Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
OmegaM41
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
04-18-2014 10:41 AM

Great thread guys. Out of all the products I've tried, here are some of my favorites. Each of these works best in a different situation I think.

1) Work - I've tried A314 rev 21 (I think that was the rev but would have to double-check), Corporativo, Wolf, and Bad Wolf here. I think my previous favorite was Wolf in this space, but Bad Wolf is edging it out. A314 was too domineering for me - would get respect but people seemed scared of me and would avoid me. I had a friend who I would get lunch with almost every day, and after wearing A314 for a while we started getting lunch less and less until he was avoiding me. Once I stopped wearing A314 (finished my bottle) this slowly started to reverse and became friendly again. Not good when you intimidate your manager to the point where he avoids you and would rather not talk to you.

Wolf was the other side of the spectrum, with lots of respect and friendliness but not as much status. Bad Wolf seems to be somewhat in between the two, with similar effects as Wolf but more status. People may be a bit intimidated at first but if you're friendly, they love it - friendliness, respect, and status. The first day I wore this at work, my manager had a nice long conversation with me about non-work stuff, seemed to value my opinion more than usual, and randomly took me to a meeting with him and deferred to me when it came to explaining our project. The self-effects are also great, possibly the best I've experienced. You feel very confident and comfortable. This could be a great club mix as well with something added to give it a little more "pull" (in the attraction/sexual sense, possibly Xist as people have mentioned but I haven't tested that combo enough yet). Side note: Corporativo seemed to get some general balanced respect but the effects didn't seem as blatant as the other three.

2) Dates - L2K v2 + TAA. I've found L2K v2 to be great in this area. Because of the way it starts off as a strong social and then slowly evolves to be a sexual, it's perhaps not as consistent for me when it comes to wearing it out to a bar or club, but when you're with one person for the night and they're consistently exposed to this, it seems to work well. You'll have a great conversation in the social stage, and then as the sexual side slowly ramps up you can seal the deal. Only reason why I pair it with TAA is because I am sensitive to androstadienone (can get depressed from it) and the TAA helps buffer/counter that.

3) General going out (bars/clubs) - This is the area that might be the hardest to nail down and get consistent hits due to the variability of the environment. Lately I've been using a Evolve + SXD-9 + Cohesion combo here and it seems to be working well. I put on two drops of Evolve, one on each side of my neck, then two pumps of SXD-9 (spread out across each side of my neck), then a two drops of Cohesion, one each on the far sides of my neck under my ears.

Idea here is that SXD-9 is a strong social with lots of pull (wearing it by itself at work made groups of people spontaneously gather around my desk to talk to me, almost a bit scary), the Evolve adds in the sexual side, and Cohesion has the androstadienone (buffered, so it doesn't make me depressed) which helps with bonding. Girls get touchy and flirty when I wear this mix, and it seems to have a good blend of social and attraction. I've probably had the most success with this mix than anything else (several hookups and got current FWB) but it's also the most recent mix I've been wearing (since mid-January this year when SXD-9 came out), and I'm not sure how much is the pheromones and how much is me improving my game and becoming more confident and alpha that's led to the successes.

PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, XiSt, Taboo, Love Boat, SOB, Exotica, Mascot, Crush, Bliss, Connections, Vibe, Odyssey
LAL: Bad Wolf, SXD-9, Max-T-150, Overdose, Nude Alpha, Nude, Dirty Primitive, Asian, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
Alpha Dream: L2K v1, L2K v2, Corporativo, Glace
Apex: Core, CV3, APX
Androtics: A314, Ammo, IS, IO, IH, IJ, TUTH, TAA, P74, MX432, MX297
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 10:47 AM by OmegaM41.)
04-18-2014 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-18-2014 12:00 PM

Great info and insight, reps to you sir.
04-18-2014 12:00 PM
blimblam
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2014 11:39 AM

1.xist
2.cohesion
3.evolve

I havnt tried enough to make comparisons but xist mixes great with a -dienone, and a -none product. xist has this mellow cool calm collected vibe to it that is attractive and like I said mixes well.

the 2 sprays xist + 2drops cohesion + 1 spray evolve combo, is great for selfies for me. I feel calm and in control the evolve adds a sexy alpha aspect and with the xist its just smoothe sailing, with the cohesion girls I am talking to to are much more responsive and gives me no negative side affects.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 11:55 AM by blimblam.)
04-23-2014 11:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

V-nice

Rep Post

04-23-2014 1:11 PM

(04-23-2014 11:39 AM)blimblam Wrote:  1.xist
2.cohesion
3.evolve

I havnt tried enough to make comparisons but xist mixes great with a -dienone, and a -none product. xist has this mellow cool calm collected vibe to it that is attractive and like I said mixes well.

the 2 sprays xist + 2drops cohesion + 1 spray evolve combo, is great for selfies for me. I feel calm and in control the evolve adds a sexy alpha aspect and with the xist its just smoothe sailing, with the cohesion girls I am talking to to are much more responsive and gives me no negative side affects.

Besides Xist mixing well and giving great selfies, what effects are you noticing on women? I like that products can mix well and add great self effects. Those are a plus. But my main reason for using pheromones are to attract the opposite sex. How's it doing for you in that department?

The reason I ask is because Xist is definitely doing something for me as far as women, so I'm hoping guys are seeing the effects on women which I think is its #1 asset!

Xist is definitely working its way in my top 5, as I've been pretty impressed so far, and now realizing why its been raved about for so long.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 1:12 PM by V-nice.)
04-23-2014 1:11 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-23-2014 1:54 PM

Great insight OmegaM41 good work. I agree 100% Wolf being much better imo than A314 because the latter has made other grown ass men fear me.

Very interesting take on SXD-9, seems like Evolve is making that pop and adding Cohesion just makes it a killer combo.

The Dude abides...
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 1:55 PM by andromun.)
04-23-2014 1:54 PM
blimblam
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2014 4:26 PM

(04-23-2014 1:11 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Besides Xist mixing well and giving great selfies, what effects are you noticing on women? I like that products can mix well and add great self effects. Those are a plus. But my main reason for using pheromones are to attract the opposite sex. How's it doing for you in that department?

The reason I ask is because Xist is definitely doing something for me as far as women, so I'm hoping guys are seeing the effects on women which I think is its #1 asset!

Xist is definitely working its way in my top 5, as I've been pretty impressed so far, and now realizing why its been raved about for so long.

It's been working as advertised but I noticed mixed with cohesion it works much better with women. The addition of evolve adds some imtimidation with the young gals but once opened they got stars in their eyes.

I love xist + cohesion.

Xist makes you seem mysterious and attractive to women. That's my take on it anyway.

But it's like the mones set a frame. And it's up to you to make that frame work.

Xist + cohesion with women is like he's mysterious and attractive. If they already know you they think wait there's more to him than I realized. And cohesion makes them relaxed and comfortable with you and remember when your not around wondering just what thAt mystery is.

With taboo added there is more relaxed attraction. With evolve there's more he's a sexy alpha man. I prefer the latter but taboo might be better for a first date. With evolve you have to be more congruent with the sig to make it work for you. But the selfies are there to help be congruent with. At least for me.

I plan to use evolve enstead of taboo when the encounter with the girl will be very brief and use taboo for the date. This way the mystery builds and they get glimpses of the sexy alpha man. keep them guessing and make them chase.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 4:45 PM by blimblam.)
04-23-2014 4:26 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-23-2014 10:08 PM

(04-23-2014 4:26 PM)blimblam Wrote:  It's been working as advertised but I noticed mixed with cohesion it works much better with women. The addition of evolve adds some imtimidation with the young gals but once opened they got stars in their eyes.

I love xist + cohesion.

Xist makes you seem mysterious and attractive to women. That's my take on it anyway.

But it's like the mones set a frame. And it's up to you to make that frame work.

Xist + cohesion with women is like he's mysterious and attractive. If they already know you they think wait there's more to him than I realized. And cohesion makes them relaxed and comfortable with you and remember when your not around wondering just what thAt mystery is.

With taboo added there is more relaxed attraction. With evolve there's more he's a sexy alpha man. I prefer the latter but taboo might be better for a first date. With evolve you have to be more congruent with the sig to make it work for you. But the selfies are there to help be congruent with. At least for me.

I plan to use evolve enstead of taboo when the encounter with the girl will be very brief and use taboo for the date. This way the mystery builds and they get glimpses of the sexy alpha man. keep them guessing and make them chase.

Nice breakdown BB! There's definitely something mysterious about Xist and the key thing I've noticed so far is that I'm being REMEMBERED!...You will pop up in women's minds...Easily one of SteveO's best mixes and becoming one of my faves!

04-23-2014 10:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Khan Solo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-24-2014 6:21 AM

Ok folks, how long does it take to Xist to make that imprinting feeling? Today is my 3rd day with it, 1 full spray.

LAL: AV, DP, Wolf, NA, Voodoo; Wolf , Possess
HAX: Holy Grail, X22
Love Scent: Alpha-7, WAAG-N, SoE, NPA
Alpha Dreams: Glace (silicone)
PXS: XiST, Taboo, Connections, Evolve, Bliss, Cohesion (oil);
Flirt, Evolve, Love Boat, Cohesion, Ascend, SoB, Taboo
Apex: Core (fury); Titan
PTres: Androstadienone oil (50mg); ETFZ
AD: MX493
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 6:22 AM by Khan Solo.)
04-24-2014 6:21 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-24-2014 7:11 AM

(04-24-2014 6:21 AM)Khan Solo Wrote:  Ok folks, how long does it take to Xist to make that imprinting feeling? Today is my 3rd day with it, 1 full spray.

If I were to guess, I would dare say from the first exposure. Then with more exposure it builds a stronger imprint over time...not a long time either, from my limited experience. I've only worn Xist just a few times and results have been coming in by the handful. It's kind of a "reap what you sow" effect!
Have not posted a review until I learn more, and comparing to other's reviews.

04-24-2014 7:11 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-24-2014 7:39 AM

Anyways, to stay on topic, my top 5 as of right now are as follows...

1.Core (love it)
2.L2k v1 (still produces blatant hits for me)
3.Taboo (best standalone)
4.Aqua Vitae (at war with SOB)
5.SOB (at war with AV)

Jumping ranks fast...
Dionysos (looking good!)
Xist (like Core, unique is an understatement)

(This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 7:57 AM by V-nice.)
04-24-2014 7:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 9,341 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your top 3 most CONSISTENT products dsouza 51 22,373 12-01-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Smile 5 of the top/best pheromone products available Jo1 8 2,415 10-18-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Top Products - A Serious Issue theLaw 44 13,519 06-19-2015 10:43 PM
Last Post: Zsqrd
  Top 5 phero companies? HappyGoSkillfully 14 3,978 08-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: masterfu678