Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
03-17-2013 1:57 AM

(03-16-2013 6:47 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Wow seems so long ago.

New list.

1. ACE Ascend Cohesion Evolve. The more i wear it the more in awe of its power in a relationship. Same with cohesion. They really take up three of my top five but lets just say ACE is flexible and effective.

2. L2K. Not sure if its the ACE exposure for weeks that my ex got whiffs of but the day i slap on l2k she goes out of her way to confront me in my office to say i never say hello anymore and i act like i just dont care. Wtf. Were broken up. For more than a year. Didnt say anything but those thoughts went through my head. Women. Gotta love how emotional they get.
L2K has incredible potential.

3. Overdose from LAL. I carry this as a multi purpose swiss army mone with some cohesion mixed in. This has uplifting vibes. I like wearing this around my parents. Lot of fun and it lightens the mood up. My parents talk and joke more. I swear it is so easy to tease my mom with this. My dad and i joke with my mom a lot and shes a great sport. She seems to enjoy the teasing. Other women it seems to create a spark. I think it really helps balance too much none. After a night of evolve i find this helps smooth things with any girl thats a but bitchier than normal. Like i said. Its like a swiss army mone.

4. 297. It will always have a place in my heart. Kimba has motivated me to break that out a bit more lately.

5. Bliss. Or flirt. Or bliss. I like bliss.

Very close to my list now. With my current testing my list is not concrete, and I need to re-test Overdose.

Reps away mate.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-17-2013 1:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

PARAnoid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Your TOP 5 phero products?
03-17-2013 11:18 AM

Wonder where the hax oils are?
03-17-2013 11:18 AM
Six
Rolling the Dice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-17-2013 11:46 AM

1. Aqua Vitae - While the unscented roller did nothing for me, in scented dropper it's the god of all status pheromones.

2. True Alpha - I've only used this for a week or so, but it's well on its way to becoming my favourite product. Unparalleled alpha status, self effects, and attraction.

3. New Pheromone Additive - Makes everybody horny. Girls become DTF and you get an increase in sex drive. Winning all round.

4. Androstadienone - Add it to everything and anything. I can't seem to go wrong with two drops (40mcg) of this.

5. Summer Ammo - Great scent, decent attraction and well buffered. Like AV's smaller, less intimidating, better smelling brother.

Special Note: Wolf - My previously favourite pheromone has dropped down to being hardly used. Unfortunately, being a naturally passive person trying to "toughen up", this is hindering my progress more than it's helping. While it was still undoubtedly the best product that helped me as a beginner, but at this stage in my personal development it no longer has a place.

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 11:46 AM by Six.)
03-17-2013 11:46 AM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2013 3:18 PM

Very (As In Very) Preliminary Rankings:

1. AV - Just 1 drop. Blatant hits, mostly a lot of intense staring from females. Respect
from males. Really seems like the most well rounded product I have tried.

2. NA- Just 1 drop. Similar to AV. Need to test much more.

3. Wolf-Coming in a distant third. Need around 10 drops or so, makes the
females very talkative.

Currently reading a lot abt MX297, as other socials have done next to nothing for me. From what I have read, AV and MX297 seem to be the most blatant hit getters out there.

-Wonder what a AV + MX297 combo will do.
-AV + Androstadienone + P83 looks interesting too.
-Also curious as to a A314+New Pheromone Additive+Androstadienone +P83 combo!

Currently have or have tested:

LAL: AV, NA, Wolf, Androstadienone , HS

LaCroy: New Pheromone Additive, Impi Red

Androtics: MX297, A314, P83, Ammo

AD: L2Kv1, AM, FB Glace, Corpo

PhermoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend, Bliss, Player, Flirt

Hax: C4, X22

Scent of Eros
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 3:22 PM by SS108.)
03-17-2013 3:18 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2013 3:26 PM

(03-17-2013 11:46 AM)Six Wrote:  1. Aqua Vitae - While the unscented roller did nothing for me, in scented dropper it's the god of all status pheromones.

2. True Alpha - I've only used this for a week or so, but it's well on its way to becoming my favourite product. Unparalleled alpha status, self effects, and attraction.

3. New Pheromone Additive - Makes everybody horny. Girls become DTF and you get an increase in sex drive. Winning all round.

4. Androstadienone - Add it to everything and anything. I can't seem to go wrong with two drops (40mcg) of this.

5. Summer Ammo - Great scent, decent attraction and well buffered. Like AV's smaller, less intimidating, better smelling brother.

Special Note: Wolf - My previously favourite pheromone has dropped down to being hardly used. Unfortunately, being a naturally passive person trying to "toughen up", this is hindering my progress more than it's helping. While it was still undoubtedly the best product that helped me as a beginner, but at this stage in my personal development it no longer has a place.

Six,

How does TA compare to A314? Have you tried C4? Its not bad.
03-17-2013 3:26 PM

Six
Rolling the Dice

Rep Post

03-18-2013 4:28 PM

(03-17-2013 3:26 PM)SS108 Wrote:  Six,

How does TA compare to A314? Have you tried C4? Its not bad.

Unfortunately I've not yet had the opportunity to try out C4. It is next on my wishlist, but I'm afraid I've got plenty to try out already.

I was only able to test A314 briefly before I had to sell it due to some financial troubles. I remember that it had the same calming self-effects I get from TA. I'm a naturally fidgety person and I found that both TA and A314 calm me down significantly. This is a huge self-effect for me, as we all know that it's beta to have too much movement. Effects on others with A314 were meh, I felt it alienated me somewhat from my friends in social situations. Once again, this was only a brief test.

Bear in mind that I'm a young adult and so are most of the people I come into contact with. It could be that TA suits my age better than A314 does. My new order of A314 literally arrived a few hours ago and I hear it's a new revision (31). Here's to more testing! Drinks

Not sure what to buy? Check out these Starter Ideas for Newbies
03-18-2013 4:28 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-18-2013 5:41 PM

(03-18-2013 4:28 PM)Six Wrote:  Unfortunately I've not yet had the opportunity to try out C4. It is next on my wishlist, but I'm afraid I've got plenty to try out already.

I was only able to test A314 briefly before I had to sell it due to some financial troubles. I remember that it had the same calming self-effects I get from TA. I'm a naturally fidgety person and I found that both TA and A314 calm me down significantly. This is a huge self-effect for me, as we all know that it's beta to have too much movement. Effects on others with A314 were meh, I felt it alienated me somewhat from my friends in social situations. Once again, this was only a brief test.

Bear in mind that I'm a young adult and so are most of the people I come into contact with. It could be that TA suits my age better than A314 does. My new order of A314 literally arrived a few hours ago and I hear it's a new revision (31). Here's to more testing! Drinks

Thanks for your response. I find myself agreeing very much with your rankings.

Just got my order of A314 yesterday, have so much other shit I need to test out, though am very curious about A314. Also just got MX297 which from what I have read seems killer.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2013 5:43 PM by SS108.)
03-18-2013 5:41 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-18-2013 5:56 PM

(03-17-2013 11:18 AM)PARAnoid Wrote:  Wonder where the hax oils are?

Hax Oil Pack is pretty underrated around here. I have only seen 6-7 people report on there products before the last big sale from HAX. It's always been the same guys for the reports as well. I have x22 and its a lot of fun to wear out when you are socializing with people and having a good time. I can get chattiness from both sexes but when I want people to stop or change the subject I can do so easily, it doesn't make me beta. There's a lil Alpha and Sexy mones in it to make it do that.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
03-18-2013 5:56 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

03-18-2013 7:42 PM

1. Evolve xs this stuff is sex in a bottle and hits hard and smells good in royalty. Makes girls horny for sure or so I have been told by girls.
2. Aqua vitea. Blatant hits girls love this stuff. Carries really far and pulls em in
3. Ascend oil this is my all around alpha mone
4. New Pheromone Additive this kicks everything up a notch into sex mode.
5. Wolf. Justgot it. Seems to take an hour or more to really get cooking an it changes over time. the self effects are quite nice and so far it feels pretty alpha.

If she bites you did it right.
03-18-2013 7:42 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-18-2013 7:52 PM

(03-18-2013 5:56 PM)LL21 Wrote:  Hax Oil Pack is pretty underrated around here. I have only seen 6-7 people report on there products before the last big sale from HAX. It's always been the same guys for the reports as well. I have x22 and its a lot of fun to wear out when you are socializing with people and having a good time. I can get chattiness from both sexes but when I want people to stop or change the subject I can do so easily, it doesn't make me beta. There's a lil Alpha and Sexy mones in it to make it do that.

All oils do not get proper credit in winter. They diffuse a lot worse than sprays. I think this is also a big reason for the lack of reporting and respect for them.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-18-2013 7:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 9,343 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your top 3 most CONSISTENT products dsouza 51 22,380 12-01-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Smile 5 of the top/best pheromone products available Jo1 8 2,418 10-18-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Top Products - A Serious Issue theLaw 44 13,523 06-19-2015 10:43 PM
Last Post: Zsqrd
  Top 5 phero companies? HappyGoSkillfully 14 3,981 08-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: masterfu678