Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.27 Average
Your TOP 5 phero products?
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1210 thanks in 629 posts

RE: Your TOP 5 phero products?
10-17-2013 4:15 PM

Ok I am gonna updat my tops with short explanations.
Some of these might go up or down a notch easily.

1: bliss: only because I have had a certain degree of stress in my life and this shit really can take you out of your head. Keep in mind that this is not so much for gaming as piece of mind.

2:sob. I will always have sob s long as I am a phero user. Some of the beat hits and attraction I have ever experienced were using sob. For me it really makes me LPGA NF confident.

3: nude alpha: this could easily be number one or two bit I am speaking from where I am right now in life. If used in the right circumstances it can create an amazing effect where the girls feel really bonded to you and the vibe I lays get is deep
Attraction and it absolutely levea n impression tht will stay with the women for a While after. Great for one in one where you really want them to remember you. Doesn't have extreme pull so I got mine in av scent which aids in this area.

Domination: this is my go to sexual enhancer. It is string and lasts for a long time. Great blend that diffuses slow. I usually use two drops and at 38 I use it quite frequently. I have one scented in oud which is perfect I fel For this blend and I have one unscented so I can use it with any combo. It is hard not to put dp here but I can only choose one right?

Dirty p. this stuff will up your game due to self effects
And effects on others. Great blend and lal cops are quite agreeable tonthennise compared to other companies. Again over thirty you can stand to add. Little kick to your none sig
And this one has the added bonus of the self effects from
Cops which are def nothing to sneeze at.

Could be on the list but aren't right now.

Aqua vitea: one of the best blends ever I feel. I just haven't had much use for it lately as I haven't been gaming on strangers for a bit. I have been a little subdued in my gaming lately and this for menus straight up pickup shit.

Scent of Eros. I have used this uite bit and it is. Very balanced NF great smelling blend that works well for friendly upbeat attraction.

Evolve oil: I have used this for a long time now and it can easily take the place of domination or dp except i feel it is a complex blend on its own and lately I have been wearing a lot of products deaigned for specific purposes so adding this might add too much to the combo. Instill use it and love it absolutely but with all of the new shit I m testing I feel it muddles shit up belittle too much. Plus I am starting to test xs119 pherobomb and I am starting to think that the drivers for 119 have something in common with evolve so I don't wer them together.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
10-17-2013 4:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Blade, islandguy, Dafixisin, eyeofra, scorpio69, Being - Banned, MMM, ZB pmones, V-nice
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
652 thanks in 286 posts

10-18-2013 7:57 AM

(04-10-2013 2:40 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  My top 5 have to be:

1. AV - Great respect. Insane attraction. Very social for me...everyone seems to love talking to me.
2. Wolf - All around great respect, VIP moviestar image and vibe, everyone thinks you're an amazing person that they love being around
3. Glace - Great for socials, everyone starts talking and cant seem to stop
4. New Pheromone Additive - Sex in a bottle....gets everyone horny. I don't use it too much cuz it makes me extremely horny.
5. OD Very social and Alpha... like a SUPER Wolf. Abit tricky to figure out.
6. A314 - Used to be great at work, until they switched to Rev31

An update to my original post.

1. AV - Great respect. Insane attraction. Very social for me...everyone seems to love talking to me.
2. Wolf - All around great respect, VIP movie-star image and vibe, everyone thinks you're an amazing person that they love being around
3. Glace - Great for socials, everyone starts talking and cant seem to stop
4. New Pheromone Additive - Sex in a bottle....gets everyone horny. I don't use it too much cuz it makes me extremely horny.
5. Overdose - Very social and Alpha... works like a SUPER Wolf. Using this alot lately, and seems to be better for me since it's stronger on the none than Wolf. I mix it with a sexual when in the bedroom for some real magic.
6. Ascend (cops) - Good respect and status. Everyone stays focused on what I have to say, and they look up to me with authority. Slightly sexual as well
7. Domination - Seemed to work even better than New Pheromone Additive, and since it's an oil its a slow release, and lasts awhile. I just think New Pheromone Additive hits faster, but this hits harder.
10-18-2013 7:57 AM
Thanks given by ZB pmones, alphavitea
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2445
Thanks received:
2996 thanks in 1437 posts

10-22-2013 9:05 AM

I see l2k is not even in the top 5 of 95% of peoples choices here. I always wondered if it was a stellar product based on the reviews but this has me confused.. Nobody here love l2k? Why not top 5?

On the other hand glace seems to be a clear winner in 30%+ of testomonials here!
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2013 9:07 AM by dsouza.)
10-22-2013 9:05 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 91 posts

10-22-2013 9:25 AM

At the moment my top 5 phero's/combo's in no order

L2K v2 (+glace in combo very good) That combo gives me insane hits on some women and hits many age ranges.
NA (+cohesion works very well) Smooth closing up on wimen very atractive and sexual, sneaky combo Big Grin
Wolf very good work mone (add AV or DP for the extra sexual and it gets to be a dangerous mix)
AV very strong milf cougar atractor.. can get some insane hits with this, could dampen it with some socials or cohesion for better age range.
Xist: slow working boyfriend mix, reset atraction mix (combo with dancing jokers XS seems to work very well)

at the moment testing some hax phero's as well:
Pherocide seems to be a good work mone lots of respect etc, wil be testing ladykiller, black ops, element x, Core etc next when im finnished with another week of wolf Smile
Dsouza L2K is a great mone, but not everybody is after that effect at the moment so then it wont be in theyr top 5.. what we are looking for is difrent from person to person. If i had a wife i dont think L2K would be in my top 5 since it could make hur talk my ear off P There are more interesting direct sexuals for wify's ;)

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
10-22-2013 9:25 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

10-22-2013 9:43 AM

(10-22-2013 9:05 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I see l2k is not even in the top 5 of 95% of peoples choices here. I always wondered if it was a stellar product based on the reviews but this has me confused.. Nobody here love l2k? Why not top 5?

On the other hand glace seems to be a clear winner in 30%+ of testomonials here!

L2K is newer, so fewer people have tried it. I have stuff I bought from 2 years ago.

I tested L2K version 1. It definitely has its uses. It's a good mix. One reason I shy away from the stuff is that it tended to put me to sleep. I'm unusually susceptible to that kind of thing. It probably won't have the same effect with you, though.

These lists are potentially misleading, though. It's like asking people what their favorite tool is. You know?

[Image: Example.jpg]
10-22-2013 9:43 AM
Thanks given by Being - Banned
whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 361
Thanks received:
859 thanks in 350 posts

10-22-2013 10:39 AM

Wiserd my favorite tool is between my thighs P

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-22-2013 10:39 AM
Thanks given by Being - Banned
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1630
Thanks received:
1441 thanks in 737 posts

10-22-2013 12:37 PM

(10-22-2013 10:39 AM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Wiserd my favorite tool is between my thighs P

Well, don't try putting that in a bottle.

[Image: Example.jpg]
10-22-2013 12:37 PM
Thanks given by whatupbrah
Login or register to remove all advertising

Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

10-23-2013 8:23 AM

Currently only own AD products, so here's my list:

1. Mx297 - hands down the best product in my arsenal. Friends and strangers treat me like a celebrity, everybody loves me. Self-effects are insane as well. Usually I'm a laidback guy, but this stuff gives me a kick and makes wanna be the social alpha male. When acting congruent the effects are amazing.

2. Instant Shine - use this in almost all my mixes. Gives me a confidence boost and makes people around me very happy. When I spray too much I can crash hard though.

3. A314. First time I used the spray B version. Insane confidence boost! I felt like a million bucks while attending an inhouse event for a white collar job. It was easy to impress my peers, and even some seniors seemed intimidated by me. The oil version burns much slower but still works. People are hating on the more recent revs. I haven't been able to test earliers version, but for me rev 32 works in obvious ways. Recently landed a part-time job while wearing this killer. In casual/social situations I feel this product is too serious for a guy my age.

4. Ammo - allround attraction product, easy to wear. People on this forum say it's weak, but I have closed girls with a simple Ammo/IS mix. Haven't ODed on it yet. Girls always dig the smell. Easy to combine with all other products.

5. IH - betanols are very strong. The times I used this it really affected some friends around me. Telling me stuff they usually wouldn't easily trust me with. Hate the prices and the to-go bottles though, so I'm gonna replace this with ConnectionsXS in the future.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 8:29 AM by Himeros.)
10-23-2013 8:23 AM
Thanks given by albasiero
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
652 thanks in 286 posts

10-23-2013 9:05 AM

(10-23-2013 8:23 AM)Himeros Wrote:  Currently only own AD products, so here's my list:

1. Mx297 - hands down the best product in my arsenal. Friends and strangers treat me like a celebrity, everybody loves me. Self-effects are insane as well. Usually I'm a laidback guy, but this stuff gives me a kick and makes wanna be the social alpha male. When acting congruent the effects are amazing.

2. Instant Shine - use this in almost all my mixes. Gives me a confidence boost and makes people around me very happy. When I spray too much I can crash hard though.

3. A314. First time I used the spray B version. Insane confidence boost! I felt like a million bucks while attending an inhouse event for a white collar job. It was easy to impress my peers, and even some seniors seemed intimidated by me. The oil version burns much slower but still works. People are hating on the more recent revs. I haven't been able to test earliers version, but for me rev 32 works in obvious ways. Recently landed a part-time job while wearing this killer. In casual/social situations I feel this product is too serious for a guy my age.

4. Ammo - allround attraction product, easy to wear. People on this forum say it's weak, but I have closed girls with a simple Ammo/IS mix. Haven't ODed on it yet. Girls always dig the smell. Easy to combine with all other products.

5. Instant Honesty - betanols are very strong. The times I used this it really affected some friends around me. Telling me stuff they usually wouldn't easily trust me with. Hate the prices and the to-go bottles though, so I'm gonna replace this with ConnectionsXS in the future.

AD products are garbage compared to the products of the other vendors. You should try them.
10-23-2013 9:05 AM
Himeros
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 18 posts

10-23-2013 9:18 AM

Yeah that's what I've been reading all over the place here. I'm not as experienced as some of the people here, but AD's products definitely DO work for me. Maybe other products work better or maybe people here are just hating on AD because they are frustrated ex-customers, not sure what to believe yet, I'm new here P

On one thing we can agree: their to-go's suck!

Will definitely try other vendors in the future though. Have to earn some money first. SteveO's products look interesting, LAL too.

What's your favorite vendor?
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 9:20 AM by Himeros.)
10-23-2013 9:18 AM

Share This Thread