Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
08-05-2014 11:03 AM

(08-04-2014 1:25 AM)ocd Wrote:  I'll chime in....

1. TL - Comfort/happiness in a bottle (for women). Got me laid more than any other mone that I ever used in the last few years. Works much much better than -none. Guess women do need to be comfortable before they open their legs Ok

2. Glace - Best social. Nothing comes close.....

3. NA - Kino in a bottle but have to mix it with Glace. On it's own too intimidating.

4. Impi - I get tons of lusty looks from women but some how it didn't get me laid as much as TL.

5. Edge (Gel Pack) - Suppose to be an attraction product but I use it in place of A314. Gets me super respect from both males and females. Bonus I feel super confident just smelling it.Aggressive

ocd, I am new here. Can you tell me what is TL, NA and Impi? Edge Is the one from LoveScent?

And, by the way, is there any list with all the abbreviations used?

Toolbox:
  • Androtics: A314, MX297, IS, IG, IO, IH, Ammo, TUTH, TAC
  • LAL: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess
  • Alpha Dream: Glance, Alpha Maschio, LIIK
  • LoveScent:NPA, Impi
  • PXS: Taboo, Domination, Xist, Sob, Bliss
08-05-2014 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

rand_user
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-05-2014 11:09 AM

TL = True Love, NA = Nude Alpha, Impi = usually referring to Impi Red. Edge is from LoveScent.

No such list exists that I'm aware of. You can create one which will be appreciated by everyone and get you closer to getting access to private journals.
08-05-2014 11:09 AM
albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2014 11:14 AM

(08-05-2014 11:09 AM)rand_user Wrote:  TL = True Love, NA = Nude Alpha, Impi = usually referring to Impi Red. Edge is from LoveScent.

No such list exists that I'm aware of. You can create one which will be appreciated by everyone and get you closer to getting access to private journals.
In which subforum should I post it? I need anyway to create such list for myself, it is difficult to navigate through all the name abbreviations.

Toolbox:
08-05-2014 11:14 AM
rand_user
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-05-2014 11:23 AM

Try FAQs, Tips and Tricks
08-05-2014 11:23 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-05-2014 12:04 PM

(08-05-2014 3:00 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  This is an interesting thread;

I will list some of my top 5 here:

1-
2-
3- Epi-Androsterone + -None
4- Est-enol + andrestatrione + beta-nole
5- Androstadienone + alpha-nole + a-Androsterone

If you have these molecules, give these a try. I gaurentee that you won't buy a consumer product again.

I won't list here what each mix does, don't want people experiencing possible placebo's.

Big Grin

3- Epi-Androsterone + -None SEXUAL
4- Est-enol + andrestatrione + beta-nole TRUST
5- Androstadienone + alpha-nole + a-Androsterone COMFORT

Now, can we have your ratios? Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-05-2014 12:04 PM

albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-05-2014 2:09 PM

(08-05-2014 11:23 AM)rand_user Wrote:  Try FAQs, Tips and Tricks

Started here

Toolbox:
08-05-2014 2:09 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-05-2014 6:47 PM

(08-05-2014 12:04 PM)MMM Wrote:  3- Epi-Androsterone + -None SEXUAL
4- Est-enol + andrestatrione + beta-nole TRUST
5- Androstadienone + alpha-nole + a-Androsterone COMFORT

Now, can we have your ratios? Drinks

Oh crap, honest mistake.

Ok ratios are as follows

3- 22 Epi-Androsterone + 5mcg None
4- 34mcg Est-enol + 4mcg andrestatrione + 26mcg beta-nole
5- 30mcg Androstadienone + 30mcg alpha-nole + 10mcg a-Androsterone

@MMM, the interesting thing about pheromones is that each single molecule has a straightforward purpose, but when combined they give you a bit more(or a bit less) of what you predict. It's all about the balancing.

I will give you what I expected from number 3 and what I got on return. Give me a few hours to get home first, I'm typing with my mobile whilst doing other things.

I will answer any question you guys have when I return.
08-05-2014 6:47 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-05-2014 11:01 PM

(08-05-2014 6:47 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  Oh crap, honest mistake.

Ok ratios are as follows

3- 22 Epi-Androsterone + 5mcg None
4- 34mcg Est-enol + 4mcg andrestatrione + 26mcg beta-nole
5- 30mcg Androstadienone + 30mcg alpha-nole + 10mcg a-Androsterone

@MMM, the interesting thing about pheromones is that each single molecule has a straightforward purpose, but when combined they give you a bit more(or a bit less) of what you predict. It's all about the balancing.

I will give you what I expected from number 3 and what I got on return. Give me a few hours to get home first, I'm typing with my mobile whilst doing other things.

I will answer any question you guys have when I return.

Makes perfect sense to moi! Preved

Mucho thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-05-2014 11:01 PM
GettingStarted
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2014 2:04 AM

I'll jump on this train too!

In no specific order:

1-New Pheromone Additive
2-Aqua Vitae
3-Core
4-NA

Don't have a fifth yet though!

Cheers!
08-06-2014 2:04 AM

Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-06-2014 4:16 PM

Hello again,

Still on my mobile phone, crashed yesterday, long day. I'll try my best to explain the process I went through when it came to testing single molecules(#3 on the list, for now)and combining them. Apologize in advance for any grammatical errors, typos, and everything in between(iphone 4 is lagging on these sites)

Epi-Androsterone, is a tough cookie;

It took me 60 days to get a good handle on what it does. Before Going into it(in 2009) what I read about was that it is a tamer version of Androsterone, it makes the wearer appear more youthful so I wear it and go about my day. After I step out I get reactions here and there like long stairs sometimes, curious looks, and people talking with me faster than normal, over the course of the day. Surely that's how people should test the pheromones right? Somewhat.

When I started using pheromones in 2007, this is what I was told(read), wear a pheromone, start with a spray over three days, then a day off, and advance from there to find your sweet spot. So I went on with that approach and got my handle on what every consumer line pheromone that I bought does. My problem with those results were they were all over the place, meaning I wear a product over a period of time and that same product gives me different results if I wear it a lot over a week

So Monday lets just say I wore instant gentleman( AD ) 2 sprays and went about my day, I received a few compliments here and there from friends, I got a free thing from a clothing store, the usual experiences associated with that particle pheromone. The next day it's not as effective. Regardless of me putting two more sprays, I didn't experience as much as the first day. So late at night I wash up with soap and then wipe with paroxide after, and go into the third day with a clean slate. No pheromones on and boom I got a few pheromonal reactions associated with instant gentlemen. Wait just a minute!? I thought I don't have any pheromones on( natural pheromones yes, always, store bought no). What happens to my natural pheromones when I use synthetic ones? Do they try to adapt, sit on the back seat and wait, or does it get stronger once you sleep and recharge your body, or reset? It's giving me somewhat similar results as the synthetic pheromone so one of two things happened; it's either I still have residue of the synthetic pheromone, or my natural signature matched it. It didn't last a while, 3 hours tops before I stop experiencing any reactions tailered to that specific pheromone.( it's been 5 years since I bought anything from AD, so don't use what I reported here as a motivation to buy that synthetic pheromone, production might have changed)

Going back to Epi-Androsterone, I used a specific schedule to test the single molecule. It was 2 days on 2 days off, while adding first 1 mcg at a time then 2 mcg, 3 mcg, and finally 4mcg.
I won't bore you with very detailed day by day results but I'll give you the gist of what I experienced over the 60 days.

1-day 1 and 2 , ~1 mcg, self effects energetic feeling, normal reactions from others, cold weather outside, mostly indoor testings.
TWO DAYS OFF
2- day 5 and 6, ~2 mcg, exactly the same reactions as one
TWO DAYS OFF
3- day 9 and 10,~ 3 mcg, favourable reactions from white people, ages 30 and younger. More affliction are girls( hugs in particular) normal reactions from other races.
TWO DAYS OFF
4-day 13 and 14, ~4 mcg, exactly the same as 3mcg's, nothing amplified.
TWO DAYS OFF
5-day 17 and 18, ~6mcg, females are very nice, it felt like I'm their girlfriend.

@$@im going to be occupied right now and don't want this to be lost so I'll just post it and continue when I'm free. There is a lot to write and so little time @$@

Sorry if I bored anyone and hijacking this thread.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 4:36 PM by Indi-player.)
08-06-2014 4:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 9,662 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your top 3 most CONSISTENT products dsouza 51 22,916 12-01-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Smile 5 of the top/best pheromone products available Jo1 8 2,533 10-18-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Top Products - A Serious Issue theLaw 44 14,046 06-19-2015 10:43 PM
Last Post: Zsqrd
  Top 5 phero companies? HappyGoSkillfully 14 4,164 08-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: masterfu678