Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
08-06-2014 5:25 PM

(08-06-2014 4:16 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Hello again,

Still on my mobile phone, crashed yesterday, long day. I'll try my best to explain the process I went through when it came to testing single molecules(#3 on the list, for now)and combining them. Apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, typos, and everything in between(iphone 4 is lagging on these sites)

Epi-Androsterone, is a tough cookie;

It took me 60 days to get a good handle on what it does. Before Going into it(in 2009) what I read about was that it is a tamer version of Androsterone, it makes the wearer appear more youthful so I wear it and go about my day. After I step out I get reactions here and there like long stairs sometimes, curious looks, and people talking with me faster than normal, over the course of the day. Surely that's how people should test the pheromones right? Somewhat.

When I started using pheromones in 2007, this is what I was told(read), wear a pheromone, start with a spray over three days, then a day off, and advance from there to find your sweet spot. So I went on with that approach and got my handle on what every consumer line pheromone that I bought does. My problem with those results were they were all over the place, meaning I wear a product over a period of time and that same product gives me different results if I wear it a lot over a week

So Monday lets just say I wore instant gentleman( AD ) 2 sprays and went about my day, I received a few compliments here and there from friends, I got a free thing from a clothing store, the usual experiences associated with that particle pheromone. The next day it's not as effective. Regardless of me putting two more sprays, I didn't experience as much as the first day. So late at night I wash up with soap and then wipe with paroxide after, and go into the third day with a clean slate. No pheromones on and boom I got a few pheromonal reactions associated with instant gentlemen. Wait just a minute!? I thought I don't have any pheromones on( natural pheromones yes, always, store bought no). What happens to my natural pheromones when I use synthetic ones? Do they try to adapt, sit on the back seat and wait, or does it get stronger once you sleep and recharge your body, or reset? It's giving me somewhat similar results as the synthetic pheromone so one of two things happened; it's either I still have residue of the synthetic pheromone, or my natural signature matched it. It didn't last a while, 3 hours tops before I stop experiencing any reactions tailered to that specific pheromone.( it's been 5 years since I bought anything from AD, so don't use what I reported here as a motivation to buy that synthetic pheromone, production might have changed)

Going back to Epi-Androsterone, I used a specific schedule to test the single molecule. It was 2 days on 2 days off, while adding first 1 mcg at a time then 2 mcg, 3 mcg, and finally 4mcg.
I won't bore you with very detailed day by day results but I'll give you the gist of what I experienced over the 60 days.

1-day 1 and 2 , ~1 mcg, self effects energetic feeling, normal reactions from others, cold weather outside, mostly indoor testings.
TWO DAYS OFF
2- day 5 and 6, ~2 mcg, exactly the same reactions as one
TWO DAYS OFF
3- day 9 and 10,~ 3 mcg, favourable reactions from white people, ages 30 and younger. More affliction are girls( hugs in particular) normal reactions from other races.
TWO DAYS OFF
4-day 13 and 14, ~4 mcg, exactly the same as 3mcg's, nothing amplified.
TWO DAYS OFF
5-day 17 and 18, ~6mcg, females are very nice, it felt like I'm their girlfriend.

@$@im going to be occupied right now and don't want this to be lost so I'll just post it and continue when I'm free. There is a lot to write and so little time @$@

Sorry if I bored anyone and hijacking this thread.

COOL BEANS!

And before you disappear ... Is that 22 mcgs of epi?

Thanks, Player! Victory

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-06-2014 5:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moe

Rep Post

08-06-2014 6:12 PM

(08-06-2014 4:16 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  (...) Surely that's how people should test the pheromones right? Somewhat.

When I started using pheromones in 2007, this is what I was told(read), wear a pheromone, start with a spray over three days, then a day off, and advance from there to find your sweet spot. So I went on with that approach and got my handle on what every consumer line pheromone that I bought does. My problem with those results were they were all over the place, meaning I wear a product over a period of time and that same product gives me different results if I wear it a lot over a week

So Monday lets just say I wore instant gentleman( AD ) 2 sprays and went about my day, I received a few compliments here and there from friends, I got a free thing from a clothing store, the usual experiences associated with that particle pheromone. The next day it's not as effective. Regardless of me putting two more sprays, I didn't experience as much as the first day. So late at night I wash up with soap and then wipe with paroxide after, and go into the third day with a clean slate. No pheromones on and boom I got a few pheromonal reactions associated with instant gentlemen. Wait just a minute!? I thought I don't have any pheromones on( natural pheromones yes, always, store bought no). What happens to my natural pheromones when I use synthetic ones? Do they try to adapt, sit on the back seat and wait, or does it get stronger once you sleep and recharge your body, or reset? It's giving me somewhat similar results as the synthetic pheromone so one of two things happened; it's either I still have residue of the synthetic pheromone, or my natural signature matched it. It didn't last a while, 3 hours tops before I stop experiencing any reactions tailered to that specific pheromone. (...)

Hey Indi-player. You started but didn't finish your insights about testing , so you got me curious here. Swoon Are you going to present your conclusions on the testing method ?
Thanks for sharing

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 6:13 PM by moe.)
08-06-2014 6:12 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-06-2014 10:41 PM

My order has changed again.

1. AM (My pick up sarging product, right into dating product)
2. NA (A product to use on the GF to turn things serious if I so desire.)
3. Instant Shine (Useful the day after an Androstadienone product to alleviate lethargy and depression
4. Primitive -- (Useful when its time for sex as sometimes AM or NA get me too much social .. Primitive helps makes the encounter more sexually aggressive. I find I can also stack with other products 1/2 to 1 drop as I'm 44 now)
5. Taboo (Used to be one of my favorites .. Don't use it much anymore but to me its still a top contender for a great "out and about " standalone. Fun, flirty, and sexy. Because i'm older I don't take taboo too seriously.. I need more heavy artillery.

dsouza
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 10:42 PM by dsouza.)
08-06-2014 10:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-07-2014 12:28 AM

Just came home, it's 1am and I'm sleepy. I will start a thread tomorrow to discuss my findings and stop hijacking this thread. I will link it here to anyone who is interested.

Epi-Androsterone thread

Good night.
08-07-2014 12:28 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-11-2014 10:07 PM

(08-04-2014 7:16 PM)ocd Wrote:  Good question....

A few years ago when my game wasn't that good, I use to mix it with NA and it was a deadly mix on females. NA x 1 drop, TL x 4. I still use it at high end nightclubs where the women look like ice queens and their bitch shields are sky high. Works like a charm on them.

However at pubs and bars where women are generally open and friendly TL works fine on it's own with no added -none required specially now that my game is half decent as well.

Is that TL X 4 sprays or drops, O; and what are your application points for both, please?

Thanks again!!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2014 10:07 PM by MMM.)
08-11-2014 10:07 PM
ocd
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-11-2014 11:19 PM

TL x 4 sprays

I always apply TL on clothing (cuffs of my shirts)
08-11-2014 11:19 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-19-2014 8:39 PM

I'm 95% sure I'm going to quit going the bars to test pheromone products for a while so I can focus on getting into shape. I'll put together my favorites list from my preliminary testing so far. This may change once I test all the products below more thoroughly.

Note - for most of my pheromone history I have used products from Androtics and Love Scent. I didn't realize these other companies were out there until sometime last year.

1. New Pheromone Additive
This has gotten me laid multiple times in the past solo and combined with a little Turn Up The Heat. Nuff said.

2. Barely Legal (XS106)
Despite the name I do not use this to attract young girls. I use it in bars that are 21+. This stuff makes women want to listen to me when I talk and want my attention when they talk. Super for going out solo and making friends when you are out. I bought three bottles because it is a Limited Edition and I don't know how long SteveO will carry it.

3. Core Alpha V2
This stuff is great for cold approaching. It generates attraction and makes some women stare at me yet I don't get the harsh rejections that are normal for me with super sexual mixes. There is some push-pull affect that I get with this mix that I cannot yet figure out. Might be my piss poor game pushing the girls away and the Core Alpha V2 pulling them in. Smile I also got a girl hugging me and making out with me the first night I wore this stuff.

4. LIIK V2
Good for cold approaching and generating attraction. Makes me too chill and unmotivated to approach sometimes. Lethargy the next day. But this stuff generates attraction and makes women want to talk to me.

5. Primal Instinct
Great hits combined with P83 and solo. Super amount of rejection but when it hits, it makes women think I'm hot and want me really badly. Doesn't hit that often though - mostly just a huge amount of rejection. Totally hit or miss. On the list because I've had super fast lays on this stuff.

Honorable Mention
IJ + A314 used to get me super strong hits when I used it a few years back. Couldn't control the hits probably because I didn't escalate fast enough back then. But that combo proved to me beyond a reasonable doubt that pheromones work.
08-19-2014 8:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

08-19-2014 9:58 PM

I'm curious MMM...what's your top 5. You always ask us for details Pilot

Not calling you out...just curious?
08-19-2014 9:58 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-19-2014 10:44 PM

(08-19-2014 9:58 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I'm curious MMM...what's your top 5. You always ask us for details Pilot

Not calling you out...just curious?

Trust me when I say, "I DON'T MIND BEING CALLED OUT." Scaut

I don't really have a TOP FIVE, Seeking.

Mones, to me, is just all about fun until the REAL PANTY DROPPER appears.

You would NOT believe the MONE GRAVE YARD I OWN. I wish I knew how to put pictures up here, but I hate computers and have no clue. I have so many mones, I have no clue what to do with them, some, I don't even know what they are. MX this MX that! Makes no sense how much money I've spent trying to FIND THE PANTY REMOVER. The closest I've come to that is CATLORD'S OLD BREW.

I go with what I feel for my daily outings, and normally, the vibes/mone wardrobe of the day comes from all of your posts here in PheroTruth Land.

Like today, I went out with 3 sprays of AM and 2 sprays of Wolf. I've been eating at this place and seeing this same lady ... Caucasian, late 40s early 50s, nice ass: I'D DO HER! ... for well over a year now.

Anyway, as I'm paying for my food, I decided I wanted a piece of cake. Got my piece of cake, handed her a 10 spot, she gives my 10 spot back, and says, "ENJOY YOUR CAKE SWEETY."

I ask if she's sure, and she confirms it. I go get a seat about 5-10 feet away from the counter, and she's talking to a co-worker with her back to me, and the co-worker is looking dead at me smiling from what she's being told. Am I imagining things? I doubt it!

I've been going back to AE and my Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate:OLD New Pheromone Additive combo, too. All is well in mone land, but I don't have a TOP FIVE.

When I want something to matter, Core (1) will be in the mix! Besides that, Evolve (2) will always be around, too. I wear socials, but it's the PUSSY I'M AFTER. Maybe it's time for me to test socials only, and see if there's anything to "GETTING THEM RELAXED, AND THE PANTIES FALLS OFF." I could be looking at this mone thing all wrong.

To be continued ...

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2014 10:50 PM by MMM.)
08-19-2014 10:44 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

08-20-2014 1:19 AM

Mad respect MMM...enough said

By the way, anyone using dp nowadays?
08-20-2014 1:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 9,662 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your top 3 most CONSISTENT products dsouza 51 22,916 12-01-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Smile 5 of the top/best pheromone products available Jo1 8 2,533 10-18-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Top Products - A Serious Issue theLaw 44 14,046 06-19-2015 10:43 PM
Last Post: Zsqrd
  Top 5 phero companies? HappyGoSkillfully 14 4,164 08-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: masterfu678