Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
03-29-2014 12:19 PM

TA is Charismatic. I would say it is in a slim league with IG and Wolf. Clearly if it were not for TP being shady it would rate higher than both in my opinion.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-29-2014 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-08-2014 12:27 PM

So I figured I should update my top 5 as I have my products from Steve now. These are in no order because I love them all!

*SOB -- I have only used it 3 times from a sample in combos and solo and WOW. I never tried Instant Jerk but I wouldn't associate this with it and as for the pheromones in it, I think it is more similar to DP, defiantly want confirmation on that. Running it solo during the day be prepared to initiate because its powerful and women will be submissive from what I have seen, I love it with Bliss. Like LOVE the self effects are I am hot shit invincible superstar, the word anxiety disappears from your vocabulary with that mix. Alone you don't get the superstar vibe just because you will feel top of the world but without that bliss you can be a tad cocky IMO.

*Bliss -- The name says it all and the self effects are amazing. It relaxes everyone around you allowing free flowing conversation. It doesn't make people talk but it destroys anxiety and awkwardness. I use this all the time defiantly an all the time thing. I use it take the edge of Alpha blends during the day and even during the night. Works well with SOB, in combo with Evolve and Cohesion.

*XiST -- I am still working this out but I defiantly like it, I haven't found a good combo I really love with it yet but I am going to very soon. I think I am going to get Love Boat to work with this to as they complement each other well according to others.

*Cohesion -- Its great for day time use as its sexual but not over powering like Evolve for day use. I don't like using it solo as I will get the depression from the dienone. I find spraying another product first then putting Cohesion after keeps the depression away. I still have to test more but I am learning how versatile it is.

*Evolve/Ascend/Taboo -- I live these products all the same but still am unsure of which I like the most, I defiantly like how taboo makes me feel but again I don't like wearing mones solo I am a proponent combining Steve's products for better effects as Bliss is the only one I wear alone. Evolve is a great sexual for one on one but haven't had to much time to use that. Ascend is a great Status I like to think of it as SOB but with out sexual or mystery to it.

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
04-08-2014 12:27 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-12-2014 10:14 AM

Thought I'd take a look at this from a slightly different perspective again. My 1st list is what I called my objective grouping. Basically what I was actually using vs. a perception of what are my "best" 5. This takes into account my specific perception of my needs and goals vs. the true product capabilities. As soon as I have another week or two with Bad Wolf I think I'll be able to give a much more refined subjective these are my best 5. For now....

How about a "Best toolbox" top Five. New stuff is always coming out, some products disappear or change with revision. For someone like me with limited experience overall it's somewhat overwhelming as new product mixes and information on existing product and the mix of the day all create information overload. So what 5 products give you the best blend of stand alone use and reasonable mixology.

1) Xist. I'm beginning to think this is the universal mixer. Great as a daily stand alone that has measures of trust & respect mixed with a social vibe and a hint of sexuality. Works well all the time and everywhere and many (including me) report outstanding selfies.

2) Core. Another great stand alone with a great reputation for mixing well. More complex then Xist and requires a more proactive approach but offers a rock star vibe without the fallout from the heavy alpha mixes. The action mans phero mix.

3) Bad Wolf. Still feeling this out but clearly offers a strong alpha vibe but without the harsh effects others report from heavy alpha mixes. Works incredibly well with Xist and I think can easily add a bit of bite to any combo. Since we're limiting to five the key is juggling all of the elements. BW/Xist (or Core for that matter) works well in place of Wolf for example and BW makes the alpha component scalable on demand.

4) Evolve. Tough choice vs. LIIK or NA but I'm looking for a pure one on one sexual vs a club mix relying on mixing to create a club option

5) Dirty Primitive. Got to have cops somewhereSmile Again looking at the total roster here as much as the stand alone.

Surprisingly ended up without a true social but feel that the top 2 can cover that for most of us. Theory here is that Xist and Core offer your options for the every day base. they are different but both are outstanding in all scenario's. The other 3 (alone or in combo) offer the ability to add to the base and target a specific scenario. Goal is to provide a reasonable product mix that can cover all the bases reasonably well.

Thoughts or alternative line ups?
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 10:16 AM by DWR.)
04-12-2014 10:14 AM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

04-12-2014 10:51 AM

1. Aqua Vitae - Love the projection, great scent, very consistent. Great for a stand alone mix
2. Nude Alpha - I've been wearing it a lot lately.
3. True Love - It works very consistently. A staple for first dates. Doesn't last as long as other mones and I am a little concerned about MEO
4. Hypnotica - Stuff is like magic. Love adding it to mixes. Still a lot of solo testing to be done.
5. Wolf - Smells great, like the self-effects. Haven't had as many blatant hits or experiences, more testing needs to be done.

As you can see, most of my top products are from LAL. I am still very new when it comes to pheromones, having just started last year. I have a lot of solo testing to do and am just really figuring out how pheromones can impact life. I am pretty anxious to try more from XS (I like Cohesion) and thundr's mixes. Still, I'm fairly certain I haven't tapped the potential of the products I listed

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-12-2014 10:51 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-12-2014 10:56 AM

You're on the money with Xist and Core for every day base DWR. I've been using Xist sparingly at my job and there have been strange happenings lately. But most recent was when my friend (a dyke) says she has some scoop to tell me. She comes up to me and whispers in my ear "A LOT of women in here like you!" I was shocked to hear that and not sure who these women are,
But it's obvious hearing this news that I'm at a clear advantage at my job. This means I'm being talked about... And remembered!
I have a feeling there's something about Xist... Hmmm

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 10:56 AM by V-nice.)
04-12-2014 10:56 AM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

04-12-2014 8:03 PM

(04-12-2014 10:56 AM)V-nice Wrote:  But it's obvious hearing this news that I'm at a clear advantage at my job. This means I'm being talked about... And remembered!
I have a feeling there's something about Xist... Hmmm
crap, now I have to buy/test more Xist.

I didn't really want to post my top 5 yet cause I wanted to try as many products and finish testing them before saying so, but for now I guess it shouldn't hurt.

I've tested mostly XS, so bear with my not-too-diverse-company-wise arsenal. Also that most of my results (if any) have been at my workplace.

1.) Connections -
When I first began wearing Connections around my co-workers, the effects were immediate. Coupled with Cohesion just made females pour their hearts out to me. By itself though, it's still potent. I've heard multiple 'life-stories' of which include broken families, crushed dreams, and shattered friendships. Without a buffer, Connections may dip too deep in stories for some to handle. If you are an emotional person and break down easily, I'd avoid too big/unbuffered doses. However, if you learn to control such power, you can instantly become someone's new best friend. You earn that person's trust and become someone they won't hesitate to share information with. You can turn conversations what ever way you want. Now I do say it can dip deep in negativity most of the time, it can just as easily be used to reveal positive emotions with, you just need to steer the conversation to a brighter topic. But 80% you must be prepared to be met with negative talk, but the good negative talk that shows you that you're the only person around they'd share this important information with.
I find it very fitting to my personality and is one of the reasons I enjoy using it so much. I can handle the negativity that gets thrown around and make the best of it.
Probably my fav product I tried from Steve so far. Smile

2.) Xist -
I mention it always, that I love the self-effects. Ever since I tried p102 from Androtics, I knew these two had similar self effects on me. Steveo assured us that the same molecule is indeed in Xist. I could tell for sure! For anyone who doesn't know, p102 is reported to increase focus and senses, which it did for me when I tested p102. But with Xist, not only does it increase that, but it also gives me the energy to get things done. A stimulant if you will, easily could replace a coffee in the morning for me. (I don't drink coffee though lol).
This energy radiates off you, people notice, they want to know why. It's where you take your stand, you show them what you want. Want to show your status as an alpha? Go ahead, they'll see and remember. Want to just show you're a great caring man? That works too. Its what makes Xist such a wonderful product to use in combo with almost any other product out there. They call it the reset product, I see why. You are shown in new light.
I very often combine it with other XS products, it's not too overwhelming either to throw a mix off too badly.
For pure attraction though, I don't see it too much, but anything apart from that is definitely within reach.

3.) Cohesion (Oil I use) -
Haven't tried the Cohesion spray yet, but I most likely will. Effects became apparent on my co-workers I'd say 2 weeks in was when for sure, I could see its effects. Coupled with Connections was just killer. Women tell me how they'd rather work with me than anyone else at the workplace. And if you could see how I handle socially, you'd barely believe someone saying that about me. (I'm working on it though lol). Women also act more girly around me. They make funny sounds, act cheery, stay positive in my presence. They act like little girls around me having fun.
I recently bought SteveO's straight Androstadienone (25mcg/spray) and tested that out for a week. Compared to the Cohesion Oil, The girls were a lot more light-hearted than with Cohesion. They laughed, socialized and overall more expressive in their happiness when I wore this Androstadienone . Cohesion would keep things more intimate, closer, trusting, attention holding than straight Androstadienone . So I guess the two have their own separate uses, but I think my money on so far would be with Cohesion, but I still don't want to say that till I try out some Cohesion Spray to properly compare it to. BTW Steve's Androstadienone natural scent is definitely strong haha. I actually don't mind it, smells pretty neato and unique. I forgot to mention I get almost 0 negative effects even with his straight Androstadienone wearing up to 75mcg. Same goes for Cohesion oil to 3 drops.

4.) Bliss -
When I'm not in the mood for rapport building with Connections, usually I take Bliss out for a spin. The first days using it were the best self-effects ever. Mind literally cleared, it's like a fog inside my head was lifted and I could find things to talk about and have a good time telling to people. Any social anxiety was cut and gone the first day I wore it. I quickly built a tolerance to those first time effects though, but it still has an impact on me. Sometimes I get those random giddy smiles I can't keep to myself and just have to share it with those around me.
Others around gets similar effects. I shared a story here a few weeks back about how I visited my older sister in the hospital after she had been operated on the day before. She could barely open her eyes, talk, or even move when I first walked in. Basically a zombie. But within 15 minutes by her bed talking, she perked up so much. She was looking & acting like she had never even been operated on at all! She was sitting up, telling jokes, laughing hysterically, flailing her arms about, showing me fun videos on her phone, etc etc. As I told her I needed to head out now, she began to tell me how great and happy she felt since I visited. I could tell very easily.
Another quick time was when I wore like 4 sprays solo, mega dose of Bliss to work just to see what'd happen. First half of the shift I only used 2, saw basic Bliss effects. Went on break, put 2 more on, walked back in. In 10 mins, the whole work place become one huge party. Literally 0 people actually working. Everyone was talking, people pulling pranks on eachother, not minding their work. The male co-worker I was working earlier with in the morning became almost loopy. While I tried to get his attention, he just smiled, chuckled and walked away as if I just mumbled random goofy things to him lol.
People just drop their guards and share what ever on their mind.

5.) Personally I haven't tested enough to firmly distinguish a solid 5th spot for me, but I'm working on it!!

Runner Ups:
Ammo - It's given me the most IoI's overall, my first phero product, as well as fastest hitting. Probably due to its distinctive cover scent. I've had co-workers tell me it smells amazing at work. Had a co-worker beg me to wear it again the next day. I still use it as a general product when I really not expect to hook up and just want to boost my image, but don't care at all if I get IoIs or not. During the summertime at my workplace, when I actively tested it alongside Instant Shine, I got tons of compliments on my work done by customers I served. I had a customer telling another customer how awesome I was right in front of me. This happened literally every other day for like 2 weeks (when I stopped to try other products). Could of been the warmer weather or just the two in combo making great power. Haven't seen that kind of attention with any other product/combo so far. But I've been trying to find other products in the phero community to replace it with since Androtics is gettin shady. Taboo right? Gotta try that someday.
I'm just going to stick this in here that IS is kind of 'meh' for me. At first it seemed promising, but the huge crash I get afterwords isn't worth using it for anymore. Also having to reapply it every other hour to get top effects bothered me as well...but it does work at least somewhat...

Glace FB Sili - Before Connections & Bliss, I had Glace. First day using it at work was funny. Within 5 mins of walking into work after putting 3 sprays on. I could not stop laughing for 30 minutes. My co-worker asked me if I was okay lol. Within 5 mins of her being around me, after getting sucked into a conversation, she too began giggling and laughing almost at nothing said for that hour. Then my manager took notice and said "WHY ARE YOU TALKING SO MUCH TODAY?" To which my co-worker replied " idk!! I just feel so happy !" while laughing hysterically.
Then next day I wore SOB and basically things turned opposite that day.
Glace is another fun social to use. It's lighthearted fun-ness. Playful talking n stuff. Compared to Bliss, Bliss is more chilled out vibe, while Glace is more energetic fun. Though people report Glace to become of the serious nature after some hours. (Where the darker mones are left on the skin while the lighter ones have diffused by now).

Odyssey - While it's so fun to use, to use it in proper times for me are minimal. It creates such fun, so much fun, that you can literally get no one to take anything you say seriously. It's just pure fun energy. First time, I put it on going to see my doctor. My face was permanently stuck on with a smile and giggling for the first hour. Even when my doctor told me some serious news about my health, I just said w/e I can deal with it (while holding a huge smile, trying so hard not to laugh). He even said, Wow, you are taking all this pretty well!

And then I still have things to finish testing, evolve, ascend, lb, p83, and few others from Steve. Most of these are on the more sexual side, not typically used at work, so I need to find time to use these more ha.

I also forgot to mention the imprinting power of Connections&Cohesion. I had a co-worker I met for the first time, barely get to knowing eachother, weeks later when we see eachother again, ask me why we never get to work together and that it sucks. All while staring at me with a huge smile. Of course this is only a sample of the imprinting power it has.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 8:16 PM by XyzN.)
04-12-2014 8:03 PM
moe

Rep Post

04-13-2014 5:54 AM

Repped! very interesting post. Thanks!

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

04-13-2014 5:54 AM
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-18-2014 4:06 AM

(02-12-2014 10:34 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Just wanted to update my top 5 and look forward to seeing everyone else's because I know it fluctuates like mine ever so often.

1) Core (social dominance)
This unique blend feels so natural. No congruence needed. Gives me a clear advantage with my own persona and goes as far as I choose to take it. EVERYONE responds well to my presence. Hits right away! Great base, great amplifier, great standalone. I never really got into mixing until Core came along. Outstanding product!

2) L2k v1 (Attractive and seductive)
Hard to beat, it's always gonna be atop my list because it's a great standalone, and I don't get depression. Women open me a lot with this and I get blatant hits... Simple! For me, personally, it works like magic... Hits are fun to watch! Great at disabling b***h shields, and breaking ice. I see consistent blushing and dilated pupils with this. A master of seduction if you take it there...

3)Taboo (sex appeal)
This handy-mone is all sexy and all purpose. Easy to get into a woman's space and comfort zone. VERY good at grabbing attention! Has a very appealing aura, and women gravitate around me. They are comfortable and socially enthused while you are sexy and interesting. Easy to use, and mixes easily. I notice women find a reason to invade my space.

4)SOB (arrogant, sexy s.o.b.! )
Very sexual, it definitely arouses women and causes sexual frustration. I notice that I have a little anger at times wearing this. I'm cocky and arrogant. But I'm also a chick magnet...Women seem to find me interesting and good looking. For some reason I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

5)Aqua Vitae (high status/value attraction)
Intimidation can also work in your favor!... My very attractive intimidating aura landed me a hottie! You have to take the lead with this one because you are the dominant alpha male. Heavy attraction, lots of respect. Has nice range and hits very fast! A master of attraction once you take charge!

Aqua Vitae? Came across a post somewhere wc details how this pairs well with Wolf.ln your own experience how does this fare with young women? l hear Wolf is not that sexual so you may need to pair it with a sexual product. Which product pairs well with it and draws in the young crowd, late teens to 28?
Btwn, looking for a day mix as l go through my activities.
04-18-2014 4:06 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-18-2014 8:33 AM

(04-18-2014 4:06 AM)Zeky Wrote:  Aqua Vitae? Came across a post somewhere wc details how this pairs well with Wolf.ln your own experience how does this fare with young women? l hear Wolf is not that sexual so you may need to pair it with a sexual product. Which product pairs well with it and draws in the young crowd, late teens to 28?
Btwn, looking for a day mix as l go through my activities.

With both older and younger women, often times you have to open. IME, 30+ will be all over me, while 20s are still intimidated, yet they stick around. AV is not really sexual but ABSOLUTELY goes in a sexual direction.

There are some good daytime mixes out there, with Taboo and L2k v1 being my favorites. They are good because I can get into a woman's space and they'll also get in mine... THAT'S ALL I REALLY NEED!

Still have some updating to do...

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 8:35 AM by V-nice.)
04-18-2014 8:33 AM

V-nice

Rep Post

04-18-2014 8:37 AM

(04-18-2014 8:33 AM)V-nice Wrote:  I don't own wolf.

With both older and younger women, often times you have to open. IME, 30+ will be all over me, while 20s are still intimidated, yet they stick around. AV is not really sexual but ABSOLUTELY goes in a sexual direction.

There are some good daytime mixes out there, with Taboo and L2k v1 being my favorites. They are good because I can get into a woman's space and they'll also get in mine... THAT'S ALL I REALLY NEED!

Still have some updating to do...

04-18-2014 8:37 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 9,331 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your top 3 most CONSISTENT products dsouza 51 22,354 12-01-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Smile 5 of the top/best pheromone products available Jo1 8 2,413 10-18-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Top Products - A Serious Issue theLaw 44 13,501 06-19-2015 10:43 PM
Last Post: Zsqrd
  Top 5 phero companies? HappyGoSkillfully 14 3,974 08-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: masterfu678