Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
11-13-2013 9:30 AM

(11-02-2013 3:44 PM)Leon226 Wrote:  I would like a thread like this but with combo, since no one product can beat 2 or 3 products combined,

I disagree with that statement.
Single products got me more "action" than mixing over the years.
IOIs do not count unless there at least is some kissing or making out.
This year has mainly been NA unscented or very very light cover.
Most times I mix is when I want a different effect on the fly.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
11-13-2013 9:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-14-2013 10:01 AM

Day time:

1) Corpo: Best self effects for me and works for everything. Hands down my fave.
2) AV
3) DP: The cops die off pretty quick with the Wolf Scent and some OTB as cover. Very smooth mone and gets nice results.
4) Core: Mellow scent with Fury and makes for a great day. Wife uses it almost daily.
5) L2k V1

Sexual: Depending on what time my wife is in her cycle I mix it up. Week prior I go aggressive, week after more mellow.

1) Turn Up The Heat (Just awesome!)
2) AV
3) DP
4) Evolve (Works great till the cover wears off)
5) Heavy Ammo (A week prior and during her cycle its very effective, after that nada).
(This post was last modified: 11-14-2013 10:14 AM by Hurakan.)
11-14-2013 10:01 AM
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-14-2013 10:39 AM

(11-13-2013 9:30 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I disagree with that statement.
Single products got me more "action" than mixing over the years.
IOIs do not count unless there at least is some kissing or making out.
This year has mainly been NA unscented or very very light cover.
Most times I mix is when I want a different effect on the fly.

MAN OF THE YEAR statement right there!

How much NA are you wearing, P?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-14-2013 10:39 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

11-14-2013 6:35 PM

(11-14-2013 10:39 AM)MMM Wrote:  MAN OF THE YEAR statement right there!
LoL nah, just an ole cynic that spent way too much time chasing pussy instead of petting it.
When you watch football/soccer scoring goals is the objective, and only goals go on the score board.
So what are the objectives here? Why are we wearing mones?
To have sex with a wife? Seriously? lol GF? Wow she must really like you.
That does not mean all my interaction are about sex. Im very social and outgoing, love meeting and talking to people. Too much actually.
Which is why instead of pursuing the objective I get too friendly and often end up in the friend zone.
From a sexual/gf searching pov:
If Im getting IOIs and cant even get a number, they are NOT for me. Read the woman journals and it becomes obvious.
If Im getting IOIs and kino and she doesnt want me to be closer, then I may as well be a pet dog. A dirty pet that you pat from a distance.
If Im getting IOIs, kino and closeness and she turns her head or pulls away from a kiss, I will try again later. If she puts me back to square one, walk away.

(11-14-2013 10:39 AM)MMM Wrote:  How much NA are you wearing, P?
Thanks!

4-6 drops. Sometimes more.
I have 30ml roller, so i will roll it down each side of neck, about 6-8 in or 2 drops.
Then roll around collar bone, another drop.
A couple dabs on wrists and maybe elbow crook.
Scenting lightly means I a few dabs or Dad or GIT on neck and 1 between wrists.
If a little more comes out the roller, I just spread it around with my finger. I doubt very much that a little extra glob of NA will suddenly ruin my "congruence", mojo or whatever some people seem to think.
And I get plenty IOIs and kino using much more.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
11-14-2013 6:35 PM
CockedLockedandRTR
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-15-2013 7:46 PM

(11-14-2013 6:35 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  LoL nah, just an ole cynic that spent way too much time chasing pussy instead of petting it.
When you watch football/soccer scoring goals is the objective, and only goals go on the score board.
So what are the objectives here? Why are we wearing mones?
To have sex with a wife? Seriously? lol GF? Wow she must really like you.
That does not mean all my interaction are about sex. Im very social and outgoing, love meeting and talking to people. Too much actually.
Which is why instead of pursuing the objective I get too friendly and often end up in the friend zone.
From a sexual/gf searching pov:
If Im getting IOIs and cant even get a number, they are NOT for me. Read the woman journals and it becomes obvious.
If Im getting IOIs and kino and she doesnt want me to be closer, then I may as well be a pet dog. A dirty pet that you pat from a distance.
If Im getting IOIs, kino and closeness and she turns her head or pulls away from a kiss, I will try again later. If she puts me back to square one, walk away.

(11-14-2013 10:39 AM)MMM Wrote:  How much NA are you wearing, P?
Thanks!

4-6 drops. Sometimes more.
I have 30ml roller, so i will roll it down each side of neck, about 6-8 in or 2 drops.
Then roll around collar bone, another drop.
A couple dabs on wrists and maybe elbow crook.
Scenting lightly means I a few dabs or Dad or GIT on neck and 1 between wrists.
If a little more comes out the roller, I just spread it around with my finger. I doubt very much that a little extra glob of NA will suddenly ruin my "congruence", mojo or whatever some people seem to think.
And I get plenty IOIs and kino using much more.

Great post, Pheroman!

Figuring out the most direct route (ie: using the correct tool / pheromone for the job at hand) for striking up quality conversations that lead to phone numbers / dates is what I need primarily. Everything else is just cool or gravy to me. I don't need to walk around in a trance or prance around getting looks as if I'm Elvis wearing rhinestones. Once I have a girl on the hook, these other tools are nice, but, only secondary on my needs list. I am starting to get a much better grasp on what I need thanks to this forum, but, it will still take some time to test and inventory the best tools for my particular jobs.

Thanks for your NA dosage information. I have been looking around for days trying to get a grasp on how to dose it effectively.
11-15-2013 7:46 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

11-15-2013 10:39 PM

OK I always say this aint exact science, so I will describe a recent IOI.
I talk to young woman 18-20, our arms touching, I tell her shes very cool for a young person, and she puts her arms around me and drapes herself over me. No kissing or making out kinda like slow dancing, but enough for me to say "this is not a good place" just as she also realizes her parents are nearby lol.
No exact science but Im sure you get the drift of IOI. As you become more aware of people around you your IOI sense also sharpens. Cause never forget girls love to tease just for attention with no intention of any action on it.
So the point of all this is:
If its a real IOI she will act on it.
Otherwise its a Indicator Of Curiosity not interest.

11-15-2013 10:39 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

11-16-2013 1:31 AM

I would say IOI's are blatant..
IOC's are subtle.

The blatant hits are deliberate, and they want your attention NOW! So their interest is obvious.
The subtle hits you can tell that they are affected, but they aren't acting on it and showing YOU specifically that they're interested.

The pheromones that top my list are the ones that give me the most blatant hits so far...

In order of blatant hits :
Aqua Vitae
L2k v1
SOB

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 3:51 AM by V-nice.)
11-16-2013 1:31 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

11-16-2013 11:27 AM

(11-16-2013 1:31 AM)V-nice Wrote:  I would say IOI's are blatant..
IOC's are subtle.

The blatant hits are deliberate, and they want your attention NOW! So their interest is obvious.
The subtle hits you can tell that they are affected, but they aren't acting on it and showing YOU specifically that they're interested.

The pheromones that top my list are the ones that give me the most blatant hits so far...

In order of blatant hits :
Aqua Vitae
L2k v1
SOB

l2k v1
evolve xs oil

I'm sure there are others I have never tried like AV that produce blatant hits but I cannot comment.

Note the evolve oil hits harder than the spray I find.. range is less but you actually get kino from some women.

l2k v1 and I've had a woman walk in front of me at a mall stop dead in her tracks and toss her hair.. wow talk about blantant.. too bad she was not hot.
11-16-2013 11:27 AM
Crucible
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2013 8:42 AM

Most important phero thread I have ever read. Needs to be pinned for us giuys who really don't know.
11-21-2013 8:42 AM

Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-27-2013 6:28 PM

Here is my top 5. I'll revisit it in a year or so.

#1 MX297 God/Celebrity in a bottle. The ONLY mone that lets me add more to my harem consistently.

#2 A314 Alpha and intimidating. Still experimenting, but loving the stuff so far.

#3 Odyssey Fun, pure fun and joy. It'd be #1 for sure except the reason you put on mones is to hunt 19x out of 20.

#4 Pure Androstadienone from Lovescent Liquid happiness/peace for women in a bottle. I use more of this than anything else.

#5 Instant Honesty Stealth truth serum. It helps with rapport and no BS conversation. Gripes pricey and should be dosed a bit stronger.

I love most of the rest of my products from Androtic's but drop per drop they're too light/not amazing like the ones above. I still use them every week though to great effect. Kudos to IG for asians in Japan. Also an honourable mention to Flirt and Bliss. Flirt is much better than IO spray per spray and Bliss is amazing for its IDGAF effect, but that strength is also its liability. (I should try and test it with a massive bomb of Turn Up The Heat (4 or 5 sprays) and 2 sprays of Bliss and see how that works).
11-27-2013 6:28 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Top sexual phero of 2016 GTeaB 23 8,885 07-22-2016 1:24 PM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  Your top 3 most CONSISTENT products dsouza 51 21,707 12-01-2015 4:34 PM
Last Post: XyzN
Smile 5 of the top/best pheromone products available Jo1 8 2,276 10-18-2015 10:11 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
  Top Products - A Serious Issue theLaw 44 12,772 06-19-2015 10:43 PM
Last Post: Zsqrd
  Top 5 phero companies? HappyGoSkillfully 14 3,746 08-03-2014 11:14 AM
Last Post: masterfu678