix of 2012 TwistedOstrich 152 115,888 06-05-2016 7:57 PM
Last Post: rydincoaster1