Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1681
Thanks received:
2265 thanks in 733 posts

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
03-09-2014 3:59 PM

(03-09-2014 3:32 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  But thats the thing.. Top 5 given what circumstances? If its a class my top 5 are different than going on a date different than an interview... Wolf and instant shine for me would be the most suitable for almost everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely! Circumstance plays a big role.There are days and times I might want the respect and intimidation, as well as big attraction, depending on the venue. My #1 choice more often than not in this instance would be Aqua Vitae.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-09-2014 3:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 503 posts

03-09-2014 4:05 PM

(03-09-2014 2:17 PM)PheroJack Wrote:  I used it both standalone and combos..

By itself it is a great standalone and head snapper for me from girls...

Thanks PheroJack

Could you please elaborate on the part I quoted ? What kind of hits do you get with strangers ?

Thanks

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

03-09-2014 4:05 PM
PheroJack
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 684
Thanks received:
545 thanks in 274 posts

Your TOP 5 phero products?
03-09-2014 7:08 PM

Its like whenever Im walking anywhere girls and women will snap their heads back or to the side and give me a look or two. This happens from about 3 feet sometimes. I have opened a girl with just cohesion before and shes shy. I didnt and dont have any interest in her but to this day Im always finding her nearby after class.. Concidence? Maybe.

I keep promising to always use a social (flirtXS for now although reallly want to try glace) with Androstadienone (cohesion) with all my mixes but problem is I literally have no place on my body to put more than two products at once without decreasing one.'s effeciency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
03-09-2014 7:08 PM
Thanks given by moe
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2201
Thanks received:
2135 thanks in 974 posts

03-09-2014 8:09 PM

(03-09-2014 3:18 PM)Mnester Wrote:  @Mars and Jack
I guess it is damn difficult, but maybe you could apply an order to your top5? Kiss3

There is no particular order for me as far as being favorites. It would depend on the circumstances and what I have planned for the day (or afternoon, or evening), so it will vary. For example, if I want to get someone close from afternoon to evening, I wold first use Core, Dionysos, or Taboo, or a combination. then towards the evening, if I want to "seal the deal," I would put on Evolve. They are my favorites at this moment in the sense that these particular products would be what I would use for particular situations.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2014 8:14 PM by Mars82.)
03-09-2014 8:09 PM
beastmode
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 53 posts

03-14-2014 11:14 AM

so i have no order but so far my best results have been with:

New Pheromone Additive- When not getting tested by guys who want to fight. It works well when you single out a specific lady. Enough time in your cloud and for me anyway, all I really needed to do was get them close enough, didn't really even have to try to hard at that point.

Flirt Xs- All I have is the sample but 2 sample bottle sprays and I seem like the most likeable guy in the office. Seems like ppl want to talk to you and you could be absurd and theres no negative reactions. Again this is just a sample but at 2 sprays I've had good reactions. At just 1 spray, not so much.

Taboo: Not a huge fan of this solo but everytime I wear it with another product I seem to get good reactions. It could be the atomosphere I wore it in solo (work), but at a social atmosphere it seems to help me be more of a stand out person.

Xist- This is what I usually mix with Taboo, 1 spray of each seems to make you stand out from the crowd just enough to look like the social guy. This combo is what built my confidence in mones, it attracted a female fairly easily or atleast helped attract her to come onto me without me giving any sort of IOI's. But its been the type of product that everyone I know or sort of know from somewhere comes up to me to at least say hi during the night.

Wolf- This makes the list by default, I haven't been blown away by this product just yet. I've used it with other products. Used it solo at 1 spray or 2 sprays. Ppl seem to be a bit more social with me but nothing crazy. It's the first product I ever used that I received a comment on how I smelled. Don't know if it's good or not but she said I smelled like pine and asked if I was wearing AXE spray.

Notes: I don't really consider it a mone type product because I don't use it for social, sexual, or status reasons. But Max T-150 is a good product for anyone who goes to the gym. I'd like to see scientific data about raising test but puts me in a good mood while at the gym.
03-14-2014 11:14 AM
Thanks given by moe, islandguy

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
846 thanks in 368 posts

03-16-2014 11:26 AM

I haven't really been here long enough to have a truly objective and detailed top 5 but here goes my initial rundown. These are based on objective and actionable effects vs. my gut feel for which will be ranked where as my ability to use the various products grows.

1) Glace (Social Grease)

Without a doubt this product has the most blatant and consistent effect on others. Elsewhere I called it social grease and I'll stand by that. As I continue to learn more I firmly believe that the "Social" products are the most powerful and far reaching for any use/need. Glace is by far the easiest product to use since it doesn't require any ability to "drive" the product. Both my wife and I noticed tangible immediate effects on others resulting in both monetary reward and social gifting/status from others. It makes you more likeable & more approachable and clearly compels others to try and make you happy. I know many here are looking at mones for romantic and/or sexual conquest and happiness. To me both of those start at a social level and while many other products are specifically designed for those goals they tend to require a certain amount of game and self confidence. I think anyone who is new to mones and/or is not naturally energetic and outgoing will benefit greatly from using Glace. It will up your social interaction significantly without any need for you to act any differently....it just happens.

2) Wolf (Get r Done juice)

Amazing selfies + respect and a call to action. Wolf has replaced my morning coffee, who needs caffeine when you've got nuclear chemical intervention. Wolf gets you up and going and unleashes the wind em up and move em out as your army of one goes to war. I'm sure it has effects on others but to me the biggest element is how it enables me to effect others proactively and on my agenda. Exactly what the name implies, my way, my way, my way or the marks on your ass will come from me but in a subtle and non confrontational way.

3) Core (ELVIS in the building...thank you very very much)

No other way to describe this amazing product. No selfies and no immediate noticeable effects on others but holy shit the stuff just works. HOWEVER this product requires both intent and action and is useless if you don't have both. This is the one product I will not be without and will eventually work it's way to #1 but it lacks the innate compliance Glace generates and the rush of Wolf so it forces you to work it. This is a wonderful product for anyone who has some natural drive and game or is experienced with mones.

4) LIIK v.2

Wife loves it any time I but it on, nuff said
03-16-2014 11:26 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, V-nice, scorpio69, islandguy, thundr
monemyname
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 47 posts

03-16-2014 1:34 PM

Right now haven't had time to try out everything I have but in no order

Instant Honesty/ Instant Openness: I tend to use these together in equal portions but I do not like how quick its gone I have only tried Bliss once now but that defiantly would be over this
Bliss XS: Only used once but WOW all day talking and a good mood I love this and my love will grow as I can use it more.
TAC: This is an odd one I am sure but this works wonders with my girlfriend especially when using any sexual mone she can't resits
Instant Shine: The self effects of shine are what make me love it, just instantly puts me in a happy go lucky attitude ready to do whatever.

I have a bunch of others I need to try still but as I just got them and have been busy with my business that I work from home havent had a good day to go test them but I have as follows

Instant Gentleman
AMMO
Turn Up The Heat
Cohesion XS
Evolve XS
Taboo XS (Sample)
Ascend XS (Sample)
XiST (Sample)

So when i know better I shall return

PheromoneXS:
10ml: XiST, Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Barely Legal(XS106b), PSE(XS129)
Samples: Ascend, Exotica, Vibe, Taboo, Flirt, Connections

Androtics:
Instant Openness, Instant Honesty, Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Gentleman, Molecule C
03-16-2014 1:34 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2102
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 494 posts

03-25-2014 10:11 PM

Why is it that the earlier posts consistently have true products in the top 5 and the latter I have not seen true at all?
03-25-2014 10:11 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4528
Thanks received:
2474 thanks in 1177 posts

03-26-2014 7:56 PM

(03-25-2014 10:11 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Why is it that the earlier posts consistently have true products in the top 5 and the latter I have not seen true at all?

Probably because they've found something better, SS.

"THE GAME OF MONES. NO PLACE FOR THE WEAK AND INCONSISTENT." Rated PG

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-26-2014 7:56 PM
Thanks given by islandguy, V-nice, SeekingSuccess

V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1681
Thanks received:
2265 thanks in 733 posts

03-27-2014 1:24 AM

Yep! Only the strong will survive! This is actually my favorite thread. Because you will always get updates, see everyone's rankings and compare, and you get a general idea more or less what mones are producing results at the time.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
03-27-2014 1:24 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess, Hydel

Share This Thread