Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Your best bars/nightclub mix
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your best bars/nightclub mix
10-08-2011 2:43 PM

1st mx395
2nd mx391
3rd 80mcg p86 + 30mcg p83 + 20mcg p74 + 10mcg Androstenone + 2.5mcg Taf
10-08-2011 2:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-08-2011 2:46 PM

(10-08-2011 7:04 AM)idontknow Wrote:  1. Alfa Maschio 2 sprays + True Love 3 sprays
2. Aqua Vitae 8 drops (=a LOT) + Wolf 1 1/2 sprays

If i had to go for a single product, it would be Alfa Maschio.

If you had to go for AM as a single, would you then add more than 2 sprays?
10-08-2011 2:46 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

10-08-2011 9:01 PM

yep. Rather a few more sprays of AM. Generally i think it's well balanced and hard to overdose on it. I'm just out of the club with AM+TL. 2 sprays of AM is the bare minimum. With a little more the hits get really good!

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
10-08-2011 9:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2011 12:47 AM

Just came back from an amazing evening in the coolest bar in town. I will try to resume it the best I can cause that was a good one brothers and it was my first use of Corporativo!

Since I don't have a journal, I decided to write it in this post since it will certainly be one of the best if not my best bars/nightclub mix in the future...

Yesterday as I received my Pregnenolone and my Androstanone from Alpha Dream I had the surprise to find a Corporativo to-go from Chris! Perfect timing since Corporativo seems to be on the rise these days and I was about to order a full bottle before having the chance to try it(after what happened tonight, I will buy a bottle!!!).

So I went to the bar with 7 sprays from the Togo (6x0.6 = 4.2 normal sprays) + 1 xTuth 2.5 + 3 sprays True Trust. So basically, I tried an alternative to my classic 5xa314+ 2 Turn Up The Heat + 3IH with the chance to test Corporativo as the dominant product instead of a314. I know, it's a high dose but I always like to go heavy and I'm really congruent with high dose of Androsterone so I never experienced and Od with those type of products. ( I did OD a couple of time with none mix although)

First, a light note on True Trust wich I like more and more those days and considering the price of IH, True Trust is becoming the obvious choice. I find that it's way better than IH for attraction/relation since there's some dienone in it.

Back to the evening:

Situation 1: As I entered the bar, I was looking for my 3 friends. I had my coat on since it's the beginning of winter in Montreal. As I was entering right away a set of 3 MILFS (≈ 35), two had the fake boobs going on with the toned bodies and the other one had a great face with an average body compare to her friends, came right through me saying: we know you from somewhere do we? Come take a drink with us! I was kind of destabilized since I was entering the bar and just care to find my friends before locking in into «Bar Mode» but I answered them with my James Bond swagger that I was a public good and that you can't claim me like that in my early arrival since others need their dose of me(Since I'm french canadian, I hope my translations make sense). Told them I would be back later for a drink and that I needed to find my friends. At this moment, I know I was heading for a good night and that my mix was working at full steam!

Situation 2: As I was storming through the bar, I decided to go to the coat check where the lovely lady working there took my coat even if there was 6 peoples before me(nothing new, happens all the time with a314 too). The people whom I shifted to get my coat to the girl were acting like it was normal that I was served before them.

Situation 3: I finally found my friends who were sited with 2 ladies as I arrived they were happy like I was their lost brother, as I sited, one of the girl asked to my fiend: Who is he? She was in awe and kind of nervous aroused. As I took a place at the table, I noticed that my surrounding were really observing me, men and women were intrigued.

If I may compare it to MX297 wich is the life of a party/celebrity mix, I did get like I was a famous business man. I am a business man with great perspectives and amazing projects but I'm only 29 and a couple of years away to being famous(If I make it!) so that was great. I must say that I do get that feeling with heavy use of a314 but in a different way. With a314 it's like people are forced to know that you're the man but with Corporativo tonight it was like they just know. Maybe I don't sound clear, I'm sorry I find it hard to find the appropriate words and I'm still lightly drunk...

So after that we settle for a couple of Scotch's within the next 2 hours as I begin to get drunk. The waitress was literally on me and was touching me on every occasion she had while bringing our drinks. It was kind of an informal business meeting so we were kind of locked in on our discussions until I had to go to the bathrooms. In the bars, bathrooms are individual and well-closed, one could really believe that they were built to foster intimacy...

The Situation: As I was coming out of it I heard a girl telling me: too bad, you're exiting your bathroom while I'm entering mine, as I look I saw this stunning girl, at least 5'11 with her shoes, who was dressed like a lawyer after her day of work or some professional like that. Without saying a word I just walk looking into her eyes into the individual bathroom with her. She went down right away and started with the blowjob, after a couple of minutes I decided to go further and we had sex without almost a word exchanged between us until... I came! Damn AWKWARD moment, I had no condom so I came inside her so she had to clean her that's when I simply said we'll keep in touched and stormed out of the bathroom. At that point I decided to get my coat and just leave so the girl would not be able to show me to her friends(if it was her intention) since Montreal is not that big of a city and I have a girlfriend...

The Situation that never happened: As I was storming through the bar the same 3 set from the beginning stopped me and blamed me for not taking a drink with them like I promised, they told me that they were leaving too and I was welcome to go with them since the blonde one had a jacuzzi wich would accommodated the four of us. If you're like me, you know that after sex we would probably not fuck Pamela Anderson since our taste for sex is all gone for at least an hour plus. Add to that my buyer remorse for fucking the other girl in the bathroom while I have a girlfriend plus the fact that I had to get the fuck out quickly. So I told them with a straight face looking in their eyes: sorry ladies, I won't fuck you tonight 3 is not enough for me, next time bring 2-3 more of your friends and we shall see if you can have me. (I have become an expert in those over the top confident calls, thank to Cajun the PUA for the inspiration..) Once in my car, I texted my friends and told them I had to leave in a hurry...

Here I am, in front of my computer thinking about what another great night and Corporativo was an important part of it I'm pretty sure. Don't get me wrong, I'm 6'4, in great shape and people tell everyday that I look a lot like Dwayne Johnson so I always do get massive attraction. Tonight, it was a note over that. Still too early to know if Corporativo could outperform a314 since I had some pretty good stories with a314 too but it was a hell of a start for sure!

Can't wait to try it again

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-14-2011 12:47 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

12-14-2011 1:32 AM

Awesome dude! Montreal is probably just about my favorite dity in the world, but I hate to break it to you it just ain't that small! And, I haven't been back for 20+ years. Mirabel to the city was the cleanest highway I EVER travelled though!

AND THE GIRLS WERE INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I envey you!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
12-14-2011 1:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LebronJames
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-14-2011 8:41 AM

Thank you Mark! 20+ years without coming back, you're overdue brother!

The girls are great! In my opinion, Montreal's little sister, Quebec City is even better regarding the amount and the quality of girls, flat out the best city to get laid!

Finally, it's not that Montreal is small, I chose the wrong words, it's more that we always go out on the same sector (St-Laurent street) so you do see familiar faces each times.

Thank you and who knows, we may join for a drink some day in Montreal!

(12-14-2011 1:32 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Awesome dude! Montreal is probably just about my favorite dity in the world, but I hate to break it to you it just ain't that small! And, I haven't been back for 20+ years. Mirabel to the city was the cleanest highway I EVER travelled though!

AND THE GIRLS WERE INCREDIBLE!!!!!

I envey you!

My adventures: LJ Journal

AD: a314, IH, IO, IG, IS, TUTH, AMMO, TAA, MX297, MX353, p75, p83, p96, p102, p114, p130

Apex: Atlas, Core, Titan, Tusk

LS: a7, NPA, SOE, Master for Him

TP: TA, TC, TI, TT, TR, TL spray and oil

LA: AV, DP, BW, T-150, NA, Hypnotica, WOLF

AD: AM, GLACE, Corporativo, L2k v1, Pregnenolone, Androstanone

XS: APi, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Connections, Evolve, Taboo, Xist

Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, Hookup
12-14-2011 8:41 AM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

12-14-2011 10:21 AM

1. Sure fire, too easy, don't have to worry about it, AM.
2. I was a cougar, young girls stepback, A314 and Alpha 7.
3. I want my lady sloppy wet, rape me if I bullsh@t too long, TC,Turn Up The Heat or fireworks.
4. And a mixes that works like number 3, but take about 2 to 4 hours
TL (spray) with two drop of a 2:1 Satnone/none mix.

I also have a couple of mad Scientist mixs, but these are the easiest.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2011 10:23 AM by kmacc45.)
12-14-2011 10:21 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2011 10:23 PM

Alfa Maschio. Nothing Else is Required. Tho' little Scent of Eros can add a little something extra if you want.
12-14-2011 10:23 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-14-2011 10:38 PM

(10-05-2011 10:56 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  Alfa maschio!!

What's your dosage? Big Grin
12-14-2011 10:38 PM
Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-15-2011 2:17 AM

My latest mix is 2 drops Dirty, Maybe 100mcgs A-1 / mixed up the wrong togo with my cover. Also some Nols.

My second is 2 sprays Voracious, My same cover A-1 50- 100mcgs. Was using 2x Honesty, but used it all.

Both are good head turners/ good fun.
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2011 2:21 AM by Tfrankz.)
12-15-2011 2:17 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best Pheromone for Women at Bars/Clubs? luciddaydream 9 3,577 03-24-2016 8:05 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Heavy Hitter for Loud Nightclub metaltree 33 9,712 01-05-2015 7:14 PM
Last Post: Pheroman
  My Strategy for Movie Theater Followed by Bars metaltree 10 3,442 08-10-2014 10:38 AM
Last Post: metaltree
  what are some good combinations for going to bars ? tescosfinest 11 4,529 07-24-2013 5:12 PM
Last Post: andromun