Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
alchemist log
alchemist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

alchemist log
07-27-2015 2:17 AM

I'm 27 and I have a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome. I've just quit a telemarketing job because I got sick of calling people when they get home from work. I'm thinking of using pheromones to get a retail job for the job interview and for dealing with people because I'm shy. Once I get the job I want to improve my social skills and confidence before I try returning to sales

I've started going to the gym I have a bit of weight to lose around the gut but I'm not fat.

I've bought some Instant Shine, Instant openness, Instant Honesty, and Instant Gentleman.

Today I tried out Instant gentleman around my friend, one spray to the neck, I felt decently more confident than usual though still my slightly awkward self. when I asked him what effect the pheromone had on him he said that it just smelt good. Tomorrow I'll try two sprays
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 2:18 AM by alchemist.)
07-27-2015 2:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

alchemist
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: alchemist log
07-28-2015 12:48 AM

So I tried two squirts of IG to the neck before heading out to the mall. I bumped into my old boss who said "I looked good" and was more animated than usual. She's a bit of a "queen bee" so I found this odd. I found I wasn't nearly as self concious as I usually am when talking to store people. Having aspergers and trying different vibes I never knew about is kinda trippy
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 12:49 AM by alchemist.)
07-28-2015 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  alchemist log alchemist 2 215 02-18-2014 1:54 PM
Last Post: DWR