Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
09-12-2014 2:50 PM

(09-12-2014 2:15 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Yet again my top 5 changing:

1. wolf
2. primitive
3. AM
4. Instant Shine
5. TBD

Note: taboo is history now.. Don't use it.. Don't use much of the NA anymore either. This is at least temporarily the case. FInd the above work WAY better. l2k stopped using it because the cortisol release was too much -- couldnt even sleep on that juice.

I also have a314 rev 32 ammo etc but haven't given it due testing.

Less than 1 month ago OD was on the top of your list. Now its off your list completely. Why?
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 2:53 PM by metaltree.)
09-12-2014 2:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-12-2014 3:41 PM

(07-30-2014 7:49 AM)Futureman Wrote:  This is a fantastic thread, folks. Really. Thanks to all. I'm a new-ish mone user, and I've learned rather quickly that I'm not good at picking up on hits, although I can report various self-effects, and my wife has been a "kinder, gentler" spouse, not to mention a more communicative one.

Still, I have yet to experience one of those "eureka!" moments. This may well be due to my inability to figure out how best to use mones (I'm experimenting with XS products currently). I'm moderately social and comfortable around others. I'm predominately Beta by nature, although my wife insists I have some Alpha tendencies that emerge in certain social settings. So it may be that I need to experiment with mones in ways that are more consistent with my personality. I dunno. But I think even one blatant hit would provide incentive to keep exploring.

Maybe I should try something known for getting quick, obvious hits? Maybe something in the Alpha-mone family? Sorry to derail the thread, but please feel free to recommend any of your top picks that might be more likely to reveal mones' true potential.

The major issues are congruence and mindset. How you act and how you respond to others are important. A true "alpha" product can (and often does) require a sort of command presence that is not easy to fake. What you can do is to mix a strong social like Xist with a light dose of a product like ascend. I use Xist and Bad Wolf a lot, I'm very comfortable with BW alone but it requires a constant awareness and interaction. Xist buffers that and makes it much easier. If you have the ACE package or Xist and any alpha I'd start with 2 sprays of Xist (or even 3) and just a dab of ascend or another alpha mix to start with and slowly build up a dab at a time till you find what works well for you...in fact Xist by itself might be a great mix for you.
09-12-2014 3:41 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-12-2014 3:48 PM

Since I'm here I'll update mine...

1) Core is undoubtedly the most powerful mix I've tried, in fact it can be to good at times for me. Also my #1 mixer when I'm in the mood so to speak.

2) Xist, my everyday go to product (often with BW). Great alone day or night and fits nicely in all circumstances

3) Bad Wolf, absolutely amazing stuff for me but its not social at all and requires a lot of work. Tend to buffer it with Xist (or core) more often then not.

4) Taboo. I don't wear it a lot since it might get me in serious trouble. Always amazed how it affects gals 1/3 my age...should illegal in all states except Kentucky.

5) Evolve/L2K Love em both (so does my wife) can't really pick one over the other so far.
09-12-2014 3:48 PM
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-12-2014 3:59 PM

I'm still doing testings on my end. But if I had to name my top 5 currently, it would be in this order:

1. NA
2. AV
3. Core
4. Xist
5. Androstadienone .

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Journe...sformation
09-12-2014 3:59 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-12-2014 9:46 PM

(09-12-2014 2:50 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Less than 1 month ago OD was on the top of your list. Now its off your list completely. Why?

OD is great stuff , don't get me wrong, but was causing disorientation many times on even the smallest dose sometimes lasting 6 hrs or more.. Also I got an abundance of acne.. To tell you the truth I don't think my body likes test boost from outside sources.

I am going with a natural test booster on this forum called res 100. You should read up on it. It will boost test to high normal.

No need for OD to do this job.

Natural boosters regulate your own hormone production and are less likely to cause acne compared to an outside source -- at least this has been my experience.

Furthermore ive gotten wolf. I just started using it regularly and like it just as much as OD.. I love the fact that I can wear it daily and not overdose on anything. I also love the fact that it attracts Asians women and young girls in general.

Most have said OD is juice for attracting black women, which is not what Im interested in.

I think it has a place for those into black women and those who don't break out so much , and those who don't get vicious disorientation and headaches a month post usage.

If it works for you keep using it.

Lately wolf, P,and AM have been my staples, and surprise surpise with wolf in there im not getting depression with AM. I use wolf in morning, AM at night.

Or with Asians or dates, Wolf plus Primitive together perhaps with some IS.

Those are my top contenders now.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 9:48 PM by dsouza.)
09-12-2014 9:46 PM

MMM

Rep Post

09-13-2014 7:55 AM

(09-12-2014 3:48 PM)DWR Wrote:  Since I'm here I'll update mine...

1) Core is undoubtedly the most powerful mix I've tried, in fact it can be to good at times for me. Also my #1 mixer when I'm in the mood so to speak.

2) Xist, my everyday go to product (often with BW). Great alone day or night and fits nicely in all circumstances

3) Bad Wolf, absolutely amazing stuff for me but its not social at all and requires a lot of work. Tend to buffer it with Xist (or core) more often then not.

4) Taboo. I don't wear it a lot since it might get me in serious trouble. Always amazed how it affects gals 1/3 my age...should illegal in all states except Kentucky.

5) Evolve/L2K Love em both (so does my wife) can't really pick one over the other so far.

I enjoy your work and reporting, D; and I'm curious to know how you wear your Taboo, and Evolve/LIIK for the Mrs ... number of sprays and application points? Does Evolve hold up to its name with the Mrs ... gets her motor roaring? popcorn

Mucho thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-13-2014 7:55 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-13-2014 8:37 AM

(09-13-2014 7:55 AM)MMM Wrote:  I enjoy your work and reporting, D; and I'm curious to know how you wear your Taboo, and Evolve/LIIK for the Mrs ... number of sprays and application points? Does Evolve hold up to its name with the Mrs ... gets her motor roaring? popcorn

Mucho thanks! Hi
I tend to where everything to the throat area as much as possible except socials where I will apply to wrists and rub on other forearm. So if it's evolve and taboo then evolve to center of neck (1X) and 2X taboo. one on each inner wrist rub on outer neck and other forearm.

Evolve alone or lIIK alone are normally on neck and rubbed around with wrists. I think wife likes them both but L2K has more of an effect on her. 1 or 2 sprays of either based on what I had on earlier.
09-13-2014 8:37 AM
Futureman
If not now, where?

Rep Post

09-21-2014 9:29 PM

DWR,

Have you had a chance to use Kore/Core v. 2? If so I'm curious about your assessment of the product, especially given your enthusiasm for "standard" core.

Beer
09-21-2014 9:29 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-22-2014 12:27 PM

(09-21-2014 9:29 PM)Futureman Wrote:  DWR,

Have you had a chance to use Kore/Core v. 2? If so I'm curious about your assessment of the product, especially given your enthusiasm for "standard" core.

I am not aware of ever having either Kore or the v2 version. My original Core had the Dragon head with core in the yellow flame portion of the label. The newer bottle has a blue label with Core printed vertically.
09-22-2014 12:27 PM

Krazyzer0
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-19-2014 12:42 PM

hey gents, anyone have an update on their top 5?

IS, IO, IH, A134, P83
Xist, Love boat, Taboo, Evolve
NA, AV, Wolf, Androstadienone
New Pheromone Additive
10-19-2014 12:42 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 9,659 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your top 3 most CONSISTENT products dsouza 51 22,896 12-01-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Smile 5 of the top/best pheromone products available Jo1 8 2,526 10-18-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Top Products - A Serious Issue theLaw 44 14,031 06-19-2015 10:43 PM
Last Post: Zsqrd
  Top 5 phero companies? HappyGoSkillfully 14 4,161 08-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: masterfu678